DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!

bAd

Rookie
...and he won't. Discussing 9/11 with this twat is like this:

I think Awoken is correct is he's just here to discredit what's posted on these boards. There are children who can have more cogent discussions about what happened on that day than him. To reiterate the same garbage over and over again and to believe anyone is dumb enough to be convinced by it is comical yet, also insulting.
So many refuse to acknowledge verifiable reality it's a huge obstacle to solving problems. Insulting is a good way to describe it.

Gaslighting insults people in a subtle way and that's all the more insidious simply because it's not so plainly offensive.

Awoken2

Superstar
That's another consp-theory that doesn't hold water..:)
I mean, in a world with a thinned-out population there'd be fewer people for the Powers to milk taxes from, and fewer people to buy products from their big businesses.
You are the one not holding water. In forum terms this statement is like watching a grown man wet himself in public. Embarrassing to see.

Why the hell do you come to a conspiracy forum every day with the same old shitty memage if you truly believe that the psychopaths currently running things are interested in your money? Do you think they need more money? Lol at your stupidity.

Tidal

Star
Why the hell do you come to a conspiracy forum every day with the same old shitty memage if you truly believe that the psychopaths currently running things are interested in your money? Do you think they need more money? Lol at your stupidity.

You consp-theorists put up your theories, then shy away from following up.. :p
I mean, why don't you simply go on to tell us exactly who wants a thinner population and why?

Cintra

Star
You consp-theorists put up your theories, then shy away from following up.. :p
I mean, why don't you simply go on to tell us exactly who wants a thinner population and why?
Didn't David Attenborough explain it?
Didn't he do a big thing on this?

I can't imagine why you have a problem believing something that is self evident.
Unless you just like stating stupid things and provoking arguments to get your jollies.

If Al-Q ever issue a statement saying "We never dun 9/11" you might have a point..:)
Or if they issued a statement admitting that it was them that wrongly informed the BBC that WTC had collapsed whilst it was still in the background whilst the news bulletin was going out - which, according to the BBC the footage no longer exists in their archives.
Or maybe it was Al Quada that took photos of the ‘Art students’ from MOSSAD, installing their thermite charges in both WTC buildings?

Aero

Superstar
Nothing happens without the government's knowledge. I still don't believe in depopulation through sterilization theory. Mainly because most of the population is already over 45, thus sterilization wouldn't work, at least in the short term.

I will say I feel bad for the older generation, though. Especially in America, because our healthcare system is total shit. In other words, depopulation through bad healthcare makes way more sense. It's perfect, like it will only look as though people are falling through the cracks, and everyone can shrug and go about their day.

Some might say I have a morbid view of America, but this is what I think. We just let cracks form, and eventually, they grow, and the worst part is there's no captain of the ship. The only power the government really has is in its corruption. They have been stacking the deck and cheating in their own favor for so long that it's all they do now.

Cintra

Star
The same people that erected the Georgia guide stones - or is this something else inarguably supported that you refuse to believe in?

If the population was reduced to 500 000 000, it would be back to the level it was around 1700.

In 1700 there was a developed hierarchical system, with the rich at the top and the poor at the bottom.
It was also around the begining of the enlightenment.

Maybe the figure is some kind of nostalgia for a golden age.

polymoog

Superstar

Why does USA vaccinate its own army?
great question.
the only thing i can think of is if the US army is sick and weakened by the vax, any other occupying force can walk right in. could it be the chinese communists or the UN? if it is the UN, the US constitution will be trumped by UN law (essentially, NWO law).

Maes17

Superstar
...and he won't. Discussing 9/11 with this twat is like this:

I think Awoken is correct is he's just here to discredit what's posted on these boards. There are children who can have more cogent discussions about what happened on that day than him. To reiterate the same garbage over and over again and to believe anyone is dumb enough to be convinced by it is comical yet, also insulting.
Don’t drive tidal away. We need that fake scripture bot around for entertainment purposes.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm of the firm belief that ol' Tidal boy here is in fact another forum AI (artificial idiot).

A bit like in the Terminator films Lisafer was the original Cyberdine Sytems Model 101 who came forth to defecate all over this forum but she eventually got that battered she was retired for scrap value.

Now Tidal here came onto the scene as the new T1000 model. Not just equipped with lazer guided bible passages this model comes with integrated multi action memage and mind bending reverse psychology stupidity that first confuses and then stuns the victim.

Don't buy into it. He's a work of fiction for the gullible.
You hush. @Tidal is the 12 round undisputed champ. He drops mad scriptures to put to rest to all heathens and non believers worldwide.

May Mickey boy seek vengeance in all that is holy and noble.

From the book of Ricky Bobby 3:16
Shake N bake

Tidal

Star
Overpopulation is b-a-a-a-d, even Attenborough says so, and I like his theory that "the natural world may do something about it", as it implies Covid was cooked up by dear old mother earth herself to thin us out..:)-

great question.
the only thing i can think of is if the US army is sick and weakened by the vax, any other occupying force can walk right in. could it be the chinese communists or the UN? if it is the UN, the US constitution will be trumped by UN law (essentially, NWO law).
It's a very irrational theory that the US is scrapping its military. They sail their warships all over the world. They military buildup in many places. There are preparations for invasion for many places.
And while all this is going on, they want to kill their army?

Will these soldiers be killed and replaced with UN soldiers before they actually start the war?

I understand that vaccines don't kill in the short term.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
It's a very irrational theory that the US is scrapping its military. They sail their warships all over the world. They military buildup in many places. There are preparations for invasion for many places.
And while all this is going on, they want to kill their army?
not scrapping per se, but transferring control over to UN soldiers or the chinese commies. the military does not need a lot of men to press buttons to fire rockets. as far as foot soldiers are concerned, there are plenty of chinese to invade.
i really do not think that the US military would ever shoot at its own civilians. chinese or foreign soldiers on US soil would have no reservations about it.
if you follow james corbett, he discusses the whole NATO intrigue going on with a new base in the US.

and no-- no one is dying right away. this fall, the vaxxed are supposed to get sick and begin to get debilitated. its all downhill for them from here.

not scrapping per se, but transferring control over to UN soldiers or the chinese commies. the military does not need a lot of men to press buttons to fire rockets. as far as foot soldiers are concerned, there are plenty of chinese to invade.
i really do not think that the US military would ever shoot at its own civilians. chinese or foreign soldiers on US soil would have no reservations about it.
if you follow james corbett, he discusses the whole NATO intrigue going on with a new base in the US.

and no-- no one is dying right away. this fall, the vaxxed are supposed to get sick and begin to get debilitated. its all downhill for them from here.
I never thought of the possibility of they giving fake doses to soldiers. As they do to themselves.

polymoog

Superstar
I never thought of the possibility of they giving fake doses to soldiers. As they do to themselves.
we know that the top elites did not take the vax. there are video clips of them saying so (e.g. the CEO or main guy at pfizer saying in that clip, "i dont want to cut in line for the vax"). there are also video clips of some mid-level political scum taking the vaccine with a cap or one with no needle at all-- they know also. lower level henchmen are expendable and took it (look at the politician from australia who had a horrible case of bells palsy, appearing on TV).

i cant remember where i saw/read it now because theres so much information out there, but two people said that the pharma companies are able to track through the serial codes who got what and when. its my opinion that they would only do that if they knew there were more than one formula. humans are the experimental lab rats.

as far as i know, no one has done any research on the sinovac (chinese ) vaccine and what it contains-- this was given not only in china but in uganda, malaysia, and egypt to name a few. if you know, id be interested in reading/watching a video on it.