CRISIS ACTORS

Daze

Superstar
It's part of the actor base reality that is put fourth onto us. While this topic was popular on youtube during the last decade, as time went on youtube has scrubbed it like a previous poster mentioned. I recently found about a person named Ed Chiarini/dallasgoldbug who touched on this subject with super great detail that's obviously been scrubbed off youtube but can be found elsewhere if you look hard enough.
I remember Goldbug. Said everyone was twins going by their ears. One link was the actor. Chevy Chase was actually a British prince.

Much like Magtruth who says everyone is a woman in disguise, Goldbug was disinfo

Tidal

Star
If he is a troll than we should ban him immediatley

Guys, guys, you can't just start a thread and then use it as your own personal soapbox and tell other people they can't comment in it, otherwise you'll make VC look bad by getting it a reputation for banning free speech..:)
Back to topic-
This thread is called 'Crisis Actors', and yes I agree there must be plenty of such liars around, usually because they want to become "famous" by getting their faces on TV, or to push their own political agendas etc.
For example these "Israelis" who were spotted high-fiving as the WTC's went down might simply have been actors who were hired to try to pin it on Israel. In other words, the whole fake actors thing cuts both ways..:)

Tidal

Star
Tidal...End of the day its easy to feel sorry for him...

Speaking of feeling sorry, I feel sorry for the Palestinians having their land taken off them by Israel, and have posted plenty of times about it in posts such as this one-

In short, as a Christian I LURV the truth no matter who or what it applies to..:)
Jesus said:- ".Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)

IcyHot

Rookie
I remember Goldbug. Said everyone was twins going by their ears. One link was the actor. Chevy Chase was actually a British prince.

Much like Magtruth who says everyone is a woman in disguise, Goldbug was disinfo
I don't consider goldbugs presentations to be anywhere near Magtruth so I don't know how you drew that comparison and I'm not defending him either. I've also came across youtube channels, that are very thorough and delicate with their info because of censorship, exposing celebrities wearing masks and passing themselves off as someone else/another celeb. I'm not talking about masks we are all wearing due to covid but makeup and prostetics (the hollywood kind) but doing it in real life. I consider this under the umbrella of a crisis actor as well

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I don't consider goldbugs presentations to be anywhere near Magtruth so I don't know how you drew that comparison and I'm not defending him either. I've also came across youtube channels, that are very thorough and delicate with their info because of censorship, exposing celebrities wearing masks as passing themselves off as someone else/another celeb. I'm not talking about masks we are all wearing due to covid but makeup and prostetics (the hollywood kind) but doing it in real life. I consider this under the umbrella of a crisis actor as well
I simply meant they are both disinfo.

Goldbug ís pretty old. He came on the truther scene a good 15 years ago. Its silly to debate him today.

It's like Alex Jones either you know at this point or you don't.

Tidal

Star
..I've also came across youtube channels, that are very thorough and delicate with their info because of censorship, exposing celebrities wearing masks as passing themselves off as someone else/another celeb...

Yes, but with modern CGI and DeepFake and photoshop etc we hardly know what's fake and what's not..:)
This DeepFake is very good, it superimposes Tom Cruises face on Bill Hader, pick it up at 1:20-

sol invictus

Rookie
I don't consider goldbugs presentations to be anywhere near Magtruth so I don't know how you drew that comparison and I'm not defending him either. I've also came across youtube channels, that are very thorough and delicate with their info because of censorship, exposing celebrities wearing masks and passing themselves off as someone else/another celeb. I'm not talking about masks we are all wearing due to covid but makeup and prostetics (the hollywood kind) but doing it in real life. I consider this under the umbrella of a crisis actor as well
Boston Bombing of 2013: Another case of Brzezinski-linked blowback from managing Central Asian terrorism? (isgp-studies.com)
Undoubtedly, one of the best information you can get is isgp studies on topics like 9/11, Boston Bombings and the Eastern Establishment, but lots of other things as well. I would recommend you check out this site, it is one of the best out there for research and quality information