'Daddy's little slut' T-shirts pulled from Amazon amid backlash.

Lurker

Star
One would think that a free market would solve this. Just don't buy the shirt. I kinda like the "black guns matter" one tho.

Stephania

Star
One would think that a free market would solve this. Just don't buy the shirt. I kinda like the "black guns matter" one tho.
How does 'black guns matter' fit in with the rest of the message of p***philia and hoes? Also.. keep in mind that this is a childrens apparel company. Do you think that sex and violence are good things to market to children?

Stephania

Star
The brand is clearly evil.. it even said on the description of the shirt that got them in trouble that it is suitable for a list of things including 'baptisms'. TF? It's not suitable for anything.. but that takes it to a whole other level.

Lurker

Star
How does 'black guns matter' fit in with the rest of the message of p***philia and hoes? Also.. keep in mind that this is a childrens apparel company. Do you think that sex and violence are good things to market to children?
Are the children the ones buying it?

Stephania

Star
Are the children the ones buying it?
Children are the ones wearing it. It's a childrens apparel company called 'Only Baby Care'. And IMHO, any parent that puts any of this crap on their child and tells them the messages are fine at such a young age is not fit to be a parent.

Lurker

Star
The brand is clearly evil.. it even said on the description of the shirt that got them in trouble that it is suitable for a list of things including 'baptisms'. TF? It's not suitable for anything.. but that takes it to a whole other level.
They could have been trolling. The physical shirt may not even exist. A parent trashy enough to buy said shirt probably wouldn't have the money for it.

Stephania

Star
They could have been trolling. The physical shirt may not even exist.
Maybe.. IDK. I will look at their Amazon page.

A parent trashy enough to buy said shirt probably wouldn't have the money for it.
Honestly, these days anything is possible, and it's really screwed up. I mean.. VC has done articles on other childrens lines that are completely messed up and they have customers. But I don't know if I have ever seen something as blatant as this when it comes to sex and violence for kids. Too much evil shyte swirling around in the ether.

Stephania

Star
FFS.. it's still on their page as their number 1 product! OnlyBabyCare Amazon
Apparently.. they are marketing it today with pro military stuff for Veterans Day :mad:And WTH is with the men's and women's socks that the store is selling amongst the kids apparel?!

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
Great, now I have their store in my search history. I really need to start thinking before clicking.