Cuties?

Lisa

Superstar
Sorry, I didn't want to sound rude.

How do we know that God says that?

Sorry, still you're saying of doing nothing, and I don't think that's an option.
Have you read the Bible? Does God at any time tell people that its on them to figure it out or fight for themselves? God is the one who made a way for us with Jesus and tells us that we can’t come to him with works..its grace through faith. He is the one we turn to and He is the one who works in our lives.

You really should listen to what I posted..he has a good way of talking about this very issue. Faith or fight.

Carrieh76

Rookie
Have you read the Bible? Does God at any time tell people that its on them to figure it out or fight for themselves? God is the one who made a way for us with Jesus and tells us that we can’t come to him with works..its grace through faith. He is the one we turn to and He is the one who works in our lives.

You really should listen to what I posted..he has a good way of talking about this very issue. Faith or fight.
Does God tell you to talk down to people, I think there is something about loving your neighbor in there. I don’t know it all like you though.

Lisa

Superstar
Does God tell you to talk down to people, I think there is something about loving your neighbor in there. I don’t know it all like you though.
What is it that you object to in my reply? What did I say wrong?

Lisa

Superstar
I hear you talk a lot on here and to me u say things like have you even read the Bible? The way you say it sounds like I know everything about Christianity, I’m perfect.
I ask because I don’t know if someone has read the Bible with what their post says.
Im not perfect and I don’t know everything about Christianity but I have been a Christian for awhile now. I don’t mind having conversations about scripture and the Bible.

B_JMNN

Established
Well the Bible says the world gets worse and worse..to me that would be worse. In fact it’s going to be the worst tike in history of the world..no time before will have been as bad as it’s going to get in this world right before Jesus returns. That’s why I don’t think we win this one either.
The only reason why Jesus returns is because the world is bad.

Lisa

Superstar
The only reason why Jesus returns is because the world is bad.
He returns to save Israel...all the nations of the world will be of one mind to destroy her. Zechariah 12:3

Lisa

Superstar