Cure for Autism, ADHD, alzheimers and possibly bipolar

Vixy

Star
Absolutely. They work like a see-saw. Under stress your adrenals will produce cortisol. If this becomes chronic the high cortisol will interfere will the ability of the thyroid to convert T4 to T3 and it will produce Hypo-thyroid symptoms.

Important - Zinc is lowered and copper rises under chronic stress. Copper pipes, soy foods and seeds and nuts have lots of copper.

Vitamin C and Zinc are good ways to feed the adrenals and lower copper. B vitamins are good, but not if you have candida from hight copper. You must lower the copper first, then take B vitamins as some B vitamins feed candida. Healthy eating with low copper foods and cutting down or eliminating alcohol and caffeine is critical.

Ann Louise's book was a true blessing for me, as doctors all said it was in my head. :mad:
Its what they tell everybody "Mental illness" and they make up some diagnosis for it, its ridiculess bc they dont know this.

However, what if it's the other way around? Copper gives you hyperthyroidism and adrenal issues? And what if zink doesnt help lowering the copper?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Its what they tell everybody "Mental illness" and they make up some diagnosis for it, its ridiculess bc they dont know this.

However, what if it's the other way around? Copper gives you hyperthyroidism and adrenal issues? And what if zink doesnt help lowering the copper?

No it doesn't, but may seem that way. Excess copper will make you feel hyper and manic for a while because that's the effect it has on the brain and it taxes your adrenals - it could lead to mental illness.

Once the copper becomes excessive it lowers zinc because the 2 are antagonistic. Zinc is needed by the thyroid to convert T4 to T3. When that conversion slows down, you suddenly will feel tired, burnt out and out of sorts - hypo symptoms occur.
Zinc will lower copper and calm the mind. However, there is a thing called copper dumps that occur when you use zinc to lower copper and these dumps will make people very emotional as the copper is released into the bloodstream from the hidden fatty areas of the body including the brain. They will pass but this is why copper elimination is a slow process. Too much zinc at one time in not good. People can speed up the process using chelation therapy with binding agents like ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), dimercaptosuccinic acid, and dimercaprol.

There are great books by the brilliant Carl C. Pfeiffer on zinc and mental illness. Here's a research paper on:

Zinc and Manganese in the Schizophrenias
http://www.orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1999/articles/1999-v14n01-p028.shtml

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Absolutely. They work like a see-saw. Under stress your adrenals will produce cortisol. If this becomes chronic the high cortisol will interfere will the ability of the thyroid to convert T4 to T3 and it will produce Hypo-thyroid symptoms.

Important - Zinc is lowered and copper rises under chronic stress. Copper pipes, soy foods and seeds and nuts have lots of copper.

Vitamin C and Zinc are good ways to feed the adrenals and lower copper. B vitamins are good, but not if you have candida from hight copper. You must lower the copper first, then take B vitamins as some B vitamins feed candida. Healthy eating with low copper foods and cutting down or eliminating alcohol and caffeine is critical.

Ann Louise's book was a true blessing for me, as doctors all said it was in my head. :mad:
Wow Frank this is awesome info. I never would have though some B vitamins could actually feed candida. I am very concerned about the health of the adrenals since we're stressed out a bit more each day. It's important we try relaxation and good nutrition to help our hard-working adrenals. Will keep this great info you just shared in mind, THANK YOU :)

Ugh don't get me started on that doctor business, you don't know how many times I've heard people saying that doctors told them the same thing as you :mad::mad::mad: So what's the use of going to someone that is going to dismiss the things you feel EVERYDAY as imaginary??? UGH

nikc

Rookie
Wow Frank this is awesome info. I never would have though some B vitamins could actually feed candida. I am very concerned about the health of the adrenals since we're stressed out a bit more each day. It's important we try relaxation and good nutrition to help our hard-working adrenals. Will keep this great info you just shared in mind, THANK YOU:)

Ugh don't get me started on that doctor business, you don't know how many times I've heard people saying that doctors told them the same thing as you :mad::mad::mad: So what's the use of going to someone that is going to dismiss the things you feel EVERYDAY as imaginary??? UGH
yeah doctors only their jobs.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Wow Frank this is awesome info. I never would have though some B vitamins could actually feed candida. I am very concerned about the health of the adrenals since we're stressed out a bit more each day. It's important we try relaxation and good nutrition to help our hard-working adrenals. Will keep this great info you just shared in mind, THANK YOU:)

I tell everyone I know, who are dealing with health issues and are being dismissed by their doctor to go to a Naturopath and get hair analysis done, provided they have enough hair and its not dyed. Doctors don't discuss heavy metals as a cause of illness and people would be shocked how common it is to have excessive amounts of metals in our bodies. Once the metals are removed and proper diet is followed, the body will heal and attain balance.

Dalit

Star
I tell everyone I know, who are dealing with health issues and are being dismissed by their doctor to go to a Naturopath and get hair analysis done, provided they have enough hair and its not dyed. Doctors don't discuss heavy metals as a cause of illness and people would be shocked how common it is to have excessive amounts of metals in our bodies. Once the metals are removed and proper diet is followed, the body will heal and attain balance.
I think diet is key and often doctors don't consider it unless a patient has a diagnosed, legit to them, food allergy. Food intolerances are dismissed. I've heard that doctors only get one class in nutrition in their entire medical school career. I'm not sure if that is true, but it feels true. My now retired former PCP sent me to a nutritionist who mildly scolded me for not eating enough dairy after I told her that dairy constipates me (yet I love cheese, so that sucks). So basically I paid almost $100 for a nutritionist who's an idiot or maybe just a bad listener.

I think I agree with you on the adrenal/thyroid connection. Once thought I had hypothyroidism (low thyroid but not low enough to be clinically diagnosed), but it's really probably adrenals. Eric Berg, DC, talks about the adrenal body type and I think I have it. I'm now slim but I still have a belly and have had one since grammar school. There has to be a connection.

It's hard to have a "perfect diet" (diet as in eating rightly or healthily, not dieting to lose weight), yet thru trial and error and lots of error, eliminating or limiting gluten and dairy and completely abstaining from sugar seems to work best for me. If tracking macros, it would be at least 35/35/30 (protein, fat, carbs).

Will be looking at zinc and copper, too. I already track potassium and magnesium.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I want to add that copper in the right amount is good and needed. It serves several purposes, one being it protects the body from natural occurring candida. Its when you have too much copper, the copper can be come bio-available, meaning the body will store the copper in fatty tissue to protect the body. The copper is not being properly utilized and candida will flourish. Once the proper zinc/copper ratio has been achieved copper can then be properly utilized and do its job.

I had to do several hair analysis, over a period of two years to see, on a bar graph, the decrease in my copper levels and how those levels correlated with other minerals that were effected. Once the copper was going down, the zinc came up and other minerals showed normal levels as well. It's like a domino effect.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think diet is key and often doctors don't consider it unless a patient has a diagnosed, legit to them, food allergy. Food intolerances are dismissed. I've heard that doctors only get one class in nutrition in their entire medical school career. I'm not sure if that is true, but it feels true. My now retired former PCP sent me to a nutritionist who mildly scolded me for not eating enough dairy after I told her that dairy constipates me (yet I love cheese, so that sucks). So basically I paid almost $100 for a nutritionist who's an idiot or maybe just a bad listener.

I think I agree with you on the adrenal/thyroid connection. Once thought I had hypothyroidism (low thyroid but not low enough to be clinically diagnosed), but it's really probably adrenals. Eric Berg, DC, talks about the adrenal body type and I think I have it. I'm now slim but I still have a belly and have had one since grammar school. There has to be a connection.

It's hard to have a "perfect diet" (diet as in eating rightly or healthily, not dieting to lose weight), yet thru trial and error and lots of error, eliminating or limiting gluten and dairy and completely abstaining from sugar seems to work best for me. If tracking macros, it would be at least 35/35/30 (protein, fat, carbs).

Will be looking at zinc and copper, too. I already track potassium and magnesium.
I have watched several of Dr.Bergs videos and enjoy his work and passion for proper health.

Borderline thyroid conditions are very common and over looked by doctors all the time. I had a body temp of 94.5 degrees, 4 degrees below normal and was told that I was fine!

Most doctors don't acknowledge adrenal fatigue. You would have to be near death with Addison's disease for them to look at an adrenal issue. It's like you are perfectly healthy or near death. There is no in between. That's crazy.

A really great site for anyone dealing with thyroid/adrenal issues and dismissive doctors is Stop The Thyroid Madness.
https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I have watched several of Dr.Bergs videos and enjoy his work and passion for proper health.

Borderline thyroid conditions are very common and over looked by doctors all the time. I had a body temp of 94.5 degrees, 4 degrees below normal and was told that I was fine!

Most doctors don't acknowledge adrenal fatigue. You would have to be near death with Addison's disease for them to look at an adrenal issue. It's like you are perfectly healthy or near death. There is no in between. That's crazy.

A really great site for anyone dealing with thyroid/adrenal issues and dismissive doctors is Stop The Thyroid Madness.
https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/
DAMN Mr Finger! You're good at this!

See I never got the copper out no matter how much zink I took, fluid or in tablet form. There is the calcium shell and I bet thats why. You say all thats needed is zink then..How long is it expected to be before one starts chelating it? As i understood it it ackumulates in the liver but then why is my friend schizophrenic? The brain/Several organs sounds more likely tbh. And how can one get hyperthyroid symptoms from copper then?

YES! That's exactly it! I asked my doctor why I fainted and/or felt faint when standing up for more than 10 minutes plus I get blue lips and purple fingers and toes. He said "Everybody faints now and then, its normal" So asked friends, none of them ever fainted. And they took adissons tests on me aswell but just as you say: either youre dying or there's not a problem. Just a year ago a known author in my country went out and said the same thing, she was burned out so badly she was bedridden yet she didnt get any cortisol. Shes still bedridden after many years, never got better and wrote a book from bed about it. This is pure HELL for so many yet docs blame the patients for making it up or being mentally ill.

In sweden theyve even forbidden some adrenal fatigue supplements. So you know what? Today I had Biomagnetism and weäll see if that works. Something has to!

Ps My hair mineral analysis was done despite coloured hair, they said that was fine... They've changed it?

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

See I never got the copper out no matter how much zink I took, fluid or in tablet form. There is the calcium shell and I bet thats why. You say all thats needed is zink then..How long is it expected to be before one starts chelating it? As i understood it it ackumulates in the liver but then why is my friend schizophrenic? The brain/Several organs sounds more likely tbh. And how can one get hyperthyroid symptoms from copper then?

YES! That's exactly it! I asked my doctor why I fainted and/or felt faint when standing up for more than 10 minutes plus I get blue lips and purple fingers and toes. He said "Everybody faints now and then, its normal" So asked friends, none of them ever fainted. And they took adissons tests on me aswell but just as you say: either youre dying or there's not a problem. Just a year ago a known author in my country went out and said the same thing, she was burned out so badly she was bedridden yet she didnt get any cortisol. Shes still bedridden after many years, never got better and wrote a book from bed about it. This is pure HELL for so many yet docs blame the patients for making it up or being mentally ill.

In sweden theyve even forbidden some adrenal fatigue supplements. So you know what? Today I had Biomagnetism and weäll see if that works. Something has to!

Ps My hair mineral analysis was done despite coloured hair, they said that was fine... They've changed it?
I wouldn't suggest trying to remove metals without working with a holistic practitioner who knows what they are doing. You and I have talked about this before. If you think you have excessive amount of heavy metals in your body I would try to find the source. Is it coming from pipes - lead, copper, rust? Is it from your diet? Your environment?

I asked my doctor why I fainted and/or felt faint when standing up for more than 10 minutes plus I get blue lips and purple fingers and toes.
Blue lips and purple toes? fainting? Sounds like you're not getting enough oxygen. If your doctor finds this normal I would move on.

I haven't had hair analysis done for some time but hair dye was a big no no, maybe thats changed.

Vixy

Star
I wouldn't suggest trying to remove metals without working with a holistic practitioner who knows what they are doing. You and I have talked about this before. If you think you have excessive amount of heavy metals in your body I would try to find the source. Is it coming from pipes - lead, copper, rust? Is it from your diet? Your environment?

Blue lips and purple toes? fainting? Sounds like you're not getting enough oxygen. If your doctor finds this normal I would move on.

I haven't had hair analysis done for some time but hair dye was a big no no, maybe thats changed.
I know where its from, the source is out since decades but the copper remains. Tried it all; juicing, special diets bla bla, nothing helped. its super hard to get copper out due to the calcium shell. Oh it was with you I talked? Sorry I forgot, my memory's affected aswell. Cant even remember what I did earlier today, lol! Yeah, all doctors are like that in this country. If they cant find anything wrong, its mental or youre a hypochondriac. :rolleyes:

Glad 2 know

Veteran

The nutritionist sounds so clueless. LOL he/she didn't even consider that you might be lactose intolerant??? What a waste :-( You're right about the "perfect diet" each body is different so it's up to us to figure out what our body tolerates and does well with.
Once I learned the glands in our body are interconnected and that when one malfunctions, the others will follow. I totally forgot about this. Stress can really mess up the thyroid and it makes perfect sense that the adrenals will be bad too as a result.

Glad 2 know

Veteran

Oh the fallacy! Everybody faints so it's normal????" Ugh I have read so many medical websites where they say the same thing about experiencing abnormal symptoms, they just dismiss it as normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL, it's a sign something is wrong with the body so pay attention NOW. Of course they just want the ugly symptoms to run their course until the person is really sick SMH
It's horrible when the govt bans things that are good for your body but the toxic poisons are just black boxed, not banned.

Vixy

Star
Oh the fallacy! Everybody faints so it's normal????" Ugh I have read so many medical websites where they say the same thing about experiencing abnormal symptoms, they just dismiss it as normal. IT IS NOT NORMAL, it's a sign something is wrong with the body so pay attention NOW. Of course they just want the ugly symptoms to run their course until the person is really sick SMH
It's horrible when the govt bans things that are good for your body but the toxic poisons are just black boxed, not banned.
Exactly my friend!

I went to a natural doc the other week and she told me I was defecient in vitamin B. I started a double dose of vitamin B yesterday and today I've not only got out of bed but had energy to go swimming. I can only hope it lasts although I suspect the damages Ive gotten from this is permanent. I also found this:

Also found this woman who explains what Ive lived for more than 4 decades:

It really feels as if youre about to die. And I've lived that way all of my life.. Whatever damaged have been done with my body (heart and eyes especially, my eyesight is very poor and my heart isnt coping) its permanent. Thanks swedish medical care!

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Exactly my friend!

I went to a natural doc the other week and she told me I was defecient in vitamin B. I started a double dose of vitamin B yesterday and today I've not only got out of bed but had energy to go swimming. I can only hope it lasts although I suspect the damages Ive gotten from this is permanent. I also found this:

Also found this woman who explains what Ive lived for more than 4 decades:

It really feels as if youre about to die.
So glad you are feeling better. Praying it continues.

Vixy

Star
And chek this: Autoimmune disease is also caused by B12 defeciancy:

Im starting on 1000mcg bvitamins soon. Already feeling better from taking 200mg morning and night.