Daisy Coleman Suicide **EDITED**

AlcyoneSong

Established

So... this happened. Apparently she was a victim of r*pe at 14... and was going through some therapy for her “demons” ... looking at the throat tattoo of Baphomet it’s not hard to guess she was another slave of the Elite... here is why I think this:
Here is a pic of her dated 2016...
1596680197137.png

This is her 2020
1596679913935.png
A better shot of the tattoo. You will also see behind her on the wall the esoteric "Tree of Life"
"She had been in EMDR therapy for 2 years, working on her triggers and healing from the many traumas in her life. She had many coping demons and had been facing and overcoming them all, but as many of you know, healing is not a straight path or any easy one. She fought longer and harder than we will ever know. But we want to be mindful of all the young survivors who looked up to her. Please know that above ALL ELSE, she did this work for you." Source: https://extratv.com/2020/08/05/audrie-and-daisy-star-daisy-coleman-dead-at-23/
I want to also point out the cat tattoo on her leg:
1596680591777.png
This shit is not a coincidence or quirky girl.
What we see here is the progression.
Daisy claimed she was sexually assaulted by Matthew Barnett at the age of 14 on January 8, 2012. Daisy and her friend Paige Parkhurst attended a house party hosted by one of their school’s popular football players. Shortly after arriving, the girls separated and Daisy claimed she was offered two drinks and couldn’t remember what happened after that. She was allegedly left outside the house wearing only a t-shirt in sub-freezing temperatures.
Barnett was subsequently charged with felony sexual assault but this was later dropped. He then pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of child endangerment in 2014 and insisted they had consensual sex – the age of consent is 14 in the state ofMissouri. He was sentenced to two years’ probation.

What they don't tell is that she had a history of self-harm, that started with cutting, and two previous attempts at suicide. The autopsy showed she had overdosed on sleeping medication prior to hanging herself. **EDIT** that was the suicide attempt she survived...

She did NOT turn her life around.
She was NOT in control of her life.
She DID get a Netflix movie deal
She DID make a name for herself.

The whole thing stinks of Elite programming...**EDIT** It stinks of demonic mischief ...

EDIT: **UPDATE**. She died from self-inflicted gunshot.
I added more pics below of her tattoos and you can see a disturbing change. As she got further entrenched with the satanic tattoo business she worked for we see more and more esoteric and dark imagery on her body. She literally transforms, and it kills her. That's the big irony of the whole thing... if you dance on what the pagans call the "left hand path" it will mess you up.... yet there is a great allure to that path when you are a victim of a crime like this. Moreso when the system fails and justice is not served to the person who offended. The call to walk along that path is stronger.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
I’m watching the doc right now. Heartbreaking stories. I hope there are groups and hotlines set up to help these poor victims. High School was my world and I don’t know how I could have made it through, as an already shy and insecure person (around people not my friends at the time)

AlcyoneSong

Established
I’m watching the doc right now. Heartbreaking stories. I hope there are groups and hotlines set up to help these poor victims. High School was my world and I don’t know how I could have made it through, as an already shy and insecure person (around people not my friends at the time)
When you read up and see the documentary how that town treated her and her family was nothing short of a Stephen King novel.

AlcyoneSong

Established
1596809154191.png
Note the black cat, inverted cross and devil sign. She was already in.
1596809592959.png
Advertising her tattoo studio...I find the imagery of the neko-lolita girl disturbing. I don't want to be accused of victim-shaming but draw your own conclusions here. What kind of audience are you attracting with that? Also, notice she changed her name to "Cat" and Daisy (her real name) is in quotes as if that's her nickname. Odd.
She has an all seeing eye, on her thigh in a pyramid.
Crazy but it seems like she was most def a beta kitten. I also think it's creepy how her mom called the police and ordered a wellness check. The police showed up for an hour, and after they left Daisy shot herself.
Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/07/daisy-coleman-suicide-gunshot-wellness-check-mother-police/
Source: https://www.thecut.com/2020/08/daisy-coleman-of-maryville-r*pe-case-has-died-by-suicide.html
(Note in the article above they show an older photo of her without the tattoos and body mods, this is intentional, they want to make her look like the victim (which she is) but more people are going to sympathise with the girl next door than what we see below)
1596810426386.png
The last image we have of her on Facebook is a strung out (or she's acting) with the name "cocaine sessions" of what would have been her debut EP. Her charity claims she had personal "coping demons" that she struggled with... which is nice speak for drugs, alcohol, and other substance/self-abuse. Yes, she was royally fucked up by what happened to her at 14. The truth is, she was involved with demons based on the sigals and images she put on her body and the pain she put her body through with the modifications and piercings. It is all empty gestures that do not fix the problem. This is tragic and it could have been prevented.

the Bible isn't playing around
"Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

What happened to Daisy is a failure of a spiritual kind. When she was most vulnerable, instead of getting healing, she was tossed aside and had to find her own "healing" from the trauma. She may have been offered help through a local church, and she may have rejected that help seeking to do it herself.

You can't fix this yourself. It will eventually kill you, and yes, Satan will be happy to kill you because as long as you are alive you are a possibility to be saved AND healed by Jesus. Daisy was entrenched in the darkness, and ultimately it took her life.
This is hard for me to write because looking into the situation it doesn't even seem like beta kitten but more darker than illuminati bs. This is spiritual warfare and she is another casualty.

"And further if they (Christians) see that any one of them dies in his ungodliness or in his sins, for him they grieve bitterly, and sorrow as for one who goes to meet his doom." - The Apology of Aristides the Philosopher 120-130A.D.
Source: http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/aristides-kay.html

Last edited: