Cuties?

This thread has been bumped, thanks for the article Thursday afternoon.
I'm glad it has been, because this has bothered me since it's done out. We know we are in the end times when they start showing young girls in this light. It's interesting, because this kinda pedo crap affects both girls and boys, but for some reason the girls being shown in this way is more on the surface. It's because of movies like Cuties, that I will see little girls dressing in revealing clothing just walking around with their parents in grocery stores. They literally can be as young as five. It's terrible. But, I still see the little boys dressed in their covered up baggy clothing. Just seems to be a surface and obvious thing. This isn't okay. :( children need the utmost protection, and they aren't getting it if they are not even allowed to be children! They are forced to grow up so fast, and to reveal so much! Just disgusting.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Simka

Established
Just watched it here. From the point of view of the movie, this is an amazing drama about cultural conflicts, immigration, growing-up difficulties, the true love of a mother to her kids... It's all about life. Those kids did better acts than Hollywood actors, all acts are amazing. I understand that many people criticize this movie and I accept their attitude, but I found it to be a powerful statement about letting kids be kids.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
From the point of view of the movie, this is an amazing drama about cultural conflicts, immigration, growing-up difficulties, the true love of a mother to her kids... It's all about life. Those kids did better acts than Hollywood actors, all acts are amazing. I understand that many people criticize this movie and I accept their attitude, but I found it to be a powerful statement about letting kids be kids.
Please read the article posted in the comment above yours. Id enjoy a dialog together after you do, Im interested to learn your take on the info presented there...