Crime ridden area -Right in the middle of a masonic church

Vixy

Star
Washington DC is known for its criminality, and look, masonic architecture jackpot, this geometry is nothing but black magick:

View attachment 30873
View attachment 30874
View attachment 30875

Safer than 3% of all US cities lol

Holy shit..I'm right. The thought crossed my mind that maybe I'd gone completely bonkers and saw what others didnt but this confirms it, thank you! <3 Because the crimes around there is nothing to play with, people die and the common people are scared shitless. I was chased by a guy in a car halfway across the city just a week ago, I've been groped and my friend was beaten down to where she lost consciousness. They were then about to r*pe her bc she woke up with her pantyhose ripped apart but they must have been scared off since no r*pe had taken place, thankfully. And that happened in our park thats full of camera surveillence. Cant go through that part of town without protection spray anymore and even if she had had that, she still didnt see them coming bc they jumped her from behind.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
View attachment 30865
View attachment 30866

View attachment 30867
View attachment 30868
View attachment 30869
There is this religion in Vietnam called CaoDaism, they pretty much copy a little from all mainstream religion. But you can see the influences from Freemasonry with the checker board. This has got to be the closest NWO religion. They worship/venerate Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, Confucius...etc crimes and poverty are pretty bad around this temple. The founder of this religion said an angel gave him the revelation ;)
Just the look of the temple gives a very tacky impression, like a child have drawn on the fasade of a cheap playhouse..Horrible. They believe that all religious leaders should be merged, yes, just what Tempest believes and he is also known for derailing threads so in my eyes that guy is now a shill. You can NOT merge evil with good, it will taint the good. Good wont be good with evil in it.

Thank you so much for your finding, floss. This goes to show theyre testing it out probably all over the world. The burned down Notre dame is said to become a multicultural center where both islam and christianity's welcome. This is EVIL.

TokiEl

Superstar
Could you give me those quotes? I'm very interested in this. :)
Yes so the prophet Isaiah prophesied that a fallen heavenly being would also sit on the mount of the congregation.

That is the mount where God used to sit where they congregated at the Temple of God.

So who sits on mount Zion now ?

Is the god of Islam a fallen heavenly being ? Duh !!!!!!!!

Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

rainerann

Star
Washington DC is known for its criminality, and look, masonic architecture jackpot, this geometry is nothing but black magick:

View attachment 30873
View attachment 30874
View attachment 30875

Safer than 3% of all US cities lol

That may be some sort of Masonic thing going on, but every major city in the US is around the same crime rate including Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, San Antonio, etc. There is nothing exceptional about this statistic you are citing unless you are able to do the same aerial drawing of some masonic symbol with every single city that has a comparable rate of crime.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No we do absolutely NOT! Our God didnt have sex nor married children, nor was he a schizophrenic that thought lying and killing christians was something we needed to do. NEVER compare us with them ever again! You are one of those who think Christlam is a thing just like what the elite wants by merging our religions. I thought more of you than this, Tempest. You and i are VERY different. You cannot merge the devil with god, it is an impossibility that will darken the most good and then it will not be good anymore.
You can worship whatever you like, thats none of my concern. Jewish, Christian and Islamic faiths all pray to the God of Abraham, weather any of them like it or not. My advise is dont tell people to NEVER do something you have no control over because all that does is set you up for feelings of anger, resentment and impotence.Christlam? What is that? I have never heard anyone say there is such a thing. Im not saying there aint some left-field wackadoos whom might push that line, but you aint never heard it out of me. Well, I was disappointed and disgusted by the glee you displayed in attacking a child with perversity and lies, but I didnt talk trash on you here did I?