Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

polymoog

Superstar
I think Trump's support will grow, especially if Trump and Biden debate.
i dont know anyone who isnt undecided by now.
trumps voters wont budge at all. if anything, a tiny fraction *might* reconsider voting for biden.
its not that some people actually like biden... they hate trump.

The Zone

Star
Oh, Biden is the answer to all our ills. He will have the military-industrial complex working their factories overtime. But that seems to be okay with some who are willing to overlook his ridiculousness and pawing nature with kids. He is just another man, but he is getting the red carpet treatment from many. Go figure. The United States was America.

polymoog

Superstar
its not out of the realm of possibilities that he gets assassinated by a trump supporter or a white supremacist (not that theres a difference between the two, right?) if he gets into office. then his VP will take over.
in ANY case, he wont be making any of the calls on things if he gets into office.

if anyone is familiar with FDRs last term in office, he was in absolutely terrible shape (while his doctor kept telling the press that he was in fantastic health). i think the doctors said he could only work for 4 hours a day. he went to a meeting or two and the rest of the time his communist cabinet and secretaries ran the country. this will be a repeat of history.