Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

Aero

Superstar
Your serious?
If you have a reason to believe I'm secretly butthurt over politics, you can say it.

As someone who is super transparent, I'm now offended. More importantly, I shouldn't have to explain the degree of "entertainment" wrestling going on. So my comments are more a case of trying not to join the clown show.

Wait, scratch that last line. It's more than not joining the clown show; it's about being above it. Or at least better.

In regards to the empirical evidence available, surely It's not about who is worse between Trump and Biden - its about how skin crawlingly disgusting a person Biden is - as flawed as Trump is.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
In regards to the empirical evidence available, surely It's not about who is worse between Trump and Biden - its about how skin crawlingly disgusting a person Biden is - as flawed as Trump is.
Damned if you do/don’t situation.
Gonna be optimistic here

Chic

Veteran
Seeing all the women at the inauguration dressed in monochrome colors reminded me of the citizens of The Capitol in The Hunger Games for some reason.
(Did they call each other up and plan it?) I'm skeptical and can't help but wonder if it has meaning.

justjess

Superstar
Seeing all the women at the inauguration dressed in monochrome colors reminded me of the citizens of The Capitol in The Hunger Games for some reason.
(Did they call each other up and plan it?) I'm skeptical and can't help but wonder if it has meaning.
Purple was meant for unity. A couple of them wore purple. I doubt there was any reason for the monochrome above and beyond that.