Daily Stormer's second most influential

Helioform

Star
That guy not only lives in the same city as me, but also the same neighbourhood. Never realized how screwed up some people are in this province. People who delve too much into "Holocaust Revisionism" actually, willingly or unwillingly, encourage these types of individuals and it is sickening. There is no point in doing so unless you believe in the old "Jewish Conspiracy" canard.

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca/2018/05/news-from-quebec-gabriel-sohier-chaput.html?m=1

Kung Fu

Superstar
That guy not only lives in the same city as me, but also the same neighbourhood. Never realized how screwed up some people are in this province. People who delve too much into "Holocaust Revisionism" actually, willingly or unwillingly, encourage these types of individuals and it is sickening. There is no point in doing so unless you believe in the old "Jewish Conspiracy" canard.

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca/2018/05/news-from-quebec-gabriel-sohier-chaput.html?m=1
How does trying to learn the truth about the incidents regarding WWII encourage racists?

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
How does trying to learn the truth about the incidents regarding WWII encourage racists?
Simple logic. They are not just racists, they are Neo-Nazis who would like to bring back what Hitler has attempted. Questioning the Holocaust assumes that Jews are lying and that the reason they are lying is because they have something to hide, i.e. they are involved in a conspiracy to hide the truth. This is exactly what Hitler, and Neo-Nazis believe in and you are just giving them ammunition.

polymoog

Superstar
Simple logic. They are not just racists, they are Neo-Nazis who would like to bring back what Hitler has attempted. Questioning the Holocaust assumes that Jews are lying and that the reason they are lying is because they have something to hide, i.e. they are involved in a conspiracy to hide the truth. This is exactly what Hitler, and Neo-Nazis believe in and you are just giving them ammunition.
lump em all together if they question the holocaust and call em neo nazis, right? god forbid someone questions the legitimacy of anything these days. your argument here is sophomoric and totally ill-informed of the entire issue. how do you reconcile all of the jewish holocaust revisionists? theres a bunch-- are they all "self-hating jews"? lol.
several posters on the board, including me, have pointed out facts about the holocaust that dont gibe with the official story, yet not one of them has said an ill word about jews.

ive spoken to several firefighters who were there at 9-11, and ive asked them about the buildings going down. i tell them what i think and i get, "there were no bombs in the building! theres no conspiracy! i was there!" do you call them liars, or are they people who happened to be there who really dont know what happened despite the fact that they were physically present for the event?

i dont care whose feelings are hurt with the truth. truth is pure and clean; whitewashing and altering the facts for a specific agenda will always turn out badly, every single time. again, if we had the truth from the get-go, we wouldnt be in a situation like this.

Helioform

Star
lump em all together if they question the holocaust and call em neo nazis, right? god forbid someone questions the legitimacy of anything these days. your argument here is sophomoric and totally ill-informed of the entire issue.
Far from ill-informed, because I used to read a lot about this (a long time ago) and somewhat believed in it for a while. It looked convincing at first.

how do you reconcile all of the jewish holocaust revisionists? theres a bunch-- are they all "self-hating jews"? lol.
several posters on the board, including me, have pointed out facts about the holocaust that dont gibe with the official story, yet not one of them has said an ill word about jews.
Yes, some Jews actually hate their own race/religion. It's not that far fetched. Jews like Henry Makow for example, exhibit a real bias against anything Jewish and even believe in the Protocols forgery as a real Jewish conspiracy.

ive spoken to several firefighters who were there at 9-11, and ive asked them about the buildings going down. i tell them what i think and i get, "there were no bombs in the building! theres no conspiracy! i was there!" do you call them liars, or are they people who happened to be there who really dont know what happened despite the fact that they were physically present for the event
Even though I believe the 9/11 event was done with the US gov being complicit, I don't think there were any explosives in the 2 main towers. Something a lot more powerful such as a Directed Energy Weapon could have been used because putting explosives in there would attract a lot of attention as they are huge towers. The building 7 though could have had explosives placed there because it was smaller.

Anyhow, this has nothing to do with the Holocaust. A lot of people corroborate that there were millions of Jews being killed then and questioning this is just refusing to accept the established facts.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well facts are people were lying and still are and this includes both Jews and non-Jews. Both you and I know there is a conspiracy to hide the truth and that's why we're on forums like this. I believe truth should trump everything. And the people that are lying about this should be put on trial and if found guilty put to death because they have caused far too much misery.

Neo-nazis actively encourage people to look into the "truth of World War II" and are quick to point to all sorts of statistics since it can lead people to question the official narrative... And it's never to truly educate people or to inform them of the lies they're being told.
Racists want people to question the official narrative of things so that they can convince people their propaganda is correct.

The white supremacist, for example, will point out inconsistencies between the numbers of various sources concerning the Holocaust while downplaying other atrocities committed by the Nazi party. They will point the higher crime rate of various minority groups while ignoring the correlation between poverty and crime. They'll point at all the acts of terrorism committed by Muslims but they won't talk about the hand that Western imperialism has in it.

These people don't see the truth as something liberating, but a tool they can use to twist to their own agenda and because of a lot of anger and frustration young people are feeling today, they are using it to recruit. They come to places like this, like 4chan, and they seek to worm their way in and convince people they are right.

It's no different than when they tried to worm their way into the punk and metal scenes in the 80's and 90's, or actively sought out angry white kids with bad home lives. I mean, asking how it encourages racists is flat out ignorance of how the racists work.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Neo-nazis actively encourage people to look into the "truth of World War II" and are quick to point to all sorts of statistics since it can lead people to question the official narrative... And it's never to truly educate people or to inform them of the lies they're being told.

Racists want people to question the official narrative of things so that they can convince people their propaganda is correct.

The white supremacist, for example, will point out inconsistencies between the numbers of various sources concerning the Holocaust while downplaying other atrocities committed by the Nazi party. They will point the higher crime rate of various minority groups while ignoring the correlation between poverty and crime. They'll point at all the acts of terrorism committed by Muslims but they won't talk about the hand that Western imperialism has in it.

These people don't see the truth as something liberating, but a tool they can use to twist to their own agenda and because of a lot of anger and frustration young people are feeling today, they are using it to recruit. They come to places like this, like 4chan, and they seek to worm their way in and convince people they are right.

It's no different than when they tried to worm their way into the punk and metal scenes in the 80's and 90's, or actively sought out angry white kids with bad home lives. I mean, asking how it encourages racists is flat out ignorance of how the racists work.
Do you take me for some some moron in that I wouldn't be able easily see through the tactics white supremacists play? I can look for the truth without getting into racist ideology.

What you guys are telling me to do is just as bad as what the racists do. Because of the lies of WWI and WWII millions of Arab Muslims and thousands of Christian Arab lives have been lost and so it would be completely unjust if I didn't try to bring to light some of the lies that people have been told. These blatant lies have ruined the lives of thousands of Palestinians who have been kicked out from their homes for no good reason just so some Jew living in Brooklyn can come and move in and claim it for himself.

No, I don't take you for a moron. You asked as question and I gave you an answer. I was never referring to you - I was explaining why that questioning the official narrative of WWII is something that neo-nazis and their ilk like.

I'm not telling you that what you do is bad. If you're just after truth, go for it. But with the holocaust, you need to to make sure your truth doesn't become an instrument for oppression.

Whether six million or six hundred Jews died in the Holocaust, it's still inexcusable. An oppressive regime still killed innocent people and used forced labor. They also used the Roma, Europeans they didn't feel were aryan enough, and anyone who dared speak out against them. They were one of many evil empires that rose up - and we can't give any of their actions any legitimacy.

I'm certainly more favorable to the Palestinian than the Israeli state... But it's also not as black and white. There are some people who use the conflict and the horrible things Israel does as justification for all the horrible things they want to do. That Jew from Brooklyn moving to occupied land doesn't do so with malice; he's returning to his own ancestral homeland that was given to him. He should never be viewed as the enemy since he's a victim as much as the displaced Palestinian; he's just another pawn.

I am not saying people shouldn't question the official narritive. I am saying be careful you don't end up forgetting that the enemy of your enemy might have bad things in mind.

Helioform

Star
Well facts are people were lying and still are and this includes both Jews and non-Jews. Both you and I know there is a conspiracy to hide the truth and that's why we're on forums like this. I believe truth should trump everything. And the people that are lying about this should be put on trial and if found guilty put to death because they have caused far too much misery.
There is indeed a conspiracy to hide the truth. It might not be what you think though.
If you fall for the Jewish Conspiracy theory then you are showing a lack of discernment. Jews are just normal people like you and me. That they are overrepresented in certain types of careers is easily explained by the types of aptitude they have, which is high verbal and written skills as well as numeracy. But continue seeing them as the "enemy" because that is exactly what the real conspirators want.

You saying that they (Jews or not) should be put to death is exactly the type of thing that a right wing white supremacist would do. You are not even hiding your real intentions...

polymoog

Superstar
There is indeed a conspiracy to hide the truth. It might not be what you think though.
If you fall for the Jewish Conspiracy theory then you are showing a lack of discernment. Jews are just normal people like you and me. That they are overrepresented in certain types of careers is easily explained by the types of aptitude they have, which is high verbal and written skills as well as numeracy. But continue seeing them as the "enemy" because that is exactly what the real conspirators want.

You saying that they (Jews or not) should be put to death is exactly the type of thing that a right wing white supremacist would do. You are not even hiding your real intentions...

its not a jewish conspiracy. its a zionist conspiracy. the average jew has no idea what has taken place and has no other option but to see the issue as antisemitism. theyre caught in the crossfire.
im in agreement with your overrepresentation statement. with politico-corporate cronyism aside, one cannot explain their numbers as comedians (good ones) and songwriters.

Kung Fu

Superstar

I don't believe for a second that while only about 2% of the American population is Jewish they hold a disproportionate amount of power within the government, media, entertainment, and banking industries that we chalk it up to them being these "geniuses". Indians in America in terms of academics are just as accomplished or if not more than the Jewish people and more numerous in number yet they hold nowhere close to the amount of influence that Jews hold.

Well if these Jews and non-Jews who hold positions of influence and are clearly lying to the public about our past why should they not be held accountable for their actions which have caused the suffering and killing of millions?

Helioform

Star
I don't believe for a second that while only about 2% of the American population is Jewish they hold a disproportionate amount of power within the government, media, entertainment, and banking industries that we chalk it up to them being these "geniuses". Indians in America in terms of academics are just as accomplished or if not more than the Jewish people and more numerous in number yet they hold nowhere close to the amount of influence that Jews hold.

Well if these Jews and non-Jews who hold positions of influence and are clearly lying to the public about our past why should they not be held accountable for their actions which have caused the suffering and killing of millions?
Indians are gifted in mathematics as well as computer science. But judging from my experience with them, they lack a lot in the verbal and written communication department. Ashkenazi Jews score an average of 10 IQ points over other races when it comes to literacy and numeracy, but lack severly in 3d spatial cognition, which is why there are very few Jewish engineers. But their communication skills is what makes them more fit to become journalists, which is why you see them a lot in the media. Their math skills make them good candidate for banking, but that is mostly because they have been kind of forced into this position in the past where usury was outlawed by the Church and they were forbidden to have certain jobs.

I agree that our past has been "rewritten" by the victors, as usual. But the liars are not exclusively Jewish obviously. I fail to see how Holocaust Revisionism helps in freeing ourselves from the conspiracy. Jews just become other "boogeymen" that people can easily spot and point fingers at. It's just a smokescreen which would lead to another regime similar to Nazi Germany. Those who are truly guilty of crimes should be put in jail imo, until they die. It would be better than sending them to their next life so they can do it all over again.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Indians are gifted in mathematics as well as computer science. But judging from my experience with them, they lack a lot in the verbal and written communication department. Ashkenazi Jews score an average of 10 IQ points over other races when it comes to literacy and numeracy, but lack severly in 3d spatial cognition, which is why there are very few Jewish engineers. But their communication skills is what makes them more fit to become journalists, which is why you see them a lot in the media. Their math skills make them good candidate for banking, but that is mostly because they have been kind of forced into this position in the past where usury was outlawed by the Church and they were forbidden to have certain jobs.
Indians make up a lot of the academic written work and non-Jews make the majority of all written academic work yet are still not even closely represented in positions of influence compared to Jews. Also, Indians and the Chinese fare a lot better in mathematics and statistics than Jews and also outnumber them in terms of population yet are nowhere close in representation in banks compared to Jews. When you look at the statistics and facts they're just not lining up. Also, I don't believe for a second that they're better journalists and you can't prove that. What can be proven however is that Jewish companies about 100 years ago started swallowing up smaller media companies and started hiring a disproportionate amount of Jews who were sympathetic to their causes and then placing them in position of power. The Walt Disney company is a perfect example of it. You should watch the documentary of "An Empire of its Own". The Jews in power today pulled some pretty deceitful moves to get to where they are today, which is why many have issues with them. I don't believe it to be coincidence that practically every empire from past until present have had issues with certain Jewish groups.

I agree that our past has been "rewritten" by the victors, as usual. But the liars are not exclusively Jewish obviously. I fail to see how Holocaust Revisionism helps in freeing ourselves from the conspiracy. Jews just become other "boogeymen" that people can easily spot and point fingers at. It's just a smokescreen which would lead to another regime similar to Nazi Germany. Those who are truly guilty of crimes should be put in jail imo, until they die. It would be better than sending them to their next life so they can do it all over again.
And some of those people who are truly guilty happen to be Jews. Jews in position of power sacrificed a good chunk of their people to be where they are today and they deserve to pay for it. In the process they not only fucked their own people but caused the suffering of millions of Arabs. This current story we have about the Holocaust seems to be more and more of a lie. The more I read into it and investigate the more fake it seems. If it was the truth countries with powerful Zionist Jewish communities wouldn't be running around and making laws opposing people to go against the mainstream narrative.

Helioform

Star
Indians make up a lot of the academic written work and non-Jews make the majority of all written academic work yet are still not even closely represented in positions of influence compared to Jews. Also, Indians and the Chinese fare a lot better in mathematics and statistics than Jews and also outnumber them in terms of population yet are nowhere close in representation in banks compared to Jews.
Like I said, Jews end up in the banking business mostly because of their past relations with Christians, who forbade them to become farmers or hold jobs that were not intellectual, such as bookkeeping. It has become a family tradition, and this kind of business has been imposed on them indirectly. Lending money to Christians was convenient for them and also for Christians. This is why a lot of Jews have "gold" or "silver" in their family name, because they were bankers. Also why there is the word "jew" in jewelry.

What can be proven however is that Jewish companies about 100 years ago started swallowing up smaller media companies and started hiring a disproportionate amount of Jews who were sympathetic to their causes and then placing them in position of power. The Walt Disney company is a perfect example of it. You should watch the documentary of "An Empire of its Own". The Jews in power today pulled some pretty deceitful moves to get to where they are today, which is why many have issues with them. I don't believe it to be coincidence that practically every empire from past until present have had issues with certain Jewish groups.
Disney is one of the 13 Illuminati bloodlines, and some of the 13 are Jewish. This does not mean that all Jews conspire to do this. It's just that some Jews who happen to be very powerful, end up doing this. I could go on about the Rockefellers who shaped the north american education system, and they were Baptist Christians, but that does not mean that all Baptist Christians are to be accused of a conspiracy to brainwash everyone.

And some of those people who are truly guilty happen to be Jews. Jews in position of power sacrificed a good chunk of their people to be where they are today and they deserve to pay for it. In the process they not only fucked their own people but caused the suffering of millions of Arabs. This current story we have about the Holocaust seems to be more and more of a lie. The more I read into it and investigate the more fake it seems. If it was the truth countries with powerful Zionist Jewish communities wouldn't be running around and making laws opposing people to go against the mainstream narrative.
Yes they fucked their own people, which is the proof that they don't even care about their own people. You can't have it both ways. Either all these Jews conspire to make their race dominate others, or they don't.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Like I said, Jews end up in the banking business mostly because of their past relations with Christians, who forbade them to become farmers or hold jobs that were not intellectual, such as bookkeeping. It has become a family tradition, and this kind of business has been imposed on them indirectly. Lending money to Christians was convenient for them and also for Christians. This is why a lot of Jews have "gold" or "silver" in their family name, because they were bankers. Also why there is the word "jew" in jewelry.
Well relations have changed and there are better people for the job yet they maintain their hold in the banking realm and that doesn't make sense since you first claimed it was an IQ thing and now are doing a 360 and saying it's a family tradition. If playing with usury and fucking up the lives of millions people is a family tradition than they should be called out. You can't have it both ways. In this paragraph all you have proved to me is that Jews love anything money/gold related more than anything else. You're not exactly helping your cause.

Disney is one of the 13 Illuminati bloodlines, and some of the 13 are Jewish. This does not mean that all Jews conspire to do this. It's just that some Jews who happen to be very powerful, end up doing this. I could go on about the Rockefellers who shaped the north american education system, and they were Baptist Christians, but that does not mean that all Baptist Christians are to be accused of a conspiracy to brainwash everyone.
I never once stated that all Jews are evil and or bad. What I am saying is that there is something deceitful in the way things are currently run when you take into account that the population of Jewish America is about 2% but yet make up a disproportionate amount of representation in positions of power and influence.

Yes they fucked their own people, which is the proof that they don't even care about their own people. You can't have it both ways. Either all these Jews conspire to make their race dominate others, or they don't.
Exactly, and these Jews in positions of power need to be held accountable for their lies and the misery they have caused and are causing to billions of people. Your "You can't have it both ways" statement doesn't make any sense in this context when I never once stated that all Jews are evil or deceitful. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Again, what does looking for the truth and calling out the lies that Jews have spun about the Holocaust in order to benefit have to do with white supremacy? Looking for the truth in anything should be the ultimate goal for any human being out there. The truth will set you free. The truth is the antidote to suffering.

Helioform

Star
Well relations have changed and there are better people for the job yet they maintain their hold in the banking realm and that doesn't make sense since you first claimed it was an IQ thing and now are doing a 360 and saying it's a family tradition. If playing with usury and fucking up the lives of millions people is a family tradition than they should be called out. You can't have it both ways. In this paragraph all you have proved to me is that Jews love anything money/gold related more than anything else. Yo
I'm not really doing a 360 (and it's a 180 btw) here, as I said IQ also plays a part in this but the main reason they are involved in banking is what I have just stated. And I never said that they love money more than anything else. This is only your own conclusion. They are involved in usury but we are the ones who keep borrowing from bankers. So who is really stupid here? We have been doing this for centuries and Jews have been labelled the culprit while all they're doing is what they were mostly trained for at the beginning when the Church forbade usury completely.
What I am saying is that there is something deceitful in the way things are currently run when you take into account that the population of Jewish America is about 2% but yet make up a disproportionate amount of representation in positions of power and influence.
Yes and what of it? You are suggesting that they do this on purpose, while the evidence is that they only do what they are good at. Where is the proof of a Jewish conspiracy in this? Some made up documents like the Protocols of Zion? Seriously.

Again, what does looking for the truth and calling out the lies that Jews have spun about the Holocaust in order to benefit have to do with white supremacy? Looking for the truth in anything should be the ultimate goal for any human being out there. The truth will set you free. The truth is the antidote to suffering.
And what does the Holocaust have to do with our freedom? No matter how many died back then, it was still a tragedy. You are completely excusing Nazi mentality here as you focus on alleged Jewish lies and never condemn Nazis for their atrocities and black sorcery.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm not really doing a 360 (and it's a 180 btw) here, as I said IQ also plays a part in this but the main reason they are involved in banking is what I have just stated. And I never said that they love money more than anything else. This is only your own conclusion. They are involved in usury but we are the ones who keep borrowing from bankers. So who is really stupid here? We have been doing this for centuries and Jews have been labelled the culprit while all they're doing is what they were mostly trained for at the beginning when the Church forbade usury completely.
Yes, I got it. Thanks. Well you certainly painted that kind of picture by telling me their good at it, Jew-jewelry, and etc. How else was I supposed to take it?

We are at a point in time where we are practically forced to borrow from banks specifically because of what usury has done to our societies thanks to one of its by products known as inflation. Your average joe today has to borrow to have a home to call his own, has to borrow if he wants to start his own business, and etc. It didn't always used to be like this. The way banks operate and predominately thanks to usury people have been forced to a corner but if you force people into a corner tight enough and long enough they bite back. Take a look at the history of the Rothschilds and what they did. It doesn't take a genius to figure what they did was not only criminal but down right evil but yet got away with it.

Yes and what of it? You are suggesting that they do this on purpose, while the evidence is that they only do what they are good at. Where is the proof of a Jewish conspiracy in this? Some made up documents like the Protocols of Zion? Seriously.
Statistically it is highly improbable that they got to where they are it by just "being good at what they do". You don't comprise 2% of the population and hold the majority positions of power without being deceitful, criminal, and downright shady. I just told you the Walt Disney company after Walt Disney left the picture. Also, the creation of Hollywood is another good example. Rich elite Jews came from Eastern Europe, changed their last names to sound white, and then married into white families who had good social standings, and then proceeded to establish a monopoly within the film business through bribes, and other scummy moves. I don't need the Protocols of Zion to show anyone how Jews dominate almost all positions and industries of influence when it's all out in the open for everyone to see. What's funny is the Protocols did accurately predict the future.

You can criticize anything and everything except if it's the Holocaust, Israel, and or the Jews. That sounds like a conspiracy to me and anyone with healthy cognitive functions. You don't like that one, no problem. How about whenever Israel tells the US (the most powerful country in the world) to jump the US replies "how high".

And what does the Holocaust have to do with our freedom? No matter how many died back then, it was still a tragedy. You are completely excusing Nazi mentality here as you focus on alleged Jewish lies and never condemn Nazis for their atrocities and black sorcery.
Well if there are laws in place where I can't even question the mainstream narrative of the event without being jailed and or fined that has everything to do with freedom. No one said it wasn't a tragedy. Funny, I could say the same for you. You never condemn these Jewish lies on the Holocaust which has caused the suffering of millions of Arabs in the ME especially the Palestinians. Don't be a hypocrite mate.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar

One of the best documentaries out there on Hollywood hands down. I encourage all to watch it. It's not too long.

Helioform

Star
Yes, I got it. Thanks. Well you certainly painted that kind of picture by telling me their good at it, Jew-jewelry, and etc. How else was I supposed to take it?

We are at a point in time where we are practically forced to borrow from banks specifically because of what usury has done to our societies thanks to one of its by products known as inflation. Your average joe today has to borrow to have a home to call his own, has to borrow if he wants to start his own business, and etc. It didn't always used to be like this. The way banks operate and predominately thanks to usury people have been forced to a corner but if you force people into a corner tight enough and long enough they bite back. Take a look at the history of the Rothschilds and what they did. It doesn't take a genius to figure what they did was not only criminal but down right evil but yet got away with it.
The names that they were given or that they took were simply to reflect what they were doing in life. It was a common medieval thing to do and not a show of obsession with money.

Yes we have to borrow money for plenty of things, but that is because our government created a central bank at the beginning of the 20th century, and which is a Crown Corporation in Canada. It's not even a public bank but it looks like one. It is up to us to educate people about this. Funny because Karl Marx, the Jew, advocated the implantation of a central bank but which was controlled by the people. A totally different POV from the evil capitalist Jewish conspiracy that you are implying.

What's funny is the Protocols did accurately predict the future.
They also were a total forgery to create hatred against Jews. They were based on a previous text, "Dialogues aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu" Knowing french, as I do, you can easily check this for yourself, as I did.

http://19justinbrown88.yolasite.com/exposing-the-protocols-of-zion.php

And the complete text is available here for verifying:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13187/13187-h/13187-h.htm

So there are people out there who want you to believe in this BS. Hitler did believe and so he did what he did.

As for the laws about restricting free speech about it, it's just part of the PC culture that permeates Canada. It's the same crap that we're forced to do about gender neutral pronouns or whatever.

And the Arabs dead because of Israel's government military actions are also a tragedy. But the government is not necessarily the people. Just like all governments in the world, they do not represent adequately every individual.