Daft Punk

SkepticCat

Veteran

It's unfortunate for me since I liked some of his tracks. You have to be both blind, deaf and dumb to deny what they're about, though. In the above:

- Pyramid with capstone (Punks even admitting themselves they aren't part of the elite, though, since they're standing in the gap below the capstone: hierarchy)
- Transhumanism
- Ego consciousness (me apart from you, separation, competition)
- Dehumanization/loss of individuality+humanity/cyborg/hivemind
- Manu cornuto (devil horns, devil worship)
- Masonic signs (Vow of Silence, Sign of the Master of the Second Veil)
- Triangles (each side 60 degrees... 666. No, this is not silly; look up how the number 60 relates to Babylonian pagan worship system)

... Basically, it's the 'occult elite' agenda 101.

OK, so the duo is 'Illuminati'. But that's not so bad, right? Illuminati isn't so bad, is it? Relax, man! Well, I would disagree. If you go to his concerts, just to have a good time and enjoy the music and you do this:

... then that sadly means you are also supporting - indirectly, to be certain, and most likely both unknowingly and unwillingly - but supporting, nonetheless - this:

... and this:

... and this:

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
I see a bunch of IMGs and not the actual pictures... is that just me? Also daft punk is a group, a two person group. Just letting you know because you referred to them as he.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Images are fixed now. You need simply click this link, though, to see tons of Daft Punk Illuminati pictures: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=daft+punk&t=ffab&iax=1&ia=images

- most interesting ones are probably these:

Both of these pictures feature hand signs that are strictly Masonic: The Vow of Silence and the Sign of the Master of the Veil... While they're also both creating one-eye signs and wearing pyramid necklaces. It really leaves no doubt that these are intentional. So much occult imagery in that last picture: Sign of master of the veil, the transhumanist helmets, the occult necklaces, the falling star and that panther we've also seen in also-occult The Weeknd's video (with whom they collaborate)) all at once. They're so over-the-top with their Illuminati agenda material I guess you have to be cool with that to attend their concerts. That's a whole lot of people unknowingly celebrating their own enslavement... but hey, I'm sure they love people [their money] for it:

It's what Satanism is, in a nutshell: I'm harder/better/faster/stronger than you, so I get to treat you however I want.

Last edited:

TruthSucker

Established
It's so sad that wherever you look, be it music or movie industry, everywhere you see those symbols. Really, since I researched about symbolism and some agendas I see it everywhere. You get the impression, and I think it's not only an impression, that all the stuff you listen to in the mainstream radio or all the (newer) movies in cinemas are all sponsored by "them".
Or let's say it different: you won't appear in mass media if you didn't make a contract with ... whoever.

Daft Punk to me is especially sad cause I like the music a lot. But when I saw a documentary on netflix about them I already knew: hail to the pyramid.

My consequence has been for a long time to turn off the radio and not watching the newest music clips. All the same crap. I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic.