Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

redqueen

Superstar
I mean, if it was really important to have a woman (Hillary screwed it up by being too evil/murderous to ever be voted in) they could have just planted a seemingly qualified female candidate in a senate position who could appear presidential like they did with Obama.. I just don't see how having a female president really matters as long as you get your one world agenda put in place. They can do that with Biden.
Yeah true enough they could do that but doesn't matter there was more than one female running the fact is the US is just not ready to vote a women in
Having a female doesn't matter that much except to those who really really wanna see a female in that position and what it would supposedly mean for women in general
Pushes agendas like everything else tptb do
I already said though different paths to same goal

It's also getting harder and harder to hide the fact
JB is not playing with a full deck
I think it was done on purpose
knowing that KH will fufuill the spot
as soon as they can use the 25th is what some keep saying/thinking
I however made clear what I think

Maes17

Superstar
The shameful and horrific way the withdrawal is taking place is 100% a Biden thing. He and Kamala own it.
The way a military withdrawal works is the president just signs off on it. The actual execution is strategized by the military superiors. Yes they are to blame for allowing it to happpen. But this isn’t just a biden/harris, trump thing. Obama is as much to blame, bush is as much to blame and every military superior who knew the exact reason why they were there but straight faced lied to deploy more troops for needless deaths.

This falls on every corrupt government superior. For costing American troops lives, for throwing innocent afghan people under the bus. We had no reason to be there from the get go

Daze

Superstar
the US is just not ready to vote a women in
The voting has always been rigged. If people can't see that after Biden getting in when Trump had overwhelming support then idk what to tell people.

weskrongden

Veteran
The voting has always been rigged. If people can't see that after Biden getting in when Trump had overwhelming support then idk what to tell people.
Trump didn't have overwhelming support lol. Tons of people hate Trump.

Daze

Superstar
Trump didn't have overwhelming support lol. Tons of people hate Trump.
Not really, Trump easily had 75 million when half of the country doesn't vote to begin with.

If you look at pictures from the inauguration days, Trump had 100's of 1000s. Literally people were backed up for blocks, while Biden had like a dozen people. Biden had more press then supporters.

Goes without saying I"m not a Trump fan nor do i put faith in the left right paradigm. Since i have no dog in this fight I have no desire to argue it. Believe whatever you like.

weskrongden

Veteran
Not really, Trump easily had 75 million when half of the country doesn't vote to begin with.

If you look at pictures from the inauguration days, Trump had 100's of 1000s. Literally people were backed up for blocks, while Biden had like a dozen people. Biden had more press then supporters.

Goes without saying I"m not a Trump fan nor do i put faith in the left right paradigm. Since i have no dog in this fight I have no desire to argue it. Believe whatever you like.
I have 0 doubt Trump lost the popular vote. Trump had more enthusiastic supporters but they made voting extremely easy last election, they even sent out unsolicited ballots. You don't have to be an enthusiastic Biden supporter to spend 2 minutes filling out a mail in. It's common sense that Republicans struggle the higher the turnout is. There are just more people on the left when everyone votes.

Maes17

Superstar

Trump voters screwed the pooch. The democrats used covid to make voting easy. The republicans shot themselves in the foot to follow the ssme system

Maes17

Superstar
Well put is this way. The ussr hid a lot of shit from their citizens. Think chernobyl.

There is no doubt the US is the same way.

Daze

Superstar
I have 0 doubt Trump lost the popular vote. Trump had more enthusiastic supporters but they made voting extremely easy last election, they even sent out unsolicited ballots. You don't have to be an enthusiastic Biden supporter to spend 2 minutes filling out a mail in. It's common sense that Republicans struggle the higher the turnout is. There are just more people on the left when everyone votes.
Idk, alot of stories of dead voters, double voting, stolen ballots, ect.
There's no benefit in discussing it to be honest. The question should be why are our choices pedophiles? Lolita Express Chump or Sniffer Joe?

The only puppet who will be allowed to rule over us is one who can be controlled and you can bet both are in mossad's back pocket.

Maes17

Superstar
There's no benefit in discussing it to be honest. The question should be why are our choices pedophiles? Lolita Express Chump or Sniffer Joe?

The only puppet who will be allowed to rule over us is one who can be controlled and you can bet both are in mossad's back pocket.
Some stories are opinionated articles. As a Republican myself, I place blame in being too traditional to the point it stalls much needed change/growth

Maes17

Superstar
Some stories are opinionated articles. As a Republican myself, I place blame in being too traditional to the point it stalls much needed change/growth
The reason why joe and bj harris.
Joe resonated with obama. Obama may not have been liked in politics but be honest with ourselves. American citizens liked him.

As for harris. She represents female empowerment and she’s colored to boot. Look at the social causes today. Gender and race.

Republicans don’t adapt to change

weskrongden

Veteran

There may have been cheating in some swing states on the margins. The election is decided by a handful of states. It's impossible to know or prove.

Lurking009

Veteran
The way a military withdrawal works is the president just signs off on it. The actual execution is strategized by the military superiors. Yes they are to blame for allowing it to happpen. But this isn’t just a biden/harris, trump thing. Obama is as much to blame, bush is as much to blame and every military superior who knew the exact reason why they were there but straight faced lied to deploy more troops for needless deaths.

This falls on every corrupt government superior. For costing American troops lives, for throwing innocent afghan people under the bus. We had no reason to be there from the get go
The war itself is a Bush-Obama era thing, no doubt about it. But this particular car-crash withdrawal happening in real time is the Biden administration's alone.

The democrats were so eager to seize complete power and control by any means possible - even to the point of 'installing' a mentally handicapped candidate - so congrats to them. They own the results.

I really do not trust Biden never have. I want to know what his end game is with Afghanistan. His mask has been slipping though, hes not sleepy hes aggressive, his press conference an the recent interview shows that.

saki

Star
Women, Kids Killed In Kabul As Biden’s State Dept. Writes Strongly Worded Letter To Taliban Asking Them To Be Nice

“And if that doesn’t work, they can always write a hashtag on a piece of paper and post it on Instagram.”

In another move that makes America look like the laughing stock of the world, Joe Biden’s State Department has penned a letter, which has been signed by multiple other countries (but no Middle Eastern ones), essentially asking the Taliban to be nice to people in Afghanistan.

“We are deeply worried about Afghan women and girls, their rights to education, work and freedom of movement. We call on those in positions of power and authority across Afghanistan to guarantee their protection,” the statement reads.

It sends the chilling warning “We will monitor closely how any future government ensures rights and freedoms that have become an integral part of the life of women and girls in Afghanistan during the last twenty years.”

Good God, imagine the fear that a promise of “monitoring closely” puts into the Taliban.

1629401925326.png

...for those who may not remember, the second line:
“And if that doesn’t work, they can always write a hashtag on a piece of paper and post it on Instagram.”
...is referring to the time Boko Haram abducted a bunch of Christian girls from a school in Nigeria... and Michelle O weighed in, very forcefully on the matter... as I recall.... Boko Haram was unimpressed....

1629402186417.png

Daze

Superstar
Women, Kids Killed In Kabul As Biden’s State Dept. Writes Strongly Worded Letter To Taliban Asking Them To Be Nice

In another move that makes America look like the laughing stock of the world, Joe Biden’s State Department has penned a letter, which has been signed by multiple other countries (but no Middle Eastern ones), essentially asking the Taliban to be nice to people in Afghanistan.

“We are deeply worried about Afghan women and girls, their rights to education, work and freedom of movement. We call on those in positions of power and authority across Afghanistan to guarantee their protection,” the statement reads.

It sends the chilling warning “We will monitor closely how any future government ensures rights and freedoms that have become an integral part of the life of women and girls in Afghanistan during the last twenty years.”

Good God, imagine the fear that a promise of “monitoring closely” puts into the Taliban.

View attachment 60801

...for those who may not remember, the second line:
...is referring to the time Boko Haram abducted a bunch of Christian girls from a school in Nigeria... and Michelle O weighed in, very forcefully on the matter... as I recall.... Boko Haram was unimpressed....

View attachment 60802
With so much disinfo going around, you should be more careful about your sources.

Tidal

Star
There may have been cheating in some swing states on the margins. The election is decided by a handful of states. It's impossible to know or prove.

And if the vote-counters are crooked, anythings possible, it's not a new idea..:)

Don displays a suspicious late spike of Biden votes in Michigan-

saki

Star
Top Democrat: It’s “Not Sensible” to Provide Stranded Americans Safe Passage to Kabul Airport
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/top-democrat-not-sensible-provide-stranded-americans-safe-passage-kabul-airport-video/
garamendi-kabul.jpg

Rep. Garamendi: “We’re going to send American troops in the heart and into the streets of Kabul to extract people? It makes no sense whatsoever. We do control the airport. We’re going to do the very best we can and the people in Kabul and other parts of the country are going to have to do the very best they can to get there.
There is no way the American military should use military force to go to someone’s house or some building somewhere to extract people. That will create a very significant problem and a very significant loss of life on both sides… To provide safe passage from parts of a huge city? No way—not sensible.”

saki

Star
Top Democrat: It’s “Not Sensible” to Provide Stranded Americans Safe Passage to Kabul Airport
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/top-democrat-not-sensible-provide-stranded-americans-safe-passage-kabul-airport-video/
View attachment 60810

Rep. Garamendi: “We’re going to send American troops in the heart and into the streets of Kabul to extract people? It makes no sense whatsoever. We do control the airport. We’re going to do the very best we can and the people in Kabul and other parts of the country are going to have to do the very best they can to get there.
There is no way the American military should use military force to go to someone’s house or some building somewhere to extract people. That will create a very significant problem and a very significant loss of life on both sides… To provide safe passage from parts of a huge city? No way—not sensible.”
....how'z THIS for "not sensible"?...

Security Alert: Afghanistan, Repatriation Assistance for U.S. Citizens
Security Alert: Repatriation Assistance for U.S. Citizens – August 14, 2021

Eligibility Requirements: U.S. Citizenship: The U.S. Embassy will prioritize U.S. citizens for any charter flights. U.S. citizens with a non-citizen spouse or unmarried children (under age 21) may include their family members in their repatriation assistance requests but should indicate each family member’s citizenship and whether each has a valid passport and/or a U.S. visa.

If you are a non-U.S. citizen parent of a U.S. citizen minor, please indicate whether you have appropriate travel documentation to enter the United States (i.e. valid U.S. visa). If you do not have appropriate travel documentation, please identify an individual who currently has valid travel documentation who could accompany your U.S. citizen minor.

U.S. lawful permanent residents may submit a repatriation assistance request, and their request will be considered depending on availability.

Flight Costs: Repatriation flights are not free, and passengers will be required to sign a promissory loan agreement and may not be eligible to renew their U.S. passports until the loan is repaid. The cost may be $2,000USD or more per person.

Travel Documents: All passengers should have valid travel documents required for entry into the United States (e.g. U.S. passports or visas)