Cuba being destabilized ?

free2018

Star
preach. But they won't listen to logic, when they can just make up fantasy instead.

Yup. They go on and on about the "Satanic elites" and their bloodlust to kill, yet EVERYTHING IS FAKE, turns out the elites are so evil that they dont want to actually kill people, they have to make FAKE viruses and FAKE terror attacks, where nobody really dies. Welcome to the world of an insane delusional crackpot conspiracy theorist where all logic is out the window.

Yup. Exactly what they would do if they wanted to kill that many people, but I dont believe they do. Clearly Covid was meant to kill more than the flu so they could hype up their vaccine and control agenda which wasn't able to be done under the Flu, yet they didn't want it deadly enough to be just killing everybody off. I think they knew mostly old and sick would die.

I'll disagree with you slightly here. I dont think for a second the vaccine is meant to kill millions of people over night. No its probably more of a slow reaction thing that will lower quality of life and lifespan, along with fertility rates. They will do it in a way that most people DO NOT CONNECT THE DOTS. So I wouldn't trust the jab for a second. I already know plenty of people and have heard stories of people with side effects, heart inflammation, breathing problems etc. I also know plenty of others who claim they feel nothing.

You wouldn't need Doctors or nurses to be "in on it" They just believe the propaganda. I know a few people who have had side effects and are still trying to push "vaccine is good"
As usual, you just spout your usual falsehoods based on what you watched on a small box.
No one really dies? In what realm?

Covid? It's corona, the common cold.

If you're confused, look it up.
I did my research ahead of schedule in late '19.

free2018

Star
See this is where you guys completely go off the deep end into la la land.

Too much conspiracy theory nonsense is bad for your brain.

get your head out of the sand.

Yes there is an agenda for control, but just wholesale denying that millions have died worldwide is not only cold hearted, its just the height of delusion and idiocy.

Like I said I know plenty of people who have died of Covid, just the other day my barber told me he lost 2 cousins in Jamaica to Covid. So you can fuck off with your hubris and denial BS.
And you can go fuck yourself with your government propaganda, you hear me.

Besides running your fucking hasbara mouth, what else are you good for?

As usual, you just spout your usual falsehoods based on what you watched on a small box.
No one really dies? In what realm?

Covid? It's corona, the common cold.

If you're confused, look it up.
I did my research ahead of schedule in late '19.
you are an idiot.

Youre telling me people aren't dying and I know dozens of them. Yeah that's "government propaganda" right ?

Fuck off clown. You are a lunatic.

polymoog

Superstar
Kamala Harris said when they were chanting freedom, they meant freedom from covid..........lol
the more i think about this, the more i believe that the whole "freedom from covid" line is a propaganda slogan created by the usual gang of idiots.
cubans demanding the vax? false scarcity tactics to guilt trip global antivaxxers. hahahahha-- trade "there are starving people in china!" with, "theyre desperate for the vax in cuba and you wont take it here!"

the more i think about this, the more i believe that the whole "freedom from covid" line is a propaganda slogan created by the usual gang of idiots.
cubans demanding the vax? false scarcity tactics to guilt trip global antivaxxers. hahahahha-- trade "there are starving people in china!" with, "theyre desperate for the vax in cuba and you wont take it here!"
Oh 100%. I don’t know what’s going on in Cuba yet but it’s obvious that’s complete and utter bullshit.

and to the vancity and colonels 6th account, one question. What is a PCR test? Do,you even know what this pandemic is based on?

Everyone is free to believe what they want but I’ll choose reality every time. I will say this though Darknesseeker, none of what you believe in is true and one day maybe you’ll realize it. There is no going back to the archaic traditionalism that you desire. Modernity wins. Cosmopolitanism wins. Soon you and those like you will be resigned to the dust bin of history waiting for an ancient carpenter to return who never will.
Huh? Wtf are you talking about lol. Drunk already or off your meds?

so you don’t know what the pcr test is, no wonder you got fooled by the agenda.

Neither drunk nor off meds that I’ve never been prescribed. I know what it is I just don’t care because the fact you think it is all fake shows that you and I don’t share reality. I’m not arguing with people who belong in an asylum.
So tell me what the pcr test is and why that strengthens your faith in the corporate media’s agenda?

What’s your point dude? PCR tests have been around since the 80s and is how they screen donated blood and why people no longer get HIV from transfusions and also allows people to get tested for it earlier and has helped immensely in slowing the spread of that disease.
That’s right, it can find genetic material but was never meant to be used as a diagnostic, according to the creator of the test. At the cycle threshold that it’s run (during those months of fear and panic tm), it can find almost any genetic material to be present. That’s why people send in blank tests and it comes back as positive.
Underreported for sure. Excess deaths are way up and the virus was here months before official reports. Don’t these people understand anything? In the event of an outbreak the government is going to downplay the numbers as much as possible to prevent panic. Worldwide it’s probably hundreds of thousands more dead than reported. Not to mention there is no reason to believe the numbers from authoritarian regimes like Turkey.
all cause mortality isn’t way up. of the last 50 years, 2020 was the 39th “most lethal” year if you will. This is because flu numbers dropped 99%:worldwide, as well as pneumonia and other deadly respiratory infections

oh heres a bitchute video of the creator of the pcr test explaining that. Sorry it’s not on a major corporate platform as you like. perhaps you can donate to google to make up the ad revenue they lose

Neither drunk nor off meds that I’ve never been prescribed. I know what it is I just don’t care because the fact you think it is all fake shows that you and I don’t share reality. I’m not arguing with people who belong in an asylum.
Not aware of how the cycles are pushed up so high that a can of coke has been tested positive? Maybe you should do your research before you start posting on this forum.