DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization !!

bAd

Rookie
Many people are scratching their heads in amazement as to what has been going on since the so-called "2 weeks to flatten the curve" became a cycle of masks, lock-downs, social distancing, business closures and coercion to take experimental substances, falsely being referred to as vaccines.

Anyone who knows anything about how this crime against humanity has been so successful so far, will understand that the censorship of medical professionals and scientists, who are not on the Big Pharma payroll, has been key to the criminal Covid agenda having made it this far. Below is a video that touches on why we should not waste any more time scratching our heads in amazement and realize that the real Covid agenda may most certainly not be about the protection of public health and is instead quite seriously about the sterilization and depopulation of the masses by deception.

By the way, at the end of the video is an alleged quote of Henry Kissinger that refers to humans as a herd, and the masses paying for their own extermination. That is disputed by many people and organizations such as so-called 'fact-checkers' who still to this day call 9-11 truth a conspiracy theory. Although, anybody who is at all familiar with Henry Kissinger will be naturally open minded to the probability that those so-called fact checkers are absolute and dedicated frauds.

(The video doesn't appear to be showing on this thread but it's available from my BitChute / Brighteon channels)

DANGER of depopulation through 'vaccine' sterilization.

Last edited:

bAd

Rookie
I'd like to pop this link in to this thread, firstly because it reveals an aspect to the Covid situation that mainstream media are unlikely to report honestly, but also because it's a good addition to the information in the video provided above. It's interesting information and it might be best if someone uses the article as a basis for a new thread start. Please feel free and waste no time doing so if anyone agrees it's important enough.

Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals - Covid Vaccine is 'Creating Variants'

Daze

Superstar
There's only a few websites where you can actually embed videos. But people can see the link and know its a video, such as bitchute.

Depopulation is on the list, but there are many agendas being pushed with con-vid. Such as the removal of cash and switching the world to an all digital currency. Removal of basic rights are there while there are still some countries in lockdown some 16 months into the scam-demic. As we speak it looks like Canada is being censored from the internet with Bill 10.

The surveillance state is ever growing, while most are afraid of some kind of implantable chip, they are already tracked in numerous ways. It doesn't matter if you disable location on your phone or not, with wi-fi triangulation they can track you within 6 feet. Its geting to a point where it doesn't even matter if you carry a cellphone or not. Any kind of device that uses bluetooth such as a fitbit or even power tools can be used to track and monitor you.

In my (not so) humble opinion, the world is heading towards a state where one man can control absolutely everything. Where if you step out of line even once your money, electricity, everything you can imagine is removed with the click of a button.

We are moving into a system that will cater to the one eyed man to be specific, where he alone will dictate if you are worthy of everyday basic human services.

If you can afford it, move to the mountains and leave society behind as its only gonna get worse.

bAd

Rookie
Firstly, I'd like to say that I see nothing in what you said that I in any way disagree with. But, to point to what initially seemed salient after reading your response..

In my (not so) humble opinion, the world is heading towards a state where one man can control absolutely everything. Where if you step out of line even once your money, electricity, everything you can imagine is removed with the click of a button.

We are moving into a system that will cater to the one eyed man to be specific, where he alone will dictate if you are worthy of everyday basic human services.
Humble is all well and good within good measure, but, when ones back is against the wall it's time to step up to the plate and not conform to restrictions. The world is indeed heading towards a hell in a hand basket situation, where control over everything is in very serious danger of becoming absolute. Although, I'm of the mind that we may be in a conundrum that hinges on us having lost sight of something very simple.

To be simplistic, I do not in any way think that this is predominately a mans world. That seems like an illusion, which, promoted primarily toward females, gradually conditions them to assume that their true and age old defenders and protectors are for some reason now somehow toxic.

It's supposedly a mans world.. but as far as feminism is concerned, only when it comes to men taking the blame for what has gone wrong. It's often said that behind every good man is a good woman, but, we are never driven to consider what lies behind evil men. I'll leave that thinking with a simple consideration.

If feminism, which allegedly opposes a supposedly oppressive patriarchy, did not did tell the truth about the so-called 9-11 War on Terror, or decry the fact that a seemingly patriarchal banking system prints money from fresh air, or that so-called Freemasons have such huge dominance over global events..

Why would we assume that the so-called New World Order agenda is not, ultimately and entirely, a not-so New World Matriarchal agenda?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
If depopulation is the agenda, what's the motive?
Less people mean there'll be less people to tax, so what's the point?

Tidal

Star
Overpopulation is one of the world's major problems, so I think de-population is a good idea because the world would be a quieter peaceful place.
Attenborough thinks the same too, and interestingly he said 8 years ago that if humans don't fix the problem, the natural world will "do something", so perhaps Covid was created by Mother Earth to thin us out a bit..:)

Aero

Superstar
There's plenty of lands to go around. So I don't buy that argument for depopulation.

The main problem with all the depopulation theories I've seen is always the same. In any scenario, you can dream up for depopulation; nobody makes money. Let's say depopulation was in the works, leading to consumers panic buying everything in sight. So there's a massive spike in profits for the elite, but then everyone dies, and they have no future. Or they get a future that's a shell of its former self.

Depopulation would be like the elite straight-up shooting themselves in the foot because they like pain.

Cintra

Star
There's plenty of lands to go around. So I don't buy that argument for depopulation.

The main problem with all the depopulation theories I've seen is always the same. In any scenario, you can dream up for depopulation; nobody makes money. Let's say depopulation was in the works, leading to consumers panic buying everything in sight. So there's a massive spike in profits for the elite, but then everyone dies, and they have no future. Or they get a future that's a shell of its former self.

Depopulation would be like the elite straight-up shooting themselves in the foot because they like pain.
Then why are they sterilising everyone?

Daze

Superstar
Taxes are pointless when they literally print the money.

The point is finite resources. Far as the so called elite go, they see us all as useless eaters consuming thier limited resources.

Notice most billionaires don't become "friends of nature" until they get massive wealth. Bill gates wasn't buying up farmland 20 years ago. Now that he has essentially unlimited money his eyes have fixated on limited goods.

Overpopulation is one of the world's major problems, so I think de-population is a good idea because the world would be a quieter peaceful place.
Attenborough thinks the same too, and interestingly he said 8 years ago that if humans don't fix the problem, the natural world will "do something", so perhaps Covid was created by Mother Earth to thin us out a bit..:)

I find this interesting coming from an alleged member of the church seeing that depopulation is a satanic agenda that's all about greed.

When the Almighty literally says be and it is, how can you think there is not enough? If we removed every billionaire and millionaire and distributed thier wealth there would be an abundance.

We have poverty and famine today because of greed. As i mentioned before. Should there be people drinking $10,000 bottles of wine when there neighbors are looking for dinner in the garbage can?

The Almighty has said he would give the disbelievers staircases made of pure silver because this world has zero value and this is thier heaven. But even more would disbelieve.

If you're truly a believer then you know God has absolute control over every atom at every conceivable second and he would never over populate leaving people with no option but to stave.

What is life but a test? Had there been abundance for all then the Almighty might as well put us directly into heaven.

Tidal

Star
Overpopulation is one of the world's major problems, so I think de-population is a good idea because the world would be a quieter peaceful place..
I find this interesting coming from an alleged member of the church seeing that depopulation is a satanic agenda that's all about greed.
If we removed every billionaire and millionaire and distributed thier wealth there would be an abundance.
Nah mate, I'm not a member of any church because we don't need them to do our thinking for us..:)
Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

Secondly, if third world men kept their flies zipped up and their women kept their legs together there'd be no famine caused by overpopulation, even Attenborough said so, it's not rocket science.. :p
As things stand, the scroungers churn out babies on a conveyor belt and then hold their hands out for us "white saviours" to bail them out of trouble-

bAd

Rookie
Taxes are pointless when they literally print the money.
The point is finite resources. Far as the so called elite go, they see us all as useless eaters consuming their limited resources.
The paradox of so-called elites being able to print money from thin air, would mean taxes are of no serious significance. But, so-called civilized people calling deaths of innocents collateral-damage, torture of unconvicted suspects enhanced-interrogation, while advances in military technology means cannon fodder is no longer necessary, might imply that human lives are also of no serious significance.

A Christian thinking depopulation is a good idea, is a bit like thinking there'll be no downside to a higher percentage of satanists per capita.

I doubt the Matthew 7: 21 and John 10: 37 credentials of many.. very quick to use the Bible or Jesus to assume spiritual bona fides, but very slow to acknowledge that the money in their wallets, handbags and bank accounts is evil blood money with a very anti-Christian provenance.

Many Christians seem willing to go along with depopulation, as though it's somehow Gods will, rather than them loving their enemies almost as much as their neighbours but their neighbours don't control the banks.

Daze

Superstar
Nah mate, I'm not a member of any church because we don't need them to do our thinking for us..:)
Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

Secondly, if third world men kept their flies zipped up and their women kept their legs together there'd be no famine caused by overpopulation, even Attenborough said so, it's not rocket science.. :p
As things stand, the scroungers churn out babies on a conveyor belt and then hold their hands out for us "white saviours" to bail them out of trouble-

Member of church, follower of Jesus, whatever you want to call your type.

There's multiple things wrong with this post. I never realized you were racist and held hate for your fellow man.
Its funny seeing there's a very real possibility that Jesus was black, yes you will emphatically deny this but seeing the man lived 2000 years ago the best any of us can do is guess.

Funny, so many Bible thumpers couldn't be father from what Jesus actually taught even if they tried.

Here's a video i made about a year ago. Maybe some can benefit in it.

The reason mankind is on earth is because the devil thought he was better then us. Acknowledge it or not you walk in his footsteps Tidal.

Tidal

Star
..There's multiple things wrong with this post. I never realized you were racist and held hate for your fellow man.
Its funny seeing there's a very real possibility that Jesus was black..

Mate, you're a Jesus-rejecting muslim so it's hilarious that you're trying to preach to Christians, and now you're even trying to say Jesus was black..:)

Tidal

Star
Many Christians seem willing to go along with depopulation, as though it's somehow Gods will, rather than them loving their enemies almost as much as their neighbours but their neighbours don't control the banks.

1- A smaller, quieter world would be far more spiritual than the current rat-racing mess humans have made of it-
"Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10)
"The whole earth is at peace, the trees rejoice at no woodcutter coming" (Isaiah 14:7/8 )

2- It's pretty hard to love enemies such as the muslim freak who stabbed three people to death in Germany the other day, he was doing what the Koran tells him-
[Koran 9.123] -"Fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness"

Aero

Superstar
For the vax? Nothing certain yet.

But over recent decades fertility has declined, sperm counts have declined.

I suspect they are sterilising people through water, food and environmental manipulation.
Birth control is probably the main cause there.

Daze

Superstar
Mate, you're a Jesus-rejecting muslim so it's hilarious that you're trying to preach to Christians, and now you're even trying to say Jesus was black..:)

Jesus is mentioned in the Quran more then Muhammad while his mother Mary has an entire chapter.

And Zechariah and John and Jesus and Elias - and all were of the righteous. (6:85 Quran)

I still say there is a possibility Jesus was black. 2000 years later there's literally no way for us to know, while at the same time his skin color makes absolutely no difference.

Whats sad is you, who claim to worship the Most High have a problem with your fellow humans based solely on thier skin color. Like i said, some "followers" of Jesus couldn't be farther away from his teachings if they tried.