Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

justjess

Superstar
yup but now they're no longer hiding it.

purple reign.
Ehh.. there have been numerous events where purple was worn or ties with both red and blue in them. This really isn’t anything different or new imo.

on the other hand we have become incredibly divided and I don’t think asking for some sort of unity is a necessarily bad thing either. Depends what form that takes. Too soon to tell.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Seeing all the women at the inauguration dressed in monochrome colors reminded me of the citizens of The Capitol in The Hunger Games for some reason.
(Did they call each other up and plan it?) I'm skeptical and can't help but wonder if it has meaning.
‘Let the Hunger Games begin’? Biden’s inauguration draws dystopian fiction comparisons as new president calls for ‘unity’

President Joe Biden’s inauguration ceremony has triggered countless comparisons to ‘The Hunger Games,’ as viewers found eerie parallels to the sci-fi flick, whose dystopian themes are a far cry from the new POTUS’ “unity” message.

While pop star Lady Gaga helped to kick off Biden’s swearing-in on Wednesday afternoon with a performance of the national anthem, observers appeared more enthralled with her oversized broach. Netizens immediately likened the pin to the iconic ‘Mockingjay’ of Hunger Games fame – the symbol of the film’s fictitious rebellion against the despotic ‘Capitol.’

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar