Creepy - Sleepy Uncle Joe Biden & Kamala Harris

saki

Star
Map of states that won’t comply…
1631238979336.png

States that are now suing Biden — Montana, Wyoming, Utah, South Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Iowa, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and Arizona.

saki

Star
DEVELOPING: Joe Biden WILL NOT SPEAK at ANY 9-11 Memorials on Saturday — His Handlers Are Terrified of the Likely Response
...snip...

Aides had contemplated an address, but ultimately decided against a speech pegged to the infamous date in history. Biden’s muted presence on the anniversary reflects a shift that has occurred over time, as leaders who served in the years after the attack found themselves caught, often against their best laid plans, in its lingering effects. …

redqueen

Established

saki

Star
The College Football Game Shirt!

from $26.00
What does it mean? I dunno... but it sounds like something you'd chant at a College Football game. [:p:D:cool:;)]

F Joe Biden chants explode at college football stadiums across America…
fjb.jpg

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Live from the Oval Office, the president of the United States of America...
"Hehheh heheh ehee HEEYyyYyyy.... eh, ugh (cough) Lezzen herr!!.... Cuz herr is the deal ok? The deal is good. It is a GOOD DEAL, and its as good as gold... because its my deal... you people here me? MY DEAL!! (sniffle)... I dont uh.... care if uuumm... (pauses to point aimlessly forward) like, uh... I dont really... I dont CARE if they are a direct product of my intentional failures as a lifetime career politician... ALL I KNOW is that they are after my MOM and I want them LOCKED AWAY!! (pause to wipe weepy eye)... Lock em up with uh... (appears to fall asleep, almost toppling into the podium)... Tara Reade and uh..... lock.... up uh.... uh... whats that guys name?! Lahn Jahn Shivers you say? Wheres Kern Paps? Wheres the little black chillrens to play with my curly golden hurred leg hurrs while their mammys and pappys edjumuhcates 'em with the FM phonograph? You dont need those new-fangled laser discs... teacher, they dont need NO edjumcayshuns!! Theys wuzzah Raised On The Radio! Just like Fast Times! See, ol Weekend at Joe can go retro!

Whats that you say people?! Lock her up?! YEAH!! LOCK HER UP!! Who is she? Uhhh... hey handler, my mike just went dead... Is that the national gradeschool spelling b finalists? Uhh... UUhhHHh..... UUHHUHHHuuhHhhh! (gutteral grunts ensue)...The ol' Chappaquiddick in me is standing at full attention..... did I say that outloud? semperbetafi... (salutes the mini palm tree prop next to him)"... The stately statesman then lumbers off the podium, knee giving out and sharply veering for disaster... after falling into the velvet curtain backdrop, a secret service man dressed in an all-black Venom suit catches Brainmelt Biden just before he crashes to the ground and whisks him away to relative safety at the Ronald Reagan cryogenic treatment center.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Star
Live from the Oval Office, the president of the United States of America...
"Hehheh heheh ehee HEEYyyYyyy.... eh, ugh (cough) Lezzen herr!!.... Cuz herr is the deal ok? The deal is good. It is a GOOD DEAL, and its as good as gold... because its my deal... you people here me? MY DEAL!! (sniffle)... I dont uh.... care if uuumm... (pauses to point aimlessly forward) like, uh... I dont really... I dont CARE if they are a direct product of my intentional failures as a lifetime career politician... ALL I KNOW is that they are after my MOM and I want them LOCKED AWAY!! (pause to wipe weepy eye)... Lock em up with uh... (appears to fall asleep, almost toppling into the podium)... Tara Reade and uh..... lock.... up uh.... uh... whats that guys name?! Lahn Jahn Shivers you say? Wheres Kern Paps? Wheres the little black chillrens to play with my curly golden hurred leg hurrs while their mammys and pappys edjumuhcates 'em with the FM phonograph? You dont need those new-fangled laser discs... teacher, they dont need NO edjumcayshuns!! Theys wuzzah Raised On The Radio! Just like Fast Times! See, ol Weekend at Joe can go retro!

Whats that you say people?! Lock her up?! YEAH!! LOCK HER UP!! Who is she? Uhhh... hey handler, my mike just went dead... Is that the national gradeschool spelling b finalists? Uhh... UUhhHHh..... UUHHUHHHuuhHhhh! (gutteral grunts ensue)...The ol' Chappaquiddick in me is standing at full attention..... did I say that outloud? semperbetafi... (salutes the mini palm tree prop next to him)"... The stately statesman then lumbers off the podium, knee giving out and sharply veering for disaster... after falling into the velvet curtain backdrop, a secret service man dressed in an all-black Venom suit catches Brainmelt Biden just before he crashes to the ground and whisks him away to relative safety at the Ronald Reagan cryogenic treatment center.

Nailed it!

redqueen

Established
Notice his nose
Is that even possible with a fabric mask?
Which looks fairly loose as it moves easily as he speaks
so how the heck is it tight enough to push his nose over that much
Also the one nostril looks sooo strange
even if it was pushed over to the side
would the nostril still have such harsh lines ?
No doubt he wants to keep the mask on

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Notice his nose
Is that even possible with a fabric mask?
Which looks fairly loose as it moves easily as he speaks
so how the heck is it tight enough to push his nose over that much
Also the one nostril looks sooo strange
even if it was pushed over to the side
would the nostril still have such harsh lines ?
No doubt he wants to keep the mask on
"Elites" only wear masks when they absolutely have to. Either they have access to a REAL vaccine or they know this thing aint what they are telling us it is...

redqueen

Established
He does mention at the start of the video
That he could take it off as it is allowed
He decided to keep it on instead

redqueen

Established
Thank you
Does interesting means there good posts
I hope it's a good familiar ?