DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!

polymoog

Superstar
PS- My nieces (aged 30 and 40) asked me if they should get the vax and I replied- if I was as young as you with many years ahead of me, I'd probably get vaxed and risk any side effects, but as I'm only a 73-year old fart I just can't be bothered to have it..
wow, youre not paying attention at all. according to you, you didnt take the vax simply because you are too lazy. you have no idea of the faked numbers, the propaganda, the billions of profits being made, all of the side effects and deaths being reported and the millions more which are not, the medical tyranny, etc., etc.
the sad part is that all of the information you could want is on this forum which can be yours for the low, low price of 0 farthings or whatever you use over there by reading the covid thread. youre the man who drowns in a puddle when all he has to do is pick his head up a few inches.

(PS- between you and me, I think Kurt Russel goofed bigtime by not keeping his finger on the flamethrower trigger for much longer so that the thing had a good toasting to death.
As it was, he just gave it a short burst which just singed it, and it came back to life later)
you arent even paying attention to that movie, either. didnt you hear fuchs say that there is still cellular activity in those cells-- theyre not dead yet? burning it longer wouldnt matter.

Tidal

Star
wow, youre not paying attention at all. according to you, you didnt take the vax simply because you are too lazy..

You can get up and toddle to your local vax centre to have the muck pumped into your arm if you like mate, but include me out.
I've never smoked, drank or drugged and am certainly not going to have vax pumped into my wonderfully pure body..:)

PS- anyway the whole vax program is a mess, they jab you twice (or is it 3 times) at intervals, then another mutant variant comes along and you have to get jabbed against that, then another comes along, and so on, there'll be no end to it and your bloodstream will be awash with all sorts of vaxes sloshing around your system doing who knows what harm!

Tidal

Star
you arent even paying attention to that movie, either. didnt you hear fuchs say that there is still cellular activity in those cells-- theyre not dead yet? burning it longer wouldnt matter.

I know, Fuchs took Russel aside and said "they're not dead yet" and Russel realised his mistake, so after that he used flame and explosives and kerosene to do a better job.
I'm not sure I agree with your notion that burning them for longer wouldn't kill them, as fire is a very potent weapon.
In fact the first time he used flame with wimpy short bursts in the dog pound I was screaming at him "HOLD THE TRIGGER DOWN AND TOAST IT RIGHT THROUGH!"

Tidal

Star
save the muck for your nieces, right tidal?
They're both over 21 and can make up their own minds..:)
In fact if things get really bad the best advice to give to anybody would be to get out of the seething disease-ridden cities into the fresh clean air of the countryside..:)

polymoog

Superstar
They're both over 21 and can make up their own minds..
"hullo, uncle tidal! we were wondering your thoughts on the vax since youre always hearing different opinions and perspectives, and youre on that conspiracy forum all the time and they might be posting some uncensored news over there."
"oh, hi luv! i am on that forum, but i dont bother reading that thread. yeah, go ahead and get stabbed with muck. tell me how it works out for you. let me know your side effects so i can add it to the thread."

Tidal

Star
Topic title- DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring it on..:)
Here's another clip from Survivors (1975) where a plague has wiped out billions, and a few survivors have formed this group in a large old country house.
There's no electricity of course, hence the paraffin lamps and acoustic guitar, but they're loving it and having a singsong because they know
they don't have to go off to work tomorrow because the old rat-racing world has gone forever and it doesn't matter any more..:)

Aero

Superstar
Aero the UN can bring global mayhem and control with a depopulation agenda not so for a bunch of Kenyan Bishops that are pro-life.
You may be overestimating the reach of the UN. Either way, what potential damage they could do is not the point. And if it was I would say that the smallest caliber bullet can do 100% more damage than the highest caliber. Provided the high caliber bullet is a miss.

In any case, the point is that the Catholic Bishops have an agenda. Their pro-life stance indicates some level of them bringing either preconceived notions or biases to the table. Add that to the fact there's been no conclusion to this story after decades and we are left with nowhere to go.

bAd

Rookie
Topic title- DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bring it on..:)

Here's another clip from Survivors (1975) where a plague has wiped out billions, and a few survivors have formed this group in a large old country house.
There's no electricity of course, hence the paraffin lamps and acoustic guitar, but they're loving it and having a singsong because they know
they don't have to go off to work tomorrow because the old rat-racing world has gone forever and it doesn't matter any more..:)
Overpopulation is one of the world's major problems, so I think de-population is a good idea because the world would be a quieter peaceful place.
Attenborough thinks the same too, and interestingly he said 8 years ago that if humans don't fix the problem, the natural world will "do something", so perhaps Covid was created by Mother Earth to thin us out a bit..:)
Here's the problem. The difference between a Hollywood movie and actual real life seems to be lost on you. Much like the difference between Laws of Physics and 9-11 conspiracy theories are also lost on you.

Mother Earth didn't create Covid to thin us out a bit. It came from a laboratory and was then realeased. It was systematically used to deceive the public to generate fear and panic, combined with coercive pressures, to introduce dangerous mNRA injections into our God given DNA.

A Christian thinking depopulation is a good idea, is a bit like thinking there'll be no downside to a higher percentage of satanists per capita.
Christians could have stopped the Satanic NWO totalitarian agenda in it's tracks by acknowledging 9-11 truth and exposing that. The same goes for the Covid scamdemic.

So, it's obvious. Christians have betrayed all that's good and true and are now assisting the Satanic agenda to enslave and depopulate the world.

Daze

Superstar
So, it's obvious. Christians have betrayed all that's good and true and are now assisting the Satanic agenda to enslave and depopulate the world.
For all his faults Tidal doesn't seem to be pro Israel. If you want to see a Christian supporting satan, look at those who say Israel can do no wrong as they routinely spread the blood of innocents.
Right @Red Sky at Morning and @seekinheart and @TokiEl ?

I think alot of what Tidal posts is only him trolling as only a moron can believe in the 9/11 narrative.

bAd

Rookie
For all his faults Tidal doesn't seem to be pro Israel.
I think a lot of what Tidal posts is only him trolling as only a moron can believe in the 9/11 narrative.
It's a far deeper problem than just people like Tidal because this infernal fraud has been dragging on for nearly 20 years.

No serious Christian would prolong the suffering of countless people by them not acknowledging truth, but that's obviously what they did.

Which implies a shamelessly satanic hypocrisy that suggests there are almost no real Christians in this world.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
For all his faults Tidal doesn't seem to be pro Israel. If you want to see a Christian supporting satan, look at those who say Israel can do no wrong as they routinely spread the blood of innocents.
Right @Red Sky at Morning and @seekinheart and @TokiEl ?

I think alot of what Tidal posts is only him trolling as only a moron can believe in the 9/11 narrative.
There is a lot of “narrative” going on!!

You seem to do this a lot btw - Please note that I spend no time trying to bait or mischaracterise you @Daze - are you seeking attention?

You know perfectly well that is not the view I hold on Israel.

C66C3E24-83E6-4D48-9487-94533BF2CCBE.jpeg

Last edited:

phipps

Star
It's a far deeper problem than just people like Tidal because this infernal fraud has been dragging on for nearly 20 years.

No serious Christian would prolong the suffering of countless people by them not acknowledging truth, but that's obviously what they did.

Which implies a shamelessly satanic hypocrisy that suggests there are almost no real Christians in this world.
There are real Christians in this world, of course they are a minority. As a Christian I know that we were deceived about 9-11. Many of my friends and family that I pray with and talk to know this fact. Its obvious the buildings were demolished and the US government was compliant in killing its own people. Because of 9-11 many laws were changed and many of our freedoms were eroded. I have sent dvds to people about 9-11 and shared the truth of it for years. Architects and engineers speak on those dvds and tell us how its impossible that those buildings could have been brought down by those planes. And what brought down build no 7? There are other Christians who've done the same for years. As a result I know some people whose eyes were opened and will never believe the media narrative on anything as a result.

I have been alerting people to this covid 19 agenda and the danger of the vaccination too. I haven't posted much about it here though. Other Christians have been doing the same. Very few people I know have got the vaccine. Most haven't. My church actually teaches health and how to improve our immune systems so that even though we get covid 19 it will be mild. We don't think people should get the vaccine but it is up to us individually to choose what we think is best for us.

So there are Christians out there alerting people to this truth and they are succeeding. Some are on Social Media passing on this very important information. We are not as powerful as the governments and satanists who are trying and succeeding in killing people through the man made virus and vaccine but God is stronger than them all. However God is all about choice too. When people hear the truth of these things its up to them to choose what to do next with their lives.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
As a Christian I know that we were deceived about 9-11. Many of my friends and family that I pray with and talk to know this fact. Its obvious the building were demolished and US government killed its own people...

Haha, you'll be telling us next that Mary Poppins did 9/11 and not muslim terrorists.. :D
Oh wait, this startling picture has just emerged..