Culture, education, perception... of each country, or simply of one or more people in the world...

Shuna

Star
I've been thinking about doing a topic on this for a long time. By comparing for example: the nobles and the people (according to times, evolution, etc.). And the evolution of the general mentality. But, the time for analysis and writing, like asking lots of people. And I didn't stop asking myself questions. I decided to do this topic. Well the general explanation is in the title.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
And to start and revive this old subject, which had another theme.

When I talk about noble, I don't necessarily mean rich. Since the vast majority are no longer. But those who have the old education which has mostly disappeared in France. Which is very structured, which seems rigid, and which emphasizes politeness. I was quite envious of the freer side. But, education has a lot of advantages, like not leaving anywhere or anyhow. I also had fewer classes at school. I had had a lot of classes taken away from me. But I made up for it on the side, for example: by learning about science thanks to the show “It’s not rocket science”. And that helped me a lot, to think differently from other people. But that also caused me problems in terms of relationships (even if it's not one of the first reasons).

Oh! And I would like to talk about how people perceive films. Before, it was mainly for entertainment. Now, with time, people see it as a kind of form of education. They no longer benefit... in a general framework. They also want ultra realism, from the point of view of their time (knowing that there may be errors, the point of view of the director or of History...).

Mambo999

Established
I would LOVE this thread to open! Often, we say our opinions which some hold true, but other times, it's because we have one viewpoint of a country and don't see it from multiple perspectives. I'm taking a film class right now, I would love to talk more about these topics.

Shuna

Star
I would LOVE this thread to open! Often, we say our opinions which some hold true, but other times, it's because we have one viewpoint of a country and don't see it from multiple perspectives. I'm taking a film class right now, I would love to talk more about these topics.
Well, see a movie scene video that Youtube suggested to me. I would like to add something about the acting, on something I noticed. Actors in plays often have better acting skills. Because he expresses himself in an exaggerated way. From the viewer's point of view, the person being far away in the room, they can't necessarily see the expressions, but from the film's point of view. The camera only takes a certain number of colors. The picture looks much more squashed (obviously TV has this, but surprisingly it doesn't convey depth).

Mambo999

Established
Well, see a movie scene video that Youtube suggested to me. I would like to add something about the acting, on something I noticed. Actors in plays often have better acting skills. Because he expresses himself in an exaggerated way. From the viewer's point of view, the person being far away in the room, they can't necessarily see the expressions, but from the film's point of view. The camera only takes a certain number of colors. The picture looks much more squashed (obviously TV has this, but surprisingly it doesn't convey depth).
A great example of this would be the musical Dear evan hansen vs the film Dear Evan Hansen. Many critics have said that the musical/stage acting style the main character unfortunately doesn't translate well to the big screen.