DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!

manama

Star
if you want to get tons of stds. sure.
I meant people who are together but lets take it like this, since the vaccine makes people infertile, can we stop taking birthcontrol pills and or take out our IUDs since infertility means we won't get pregnant

bAd

Rookie
There are real Christians in this world, of course they are a minority. As a Christian I know that we were deceived about 9-11. Many of my friends and family that I pray with and talk to know this fact. Its obvious the buildings were demolished and the US government was compliant in killing its own people. Because of 9-11 many laws were changed and many of our freedoms were eroded.
Not only did 9-11 mean many freedoms were eroded but it also meant that a key stage in a Satanic totalitarian agenda for the future was implemented. Presumably, a significant percentage of real Christians would prefer to see that Satanic agenda fail. If so, a point of focus like 9-11 Truth could mean that many fine souls become energized to knowing there's an epic fight that needs to be fought. In effect, an international anti-Globalist (anti-Satanic) alliance could be formed.

If such an alliance brought 9-11 truth to light, establishment deceptions would be so plainly exposed, huge numbers of people of a better nature, from all walks of life and age groups would be awakened and energized. If political parties that acknowledge 9-11 truth were formed simultaneously in various countries, it would mean the issue of Satanic totalitarianism could be confronted head on. Ultimately, such political parties must surely aim to end Satanic bankers being able to print fiat currency from thin air.

If there was broad public awareness of 9-11 Truth internationally, something like the Patriot Act could be used to put the fear of God into corrupt officials at any level of power and the banks could easily be liberated.

I have been alerting people to this covid 19 agenda and the danger of the vaccination too. I haven't posted much about it here though. Other Christians have been doing the same. Very few people I know have got the vaccine. Most haven't. My church actually teaches health and how to improve our immune systems so that even though we get covid 19 it will be mild. We don't think people should get the vaccine but it is up to us individually to choose what we think is best for us.
An individual can only choose what's best for them if they are properly informed and that hasn't been the case. We've even been misinformed to consider the injection a vaccine when it's not. The Covid scam is yet another example of how humanity is systematically suppressed by media deception. Also, the fact that much of the Church hierarchy supports this infernal agenda is a strong indication of crypto-satanic involvement.

So there are Christians out there alerting people to this truth and they are succeeding. Some are on Social Media passing on this very important information. We are not as powerful as the governments and satanists who are trying and succeeding in killing people through the man made virus and vaccine but God is stronger than them all. However God is all about choice too. When people hear the truth of these things its up to them to choose what to do next with their lives.
Yes, God is stronger than them all but God is not in danger of being injected with unnecessary and dangerous substances, children are. If as you say, "God is all about choice too" but people haven't heard the truth it makes a mockery of God because people won't be making an informed decision. That leaves many a child, whose parents have been deceived, vulnerable to an unbelievably evil attack on their innocent lives.

I very much doubt that human beings using our heads to oppose evil in common sense down to earth ways would displease God. Hence, Satanic totalitarians dominating society through control of a fiat currency banking system seems like the obvious Achilles Heel point to focus on.

phipps

Star
@bAd

Not only did 9-11 mean many freedoms were eroded but it also meant that a key stage in a Satanic totalitarian agenda for the future was implemented.
True, these agendas (plenty more to be implemented in the future) were planned years ago, some of them up to or more than a century ago. Its one of the things we tell people using evidence of course.

Presumably, a significant percentage of real Christians would prefer to see that Satanic agenda fail.
If they knew and accepted the truth. Unfortunately when its comes to the truth, its always with a minority of people even within Christendom. When some hear the truth it sounds weird to them because its not what mass media is saying or what is being taught to them in Church. The truth always comes across to most people including most Christians as outlandish conspiracy theories.

If such an alliance brought 9-11 truth to light, establishment deceptions would be so plainly exposed, huge numbers of people of a better nature, from all walks of life and age groups would be awakened and energized. If political parties that acknowledge 9-11 truth were formed simultaneously in various countries, it would mean the issue of Satanic totalitarianism could be confronted head on. Ultimately, such political parties must surely aim to end Satanic bankers being able to print fiat currency from thin air.
There is no power in this world strong enough to end satanic totalitarianism neither does the Bible teach that people can do it. No one except God can end it and He will. The Bible teaches that over time the powers of this world are going to persecute those who do not do what they want, who do not obey them. But Jesus Christ will destroy them in the end. Those who do confront and will confront satanic totalitarianism will be dismissed, put down, imprisoned, persecuted and killed. Its happened biblically and historically but in the process some people will find out the truth. The truth always offends.

If there was broad public awareness of 9-11 Truth internationally, something like the Patriot Act could be used to put the fear of God into corrupt officials at any level of power and the banks could easily be liberated.
That will never happen, not according to biblical prophecy. This is going to get worse till the end. The satanists are going to tighten the laws to make it harder for those who oppose them. They are going to get stronger for a while until the end when they will lose everything.

An individual can only choose what's best for them if they are properly informed and that hasn't been the case. We've even been misinformed to consider the injection a vaccine when it's not. The Covid scam is yet another example of how humanity is systematically suppressed by media deception. Also, the fact that much of the Church hierarchy supports this infernal agenda is a strong indication of crypto-satanic involvement.
You would be surprised that even when people are properly informed they still make the wrong choices. People like to follow the majority and what they are doing. I know I've done it. We need more than just the right information to make the right choices. We need God to give us the strength and courage to stand up against the governments and the majority and not give in no matter what. Even if they call us crazy.

Sadly many so called Christian denominations are involved in the satanic agenda. They are part of the ecumenical movement which is movement of different Christian and none Christian denominations that teaches a message of unity through compromise. So they too are pushing this evil vaccine program.

Yes, God is stronger than them all but God is not in danger of being injected with unnecessary and dangerous substances, children are. If as you say, "God is all about choice too" but people haven't heard the truth it makes a mockery of God because people won't be making an informed decision. That leaves many a child, whose parents have been deceived, vulnerable to an unbelievably evil attack on their innocent lives.
Of course God is not in danger, but He and understands and is the only One who can protect people from it. He loves us so much but we must willingly go to Him by choice. Yes, the truth (of God and satanic totalitarianism) is still to reach most people, and many will make the right choices but most won't. As I've said above people like to be like others and not be disagreeable or offensive. They like comfort and so they will and do compromise with the truth and yes they will choose to listen to their governments and their experts who say the vaccine is perfectly safe for everyone including children.

I very much doubt that human beings using our heads to oppose evil in common sense down to earth ways would displease God. Hence, Satanic totalitarians dominating society through control of a fiat currency banking system seems like the obvious Achilles Heel point to focus on.
Its displeasing to God for human beings to try and oppose and fight evil without Him. They will fail miserably if they cut God out of the picture. As a Christian I can tell you that the plans God has for those who choose Him in this world is to live with Him for eternity. Jesus made it clear that His kingdom is not of this world. There is never going to be peace in this evil world. This world and all its evil will end one day very soon. All those who opposed God will be destroyed forever. The only hope man has is to have a relationship with God and do His will. Even though they are killed physically in this world, they will will live again forever.

Last edited:

bAd

Rookie
@phipps

There is no power in this world strong enough to end satanic totalitarianism neither does the Bible teach that people can do it. No one except God can end it and He will.
You speak as though the Bible is one single book, written in one single language, by one single person at one point in time, without even one single error, omission, or nuance of imperfection having possibly occurred in the interpretation of Divine will.

And, the Bible doesn't need to explicitly teach whether people can or will end satanic totalitarianism. If no power in this world except God is strong enough to end satanic totalitarianism, God can at any time inspire people to act to bring about an end to totalitarianism.

Surely the instincts and inspirations of heart and mind come direct from God as much, if not sometimes more, than Bible teachings.

The Bible teaches that over time the powers of this world are going to persecute those who do not do what they want, who do not obey them. But Jesus Christ will destroy them in the end.
As already mentioned, people could at any time be inspired to act accordingly and that destruction will happen.

That will never happen, not according to biblical prophecy.
That presumes the prophesy of the Bible, as interpreted by human beings, is so flawless as to be absolutely equal to the will of God.

This is going to get worse till the end. The satanists are going to tighten the laws to make it harder for those who oppose them. They are going to get stronger for a while until the end when they will lose everything.
When enough "the Lord helps those who helps themselves" people replace dogma with spirit and decide enough is enough with satanists deciding which laws are obeyed, they'll stop getting stronger, things will stop getting worse, they'll lose everything and that can be an end to that.

You would be surprised that even when people are properly informed they still make the wrong choices.
I would be, have been, and continue to be surprised when properly informed people still make the wrong choices.

The Golden Rule, do unto others as you'd have done unto yourself, is something Christians have long been informed about.

Instead of preventing the suffering of millions of innocents by following that rule the Christian Church as a whole chose to ignore 9-11 truth.

The same is happening with the genocidal Covid agenda.

We need more than just the right information to make the right choices. We need God to give us the strength and courage to stand up against the governments and the majority and not give in no matter what.
I don't think God failed to give anybody strength and courage. It seems more likely Christian dogma has obscured Christian spirit and it's God who's being failed.

Sadly many so called Christian denominations are involved in the satanic agenda. They are part of the ecumenical movement which is movement of different Christian and none Christian denominations that teaches a message of unity through compromise. So they too are pushing this evil vaccine program.
From my non religious point of view that's as close as it gets to the cutting edge of red pill revelation. Addressing that elephant in the room will sort the men from the boys and the wheat from the chaff.

Of course God is not in danger, but He and understands and is the only One who can protect people from it. He loves us so much but we must willingly go to Him by choice.
If God is the only One who can protect people from being injected with dangerous substances, and He loves us so much but we must go to Him by choice, what happens when we do go to Him by choice? How does that protect us from being injected with dangerous substances?

Yes, the truth (of God and satanic totalitarianism) is still to reach most people, and many will make the right choices but most won't.
Yes and Christians did not distinguish themselves from any other religion, including satanism, when it came to opposing totalitarianism by standing up for 9-11 Truth. How did the Christian position on 9-11 differ from that of satanists?

The most evil symbol in the world is not a 666 or an upside down cross or an upside down pentagram as far as I'm concerned. It's a finger over the lips to say shush, and Christians use religion and God as a way to do that.

Again, God did not fail anybody. Religious people failed both God, and humanity, by choosing not to speak the truth.

You say "the truth is still to reach most people" and "many will make the right choices but most won't." Here's a little truth for you.

The money in your pocket comes through people who sacrifice little babies to Moloch and lie about crimes like 9-11 to cause genocides.

When people who promote the Bible as the truth choose to remain silent about matters like those, it's not surprising others choose not to trust that.

As I've said above people like to be like others and not be disagreeable or offensive. They like comfort and so they will and do compromise with the truth and yes they will choose to listen to their governments and their experts who say the vaccine is perfectly safe for everyone including children.
Well it's time to be disagreeable and offensive. The various institutions, most prominent of which is the Church, have been silent about poisons in vaccines for at least 50 years. Other than seeking exemptions for Christians very little was said or done about that. Shush lips once again.

Its displeasing to God for human beings to try and oppose and fight evil without Him. They will fail miserably if they cut God out of the picture.
I doubt it would be as displeasing to God as it would be to fail to oppose and fight evil while supposedly being on His side. It seems the ones failing miserably are the ones who fail to see the difference between spirit and dogma. As far as I can see, those are the ones cutting God out of the picture because God is in the heart and the mind and not just the Bible.

As a Christian I can tell you that the plans God has for those who choose Him in this world is to live with Him for eternity. Jesus made it clear that His kingdom is not of this world. There is never going to be peace in this evil world. This world and all its evil will end one day very soon. All those who opposed God will be destroyed forever. The only hope man has is to have a relationship with God and do His will. Even though they are killed physically in this world, they will will live again forever.
Just because Jesus made it clear that His kingdom is not of this world doesn't mean leaving satanic lunatics control the banks is the Christian thing to do. If it's God plan for those who choose Him in this world to live with Him for eternity, choosing Him does not preclude fighting evil in this temporal world.

You say "The only hope man has is to have a relationship with God and do His will" and I say that sounds great. So more of you need to hurry up and do exactly that, because the majority of Christians have a much deeper relationship with religious dogma than they do with God.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Surely the instincts and inspirations of heart and mind come direct from God as much, if not sometimes more, than Bible teachings.

Only Christians are tuned into the God wavelength, but nonchristians are not, and are therefore prey to being influenced by negative satanic wavelengths.
A classic example of satanic control is that he suckered half of all Americans into voting for his boy Biden..:)

"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

bAd

Rookie
Only Christians are tuned into the God wavelength, but nonchristians are not, and are therefore prey to being influenced by negative satanic wavelengths.
"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)
That would mean it's very likely that you only masquerade as a Christian because you are a shameless 9-11 Truth denier.
Matthew 7:21
John 10:37

Tidal

Star
..it's very likely that you only masquerade as a Christian because you are a shameless 9-11 Truth denier.
Matthew 7:21
John 10:37
Dream on Charlie; as a Christian I LURV the truth..:)
Jesus said- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)

Anyway, Al-Qaeda have admitted doing 9/11.. :p

phipps

Star
@bAd

This is going to be a lengthy response.

You speak as though the Bible is one single book, written in one single language, by one single person at one point in time, without even one single error, omission, or nuance of imperfection having possibly occurred in the interpretation of Divine will.
I've been a Christian most of my life, I know the Bible has 66 books in it. We speak of the Bible as a single book because it is inspired by God, “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God” (2 Timothy 3:16). Even though the Bible was written by 40 different authors, in three languages, on three continents over a period of 1500 years by people who in most cases had never met, it does not contradict itself. Its in complete harmony. It reads as if it was written by one mind. And indeed it was: “Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit” (2 Peter 1:21). The Holy Spirit “moved” them all; He is the real Bible author. The Holy spirit is God.

There are errors in the Bible but the majority of so-called errors in the Bible have been demonstrated to be merely errors of judgment or a lack of understanding on the part of those who make the complaint. They are not errors at all, but simply truth misunderstood. The inspired Word of God will always tell you the truth, will never mislead you, can be fully trusted and is reliable and authoritative in spiritual, historical, and scientific matters.

It’s true that, in some cases, copyists might have miscopied a small word or number here and there, but no such supposed error or any other alleged error has affected the absolute truth of God’s Word.

And, the Bible doesn't need to explicitly teach whether people can or will end satanic totalitarianism. If no power in this world except God is strong enough to end satanic totalitarianism, God can at any time inspire people to act to bring about an end to totalitarianism.
The Bible does need to explicitly say that, since the Bible tells us where sin originated, who started it and Who will end it. Its God who will end Satan's government. What we can do as Christians is work with God to end Satan's control of our lives. We can and are encouraged to fight the devil with our faith in Jesus. We can and should alert people to Satan's deceptions by preaching the gospel which includes end time prophecy and about Satan's government in this world.

Not all instincts and inspirations come from God. If someone does good things but God is not involved, its not pleasing to God. The Bible says, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6) and, "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men" (Colossians 3:23).

As already mentioned, people could at any time be inspired to act accordingly and that destruction will happen.
It will never happen, not according to the Bible which I believe is the infallible Word of God. Why? We do not have the power to affect Satan and his angels who run this word and its governments. Why? Because Satan is an angel. Angels are spirits; they are not flesh according to the Bible (Psalms 104:4). Satan still has all the powers God created in him and is therefore more powerful than human beings as all angels are whether they are good or bad. They are higher than human beings too (Psalm 8:5). Only God can fight and end Satan's rule on this earth and He will
after He returns the second time:

Romans 16:20
"And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."

Revelation 20:10
“The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone.”

That presumes the prophesy of the Bible, as interpreted by human beings, is so flawless as to be absolutely equal to the will of God.
I don't presume, I know Biblical prophecy is flawless. It always comes true. Remember the Bible is inspired by God and is how God speaks to us and God is always right.

When enough "the Lord helps those who helps themselves" people replace dogma with spirit and decide enough is enough with satanists deciding which laws are obeyed, they'll stop getting stronger, things will stop getting worse, they'll lose everything and that can be an end to that.
There are those people right now and there have always been such people since the beginning and they are always in the minority. If you expect most people to wake up one day and start opposing/fighting their governments, you will still be waiting till the Lord returns. Most people according to the Bible will do exactly what the governments ask of them. Historically that is the case too. Whether it was empires or governments, most people are always scared to stand up to them.

I am African and have lived under dictatorships. Most people never do anything to fight them because they are scared for theirs and their families' lives. In my country if you opposed the government you got killed. Well the Bible is clear history is going to repeat itself and most people will knuckle down and do what they are told. They will be scared of the consequences of disobeying their governments, they will not want to offend, lose their jobs, be persecuted, imprisoned and killed.

I would be, have been, and continue to be surprised when properly informed people still make the wrong choices.

The Golden Rule, do unto others as you'd have done unto yourself, is something Christians have long been informed about.

Instead of preventing the suffering of millions of innocents by following that rule the Christian Church as a whole chose to ignore 9-11 truth.

The same is happening with the genocidal Covid agenda.
Don't lump all Christians together. Most Christians I know believe in the 9-11 truth. They believe this is all part of a bigger agenda which is for Satan through his human agents to make as many as possible to lose their eternal lives as prophesied in the Bible. Satan knows this hurts God more than anything. He knows he is doomed is going to die eternally and wants to take as many people as he can with him. The Bible tells us things are going to get worse and worse until Jesus returns. Satan is tightening the noose and only those who have a deep relationship with God will not give in to him and his worldly temporary governments.

Christians should be telling everyone they can this truth but many don't know this information even though its Biblical because they are being taught false doctrines in their churches. Satan has infiltrated the majority of Christendom. They don't study the Word of God for themselves and just believe what is taught to them. Some do know the truth but can't be bothered to tell the truth for various reasons, like not wanting to offend, being busy and not making time for God and His Word and preaching it etc.

I don't think God failed to give anybody strength and courage. It seems more likely Christian dogma has obscured Christian spirit and it's God who's being failed.

From my non religious point of view that's as close as it gets to the cutting edge of red pill revelation. Addressing that elephant in the room will sort the men from the boys and the wheat from the chaff.
God never fails in anything however we need to ask for the strength and courage that we need from Him. We need to follow Him and do His will. We don't just get the kind of strength and courage we need from God willy nilly. Not everyone gets their strength and courage from God. The satanists we are discussing here have strength and courage to do the evil things they do but its not from God is it?

If God is the only One who can protect people from being injected with dangerous substances, and He loves us so much but we must go to Him by choice, what happens when we do go to Him by choice? How does that protect us from being injected with dangerous substances?
When I posted, "Of course God is not in danger, but He and understands and is the only One who can protect people from it", I wasn't talking about the vaccine. I was talking about God's general protection of us especially spiritually. Having a relationship with God, when we submit our wills to Him, it leads us to make the right choices for ourselves individually. We all have to make individual choices as to whether we should get the vaccine or not based on our beliefs and information on the vaccine and Satanic totalitarianism in general.

Yes and Christians did not distinguish themselves from any other religion, including satanism, when it came to opposing totalitarianism by standing up for 9-11 Truth. How did the Christian position on 9-11 differ from that of satanists?
A minority of Christians did and do. I know this first hand. I just explained to you above why the majority of Christians are being duped. Most do not know they are.

The most evil symbol in the world is not a 666 or an upside down cross or an upside down pentagram as far as I'm concerned. It's a finger over the lips to say shush, and Christians use religion and God as a way to do that.
Isn't that true of most people in the world including most Christians? Many people around the world stay quiet for various reasons and have their finger on the lips even when they know vital information that we should all know. And I repeat, a minority of Christians do not stay quiet.

Again, God did not fail anybody. Religious people failed both God, and humanity, by choosing not to speak the truth.
You're right God does not fail, people do. All people whether they are Christian or not fail humanity by choosing not to speak the truth when they know it.

You say "the truth is still to reach most people" and "many will make the right choices but most won't." Here's a little truth for you.

The money in your pocket comes through people who sacrifice little babies to Moloch and lie about crimes like 9-11 to cause genocides.

When people who promote the Bible as the truth choose to remain silent about matters like those, it's not surprising others choose not to trust that.
You are not telling me anything I don't already know. Its a little truth I've known for many years.

I know this world is dedicated to Satan. Most things in this world such as industry, entertainment industry, politics, medicine, economy etc are all dedicated to Satan. But we live in this world and can't avoid using most of those things can we? Whether we are Christian or not.

I view things differently to you as a Christian. God created everything in this world and it all belongs to Him. Satan is a created being who cannot create anything. He just usurped what God created and used it for his twisted evil plans. I use God's creations even though they are dedicated to Satan and use them against him. Like one preacher said he will use the car dedicated to Satan to drive to Church and preach God's truth, he will use the money to buy Bibles and other books and equipment to spread the Word of God world wide by print or on the internet. Of course we should cut some things out of lives that are not of benefit to us and disrupt our relationship with God. The entertainment and sports industries for example. In reality its idolatry.

I've already pointed out a few reasons why Christians do not choose to tell not only Bible truths but the about Satan's government. Most don't know plus the other reasons I gave. My independent church is not quiet on Satanism and the role it plays in the world including secret societies, government, entertainment, Sport and many other agendas. We show how they are all in bed together and why we should trust in God because ultimately this world is going to come to an end with all its evil and only those who trust God completely will live eternally.

Well it's time to be disagreeable and offensive. The various institutions, most prominent of which is the Church, have been silent about poisons in vaccines for at least 50 years. Other than seeking exemptions for Christians very little was said or done about that. Shush lips once again.
Again, just like most of the world most Christians do not know about the vaccines and the poisons in them. Christian churches have been infiltrated and the Word of God has been distorted. I repeat, some Christians have spoken out and do speak out against them but you wouldn't know that because you've put all Christians in the same basket and for whatever reasons think they are all hypocrites and liars. You are wrong about that.
I come from a background of Christianity that teaches health reform and that includes being taught about vaccines by medical Doctors in our Church plus much more information on Big Pharma etc.

I doubt it would be as displeasing to God as it would be to fail to oppose and fight evil while supposedly being on His side. It seems the ones failing miserably are the ones who fail to see the difference between spirit and dogma. As far as I can see, those are the ones cutting God out of the picture because God is in the heart and the mind and not just the Bible.
Just because someone opposes the experimental covid-19 vaccine for example does not mean they believe and have faith in God does it? It does not mean they are doing God's will as I explained above. They have to believe and have faith in Him.

Just because Jesus made it clear that His kingdom is not of this world doesn't mean leaving satanic lunatics control the banks is the Christian thing to do. If it's God plan for those who choose Him in this world to live with Him for eternity, choosing Him does not preclude fighting evil in this temporal world.
Of course it is not the Christian thing to accept what the satanists do and are doing. No Christian should accept it nor have I even hinted that we should. Christians should be out there alerting people to the dangers of what these satanist are up to. That is why I and other Christians I know gave/give people books and dvds on 9-11, secret societies, entertainment industry, covid-19 pandemic and vaccine while telling them the truth of the Bible. We have to do all things in God's name as Christians.

I explained above why as human beings we can't fight Satan's government. Our job as Christians (those who choose to do God's will) is to expose deceptions, "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11) and to reflect the behaviour and character of Jesus that His image, His light is reflected through us. The Bible tells us to point to a brighter, higher truth of Jesus Christ.

You say "The only hope man has is to have a relationship with God and do His will" and I say that sounds great. So more of you need to hurry up and do exactly that, because the majority of Christians have a much deeper relationship with religious dogma than they do with God.
Many Christians sadly do not follow God according to this His Word. They believe what they are taught over the Word of God. They don't search the scriptures for themselves as we are told to. However (as I've repeatedly said) there are some Christians who are out there preaching the gospel especially end time prophecy, exposing deceptions because of the times we live in. Biblically we have signs of Jesus' second coming and of the end time. The return of Jesus is near.

I pray that you accept Christ as your personal Saviour and submit to Him as the Bible teaches, that you don't look to what most Christians are doing but look to Christ. He is the only One who can and will save us from this satanic totalitarianism. Blessings.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
No offence guys, but you truth-deniers are just making fools of yourselves by trying to say muslims never dun 9/11..:p
Look, they've ADMITTED doing it..

No offence guys, but you truth-deniers are just making fools of yourselves by trying to say muslims never dun 9/11..:p
Look, they've ADMITTED doing it..

Why do you keep posting this because it has NOTHING to do with the topic, which is your MO on here. Have you ever read what you're posting? It says that Ahmadinejad is blaming the US government for the attacks and that the claim is "ridiculous".

Tidal

Star
Why do you keep posting this because it has NOTHING to do with the topic, which is your MO on here..

Like I've said before, no matter what subject a topic may be, sooner or later muslims and their anti-American sympathisers will hijack it to try to push their "muslims never dun 9/11" consp-theory.
For example Phipps hijacked it on July 14th and I'm simply responding in the name of balance and fair play....:)

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm of the firm belief that ol' Tidal boy here is in fact another forum AI (artificial idiot).

A bit like in the Terminator films Lisafer was the original Cyberdine Sytems Model 101 who came forth to defecate all over this forum but she eventually got that battered she was retired for scrap value.

Now Tidal here came onto the scene as the new T1000 model. Not just equipped with lazer guided bible passages this model comes with integrated multi action memage and mind bending reverse psychology stupidity that first confuses and then stuns the victim.

Don't buy into it. He's a work of fiction for the gullible.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Topic- DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's another consp-theory that doesn't hold water..:)
I mean, in a world with a thinned-out population there'd be fewer people for the Powers to milk taxes from, and fewer people to buy products from their big businesses.
In short, there's no possible motive for the Powers to want an almost deserted sparsely-populated world.. :p

Like I've said before, no matter what subject a topic may be, sooner or later muslims and their anti-American sympathisers will hijack it to try to push their "muslims never dun 9/11" consp-theory.
For example Phipps hijacked it on July 14th and I'm simply responding in the name of balance and fair play....:)
You really can't have looked too far to convince yourself that 9-11 is as per the narrative, with the volumes and volumes of evidence to hand.

You really can't have looked too far to convince yourself that 9-11 is as per the narrative, with the volumes and volumes of evidence to hand.
...and he won't. Discussing 9/11 with this twat is like this:

I think Awoken is correct is he's just here to discredit what's posted on these boards. There are children who can have more cogent discussions about what happened on that day than him. To reiterate the same garbage over and over again and to believe anyone is dumb enough to be convinced by it is comical yet, also insulting.