DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!

phipps

Star
Overpopulation is one of the world's major problems, so I think de-population is a good idea because the world would be a quieter peaceful place.
Attenborough thinks the same too, and interestingly he said 8 years ago that if humans don't fix the problem, the natural world will "do something", so perhaps Covid was created by Mother Earth to thin us out a bit..:)

You know I am African. I was born and bred there and I know that it is an under populated continent. We are the second largest continent on earth and have about maybe 1.3 billion people. China and India have populations of 1+ billion people each and these are just countries.

Why is Africa underpopulated? We have high mortality rates due to illness, famine, drought, wars, pregnancy-related causes, lack of proper medicine etc.

These satanists have been trying to depopulate Africa for centuries. They've killed adults and children through vaccination programs. They brought in the Aids pandemic that has killed millions, Ebola, they create wars and sell weapons to Africa to both the governments and rebels.

In my country people are dropping like flies due to covid 19. Some strain has come in and is killing people. Most people who are going to hospitals are all dying because they are injecting them with some medication that is killing them. The last time people died in such numbers was during the Aids pandemic before anti retroviral medication that prolonged people's lives.

How can you as a Christian agree with David Attenborough who is an Evolutionist? What he said in the bit you posted sounds very much like eugenics. What he is suggesting is that no one should help Africans and should just let them starve to death. How can you as a Christian agree with him? Aren't we as Christians admonished to help people where we can? Jesus said:

Matthew 25:41-46, "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” David Attenborough is teaching the opposite to the Word of God and you're agreeing with him.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Haha, you'll be telling us next that Mary Poppins did 9/11 and not muslim terrorists.. :D
Oh wait, this startling picture has just emerged..

You are so gullible by believing the narrative of the media. You should know by now they are not for the people, they are for Satan and doing his bidding. Vigilant Citizen was started to alert people to this but you still want to continue to be in the dark and follow the majority.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
You are so gullible by believing the narrative of the media. You should know by now the are not for the people, they re for Satan and doing his bidding. Vigilant Citizen was started to alert people to this but you still want to continue to be in the dark and follow the majority.

VC is not for blindly accepting consp-theories, but for discussing them to see if they hold water..:)
For example muslim terrorists have ADMITTED doing 9/11-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phipps

Star
VC is not for blindly accepting consp-theories, but for discussing them to see if they hold water..:)
For example muslim terrorists have ADMITTED doing 9/11-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe media narrative on most things so sending me links on what they've said especially on this issue is useless. The people who own these papers are all satanists.

Last edited:
You are so gullible by believing the narrative of the media. You should know by now the are not for the people, they re for Satan and doing his bidding. Vigilant Citizen was started to alert people to this but you still want to continue to be in the dark and follow the majority.
He's just here for conversation, phipps. This thread is about depopulation and from what I gather, he has no desire to discuss it. It becomes pedestrian trying to explain how the world really works to an individual who's constantly quoting MSM sources.

Tidal

Star
I don't believe media narrative on most things so sending me links on what they've said especially this issue is useless. The people who own these papers are all satanists.

Muslim terrorists have been slaughtering people for many years, so 9/11 was just the latest in a long list, it's not rocket science, their "holy" book puts them up to it-

Tidal

Star
He's just here for conversation, phipps. This thread is about depopulation and from what I gather, he has no desire to discuss it. It becomes pedestrian trying to explain how the world really works to an individual who's constantly quoting MSM sources.

Ah, the depopulation theory, okay discuss..:)
1- Who exactly wants to depopulate the earth?
2- What's in it for them?
3- Fewer people in the world would mean fewer people to tax, and fewer people to buy products, so i can't see depopulation benefitting governments and big business in any way, or am i missing something?

Daze

Superstar
There is a lot of “narrative” going on!!

You seem to do this a lot btw - Please note that I spend no time trying to bait or mischaracterise you @Daze - are you seeking attention?

You know perfectly well that is not the view I hold on Israel.
No, just one narrative and propaganda. When your sources literally have 1 eye symbolism, I'll let you figure out which is which.

What you call attention i see as a need for you to recognize what you support.

There's 2 sides Red. Either you support satan or you call him out for what he is. There is no middle road.

If you don't like being assocaited with satan then maybe you should stop defending him.

Awoken2

Superstar
VC is not for blindly accepting consp-theories, but for discussing them to see if they hold water..
So if that's the case what are you doing here posting infantile memes and repetitive Bible passages whilst trying to make all Christians appear mentally deranged?

Numerous people here have attempted to educate you on the reality of current events but, as I've stated before, you are willingly ignorant of the information posted and instead choose to troll the majority of threads with the same puerile MO.

There is only one reason you visit here daily and this is to try and undermine this forum as a credible resource for finding information on real world conspiracies.

You should be banned by now ten times over for your constant racist posts and I'm sure with your continued clown campaign eventually VC will have to can your character as he did with Lisafer.

Daze

Superstar
Muslim terrorists have been slaughtering people for many years, so 9/11 was just the latest in a long list, it's not rocket science, their "holy" book puts them up to it-

@bAd See? Guys a troll.

A 73 year old single man ogling woman down at his local supermarket through rows of canned goods kind of troll.

Awoken2

Superstar
You want "deranged" mate? Here ya go..:)-

Your holding up a racist comment by a freemason as your validation?

Did you know those pesky freemasons have this plan of getting all the gullible Christians and Muslims killing each other off?

....of course you did....you just choose to ignore this fact because it exposes your game.

Tidal

Star
There is only one reason you visit here daily and this is to try and undermine this forum as a credible resource for finding information on real world conspiracies.

Nah mate, I'm boosting VC's reputation as a free speech forum for all truthseekers, because without people like me it'd be overun by consp-theorists who want to use the site as a soapbox for their own personal views without permitting them to be discussed.. :p

Tidal

Star
Did you know those pesky freemasons have this plan of getting all the gullible Christians and Muslims killing each other off?

Christians are quite happy to leave it to God to barbecue all nonchristians..:p
"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Tidal

Star
Your stats are saying you're a time wasting clown, which means, in forum terms, you're a time wasting clown. The only thing you're boosting is your own stupidity with each post.
Speaking of stupidity, here ya go..:)-

phipps

Star

Yes there are Muslim terrorists and what they do is wrong but 9-11 was not a Muslim terrorist act. Its the Us government that conspired and killed its own people. There is so much proof of this that its undeniable any more. 9-11 benefited the west more. You should look at the changes in legislation especially in privacy rights and counter terrorism. Our freedoms were eroded and governments were given more power over our lives.

I don't agree with Islam and I think its a false religion but that doesn't mean they are responsible for all the terrorist attacks that the media say they are. Stop buying what the media is selling you and learn to think outside the box and what they get out of deceiving and brain washing the masses. Think who the media is answerable to.

Tidal

Star
Yes there are Muslim terrorists and what they do is wrong but 9-11 was not a Muslim terrorist act. Its the Us government that conspired and killed its own people..

Nonsense..:)
Muslim terrorists had been killing Americans for many years, they even truck-bombed the WTC north tower in 1993 with the intent of causing it to come crashing down, but all they did was to kill 6 people including a pregnant woman.
So America had ample reasons to invade the mideast, they didn't have to fake 9/11 themselves!

phipps

Star
Nonsense..:)
Muslim terrorists had been killing Americans for many years, they even truck-bombed the WTC north tower in 1993 with the intent of causing it to come crashing down, but all they did was to kill 6 people including a pregnant woman.
So America had ample reasons to invade the mideast, they didn't have to fake 9/11 themselves!

You are determined to continue fooling yourself so I'm done with you. I hope you didn't really mean what you posted about David Attenborough because that goes against God's Word doesn't it?! Bye.

Wigi

Veteran
We are not as powerful as the governments and satanists who are trying and succeeding in killing people through the man made virus and vaccine but God is stronger than them all. However God is all about choice too. When people hear the truth of these things its up to them to choose what to do next with their lives.
I want to add that many people loves confortable lies and are ok to go with the deception if it means they can continue to live their lives selfishly.

How many people knows the vaccine is experimental yet believe it's somehow less risky than catching Covid because 'experts' told them so?

Also it's not new at all that dissonent christian voices has been and still is ridiculed in secular culture the moment it goes against the agenda it's automatically deemed reactionary, conspiracy, right wing, anti-science and so on.