Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
No I'm looking at things objectively which clearly you aren't.
What makes Trump not a psychopath ?
A man who almost started a war with Iran over his ego, by murdering their top general
A man who dropped the largest non nuclear bomb on Afghanistan all for his ego
A man who ordered police to shoot peaceful protesters with tear gas for his photo op, again his ego
A man who jokes about not stepping down from office if he loses the election
A man who pals around with white supremacists and Jewish supremacists
A man who talked of killing family members of "terrorists"
A man who vetoed his own party to continue the genocide in Yemen.
A man who jokes about still being elected after "shooting people in the streets"
A man who literally lies every time he opens his mouth
A man who wants to use police against the population and against the will of local governments
This man is clearly a psychopath and if you can't see it, its YOU who is wearing the goggles of delusion.
You still just don't get it: THERE ARE NO GOOD SANE CHOICES OFFERED. You are delusional if you think that you will get anything better. The quality of candidates has been getting skeezier since Clinton in 92 and everything has gotten worse for it. Sure man, the Dems are going to fix everything just like they've done in their dope addled literally burned up shit covered cities. Get a clue. You think people who are in charge of those once tourist destination proud but now pure trash cities should be elevated to running the country? They can't even run a district! Too busy being out for themselves. Keep drinking that kool-ade bro.

The only thing that this Dem ticket has done is most likely reelected Trump. The only saving grace of him beating Clinton was that he would be a one termer, but with what they are running against him that's probably out the window... And as for this line:
"A man who wants to use police against the population and against the will of local governments"
If their was functional government in those lawless hellholes there would be no need for interventions. There's an old maxim that I think is gonna apply to this election for a lot of people:
1597815302437.png

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Well, this resurfaced video shows Biden has been a dingbat for a long time. They are trying to scrub this.

Oh, what choices we have...Kamala sent people to jail for a blunt.
.....and you still insist you are not a closet Trumpster?

......go on, just admit it.....you are one of his hidden oompa loompa's aren't you?

The Zone

Star
Predictable of you but kudos for your restraint until page fIve. Trump>Biden and dem policies and liberal change-up ... You so badly need to make anyone who doesn't want totalitarian nonfree speech dictatorships a Trump fan when it is about four years of the policy rule. Nice try. This is not the Trumped Ii thread. Anything to say on Kamala or Joe? Read post #82

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
. You so badly need to make anyone who doesn't want totalitarian nonfree speech dictatorships a Trump fan when it is about four years of the policy rule.
Not as badly as you need to make people believe there is a good side and bad side in politics. You ain't even figured out that shit yet so spare me your wisdom please.

illuminatimess

Veteran
No I'm looking at things objectively which clearly you aren't.

What makes Trump not a psychopath ?

A man who almost started a war with Iran over his ego, by murdering their top general

A man who dropped the largest non nuclear bomb on Afghanistan all for his ego

A man who ordered police to shoot peaceful protesters with tear gas for his photo op, again his ego

A man who jokes about not stepping down from office if he loses the election

A man who pals around with white supremacists and Jewish supremacists

A man who talked of killing family members of "terrorists"

A man who vetoed his own party to continue the genocide in Yemen.

A man who jokes about still being elected after "shooting people in the streets"

A man who literally lies every time he opens his mouth

A man who wants to use police against the population and against the will of local governments

This man is clearly a psychopath and if you can't see it, its YOU who is wearing the goggles of delusion.
The only difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump does all these things you mentioned openly, whereas Obama did them secretly. They’re both trash.

The Zone

Star
Not as badly as you need to make people believe there is a good side and bad side in politics. You ain't even figured out that shit yet so spare me your wisdom please.
Says the chairman of the Trumped thread who has more posts there than Lisa...who posts like a closet liberal? So do you have anything past personal shit? Sponge this...no matter who wins us actual Americans must adhere to four years of policy which matters. Novel idea, I know, but, policy affects life.nYou seem clueless as others outside the US on that.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
no matter who wins us actual Americans must adhere to four years of policy which matters.
But the clowns you are constantly arguing over don't even make the fucking policies.....or are you suggesting that this pair of balloons are actually making real decisions over anything?

I doubt the pair of them could tie their own shoe laces. Or are you listening to somebody I'm not?

The Zone

Star
They both suck but the dems are tripping. You either understand changes via policy platforms or not. It's not that hard to see This thread had multiple levels of intent but the main subject is Biden/Harris and not another Trumped thread. It also exposes double standards and the unwillingness of some to be objective and equally participate in making fun of the choice.
Ef0CgMHUEAAQQD6.jpg

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
It's a political masterstroke by the dems to pitch goofy Biden in as it flushes out the closet Trumpsters as it has with you.

I've been trying to prize you out of your closet since day 1.

Do you feel liberated now?

Awoken2

Superstar
^makes no sense. Quit sidetracking this thread with the same old tired crap. Expand your game, talk of something that matters and try not to stir shit up. If you have anything to say that is not a personal affront then do so. Wallow in the mud in your Trump obsession thread.
Yeah your right, I'll go back to my stuff and let you crack on with your campaign. Good luck man, I'm sure your guy Trump will pull through in the end.

You still just don't get it: THERE ARE NO GOOD SANE CHOICES OFFERED.

I never said there were any "good choices". It's a choice between BAD and WORSE. I will choose BAD. Nothing is as bad as Trump, I repeat nothing. Or are you happy that that Zionist clown will drag us into WW3 in his second term ? Are you cool with him bringing in the final stages of open authoritarianism and fascism ? Are you cool with him destroying all of the (crappy but yet better than his alternative) institutions of this nation ?

You are delusional if you think that you will get anything better.
You are delusional if you think it is OK to continue another 4 years with this psychopath at the helm. It most certainly will be the end of the US as you know it.

The quality of candidates has been getting skeezier since Clinton in 92 and everything has gotten worse for it. Sure man, the Dems are going to fix everything just like they've done in their dope addled literally burned up shit covered cities. Get a clue. You think people who are in charge of those once tourist destination proud but now pure trash cities should be elevated to running the country? They can't even run a district! Too busy being out for themselves. Keep drinking that kool-ade bro.
Yup you've fallen for the asinine "Democrats run these crappy cities" argument of Fox News. What a brilliant mind you are. As if the only thing that determines the fate of a city is whether it is run by Democrats or Republicans, no other factors right ? You are certainly a sophisticated soul.
The only thing that this Dem ticket has done is most likely reelected Trump. The only saving grace of him beating Clinton was that he would be a one termer, but with what they are running against him that's probably out the window..

Its not a great ticket at all, but its far better than what Trump and co. have in store for America and indeed the world. Have fun with your psycho dictator who is openly destroying democracy as we speak.

. And as for this line:
"A man who wants to use police against the population and against the will of local governments"
If their was functional government in those lawless hellholes there would be no need for interventions. There's an old maxim that I think is gonna apply to this election for a lot of people:

Falling for more Fox News garbage designed for low IQ voters.

Yes cheer on your enslavement you clown.

It's a political masterstroke by the dems to pitch goofy Biden in as it flushes out the closet Trumpsters as it has with you.

I've been trying to prize you out of your closet since day 1.

Do you feel liberated now?

There are plenty of closet Trumptards.

They are a result of carefully crafted psychological manipulation. They will go against all of the main reasons for opposing the elites

the wars
the banks
the zionists
the corporations
the MIC
the police state

all in the name of "Opposing the Liberals"

That to them is more important than opposing any and all of the above I have outlined which Trump is by some margin worse than any Democrat.

But "Opposing the libs" is more important to these clowns, so they secretly love Trump the orange clown.

The only difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump does all these things you mentioned openly, whereas Obama did them secretly. They’re both trash.
I forgot when Obama tried to start a war with Iran. They were doing the Iran deal.

I forgot when Obama ordered police to attack his own citizens for a photo op.

I forgot when Obama said he would not step down if voted out of office.

As bad as Obama is , he is nowhere near Trump. You're lying to yourself if you try and convince yourself otherwise.

justjess

Superstar
I’m sorry if my lack of participation in this thread bothers some people. I’ve made it clear elsewhere I think Biden is a tool and it’s all a fucking ploy to pick the worst possible candidate and ensure a trump win come november. I also made it clear I thought picking Kamala the cop as VP was another sure fire way to ensure trump is re-elected considering the current societal climate. Excuse me if I don’t want to waste time posting about garbage people who wield no real power and never will. As I stated elsewhere I’ll be voting for Tupac.

I kinda leaning towards trump represents another faction of the NWO, and the clinton/obama is another one. I think the trump faction is the lesser of 2 evils, how anyone can think biden is a better option is beyond me.

justjess

Superstar
Nobody is asleep at the wheel here. The lab rats have entered and cannot contain petty insults, derailment and bias.

Policies>trump support

Sorry, yall are butt-hurt and incapable of actually reading between the lines. Yall can join Antifa! Derail the fun and think you're smarter than everyone else. Love those punkish pop shots.
You literally just complained that people who slam trump in trump thread didn’t come here to slam Biden. Then they come here and you complain they’re here. What do you want from people? Blood?

illuminatimess

Veteran
I’m sorry if my lack of participation in this thread bothers some people. I’ve made it clear elsewhere I think Biden is a tool and it’s all a fucking ploy to pick the worst possible candidate and ensure a trump win come november. I also made it clear I thought picking Kamala the cop as VP was another sure fire way to ensure trump is re-elected considering the current societal climate. Excuse me if I don’t want to waste time posting about garbage people who wield no real power and never will. As I stated elsewhere I’ll be voting for Tupac.
I’ve been thinking the same!