Dad Bod Veteran Calendar

Sibi

Star
For $10.99 this could be yours! This is a product of Barbecue Boy Toys BBQ Sauce which supports veterans. I remember there was a story about military wives making a calendar no one bought but I can't find the story.

Ewww... look at the position of the bottles yuck.

"Do you love barbecue? Do you love dad bods? Well, today is your lucky day. You can now get 12 months of barbecue and dad bods so that you get your fix for an entire year. Order your copy of the 2023 Barbecue Boy Toys Calendar featuring some of the "hottest" guys around.
Each month you get to experience guys with dad bods in boudoir poses."

These bods make me think of this

Dad Bod definition: A slang term in popular culture referring to a body shape mostly particular to middle-aged men. The phrase has been adopted in U.S. culture to refer to a male who was once particularly lean or fit, but over time has gained an excessive amount of body fat, typically around the waist, leading to a "beer belly".

Dad Bod definition: A slang term in popular culture referring to a body shape mostly particular to middle-aged men. The phrase has been adopted in U.S. culture to refer to a male who was once particularly lean or fit, but over time has gained an excessive amount of body fat, typically around the waist, leading to a "beer belly".
I guess i just dont get it... some of the men pictured there don't have a beer belly or dont even look fat.

To me the phrase "dad bod" seems to be hypercritical of any male who does not look like a body builder or something.

For $10.99 this could be yours! This is a product of Barbecue Boy Toys BBQ Sauce which supports veterans. I remember there was a story about military wives making a calendar no one bought but I can't find the story.

"Do you love barbecue? Do you love dad bods? Well, today is your lucky day. You can now get 12 months of barbecue and dad bods so that you get your fix for an entire year. Order your copy of the 2023 Barbecue Boy Toys Calendar featuring some of the "hottest" guys around.

That truly is disgusting. You do have a knack for finding the most horrible and nightmare inducing stuff though LOL.

JoChris

Superstar

I just saw on a morning news show Australian middle aged businessmen posing in a similar way for a calendar also supporting veterans.
However instead of underwear they were naked except for well placed fruit or small objects.

The name was... wait for it....

"jingle balls".