Dangers Of Marijuanas

Flarepath

Star
Christians don't need no drugs to stay kool..:)-

Paul said- "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want" (Philippians 4:12)

1704726923094.jpeg

clammertoe

Established
My grifter relative lost his job and of course my Mom urged him to move in with all of his junk. God he is such a loser. Anyway, apparently he spent a few hundred bucks on some California weed, which he brought back with him to Texas, and he left it out I guess because it absolutely STANK I mean the whole house REEKED for days. I guess he finally sold it or got rid of it or whatever. I was getting a bad headache from the fumes, it was so strong. I used to smoke weed, but it was just Texas dirt weed back in the day. This idiot has to buy the most nauseating crap, he couldn't just buy some edibles or vapor things ... oh no, he has to be KOOL man and get the stank smoke. I hope he gets busted.

personally, i vape indica....just to occasionally disappear for a while and it helps me sleep.
when i say disappear, i mean...

prophet Mohammad said " The happy man is he who avoids dissensions: happy is the man who avoids dissensions; happy is the man who avoids dissensions: but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance "

there are times when i need to not only physically get away from situations, but stop thinking about them altogether, otherwise, who knows?...
and indica is the best thing for that.
the only other thing that i have, is kalm's night. that helps remove anxiety and overthinking too...
indica is for extreme situations though. it isnt something i would do every day..

Christians don't need no drugs to stay kool..:)-

Paul said- "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want" (Philippians 4:12)

View attachment 99669
you arent an apostle, nor an early church member. you don't have that direct and personal connection to Christ NOR WAS PAUL THE APOSTLE SPEAKING TO YOU!!!!!

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Flarepath

Star
11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
I know, i've quoted that verse myself in more than one post as most drugs and medicines are made from natural plants and things, but sadly the drug abusing junkies get it a bad name.
Same with booze, for example Jesus changed water into wine, and it's only drunken bums who get it a bad name..:)

I know, i've quoted that verse myself in more than one post as most drugs and medicines are made from natural plants and things, but sadly the drug abusing junkies get it a bad name.
Same with booze, for example Jesus changed water into wine, and it's only drunken bums who get it a bad name..:)
I don't really see the advantage of being able to change water into wine. I would rather drink water than wine. It is better for you and no danger of becoming a derelict. In biblical days many things are different but many things are the same. How people managed to survive is the miracle. Where did they find food and dwellings of straw and mud. What if we had to wear robes and sandals all the time. All kinds of diseases since bacteria hadn't been invented yet. Religion decides everybody's fate. Always someone trying to talk like they know God more than you. Without religious freedom life is dangerous. Church becomes the police and just as crooked. It's been a long time since you could trust churches maybe even never. And what about Joan of Arc and the suspicious episcopalians that tortured her for talking to God. Religion has traditionally promoted a double standard that had nothing to do with a divine force but more than likely a corrupt degenerate abomination that was forced on unsuspecting individuals who just happened to be around and were at a disadvantage because of economic reasons. Those who tell don't know and those who know don't tell. Church becomes just another banking conspiracy and together with the current lies and deception does no one any good except themselves. And the effects of electricity cannot be known until it is too late. Biblical times versus modern times. As bad as modern times are biblical times were even worse for the average person. Without guns people resorted to more primitive solutions such as stoning and tar and feathers. Eternal life is hard to find but death so easy.

Flarepath

Star
I don't really see the advantage of being able to change water into wine. I would rather drink water than wine..
Me too, I tried wine and all sorts of booze in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee and i've avoided it ever since..:)
PS- Jesus told his chums at the last supper- "The next time I drink wine i'll be drinking it with you in my fathers kingdom".
That's me out then (sniffle)

Zakat

Star
personally, i vape indica....just to occasionally disappear for a while and it helps me sleep.
when i say disappear, i mean...

prophet Mohammad said " The happy man is he who avoids dissensions: happy is the man who avoids dissensions; happy is the man who avoids dissensions: but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance "

there are times when i need to not only physically get away from situations, but stop thinking about them altogether, otherwise, who knows?...
and indica is the best thing for that.
the only other thing that i have, is kalm's night. that helps remove anxiety and overthinking too...
indica is for extreme situations though. it isnt something i would do every day..
1710032707486.png

Is Colonel Valerio the one who plants some of it?

1710033059412.png

1710032885916.png

1710032813445.png

1710032910103.png

Last edited: