Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I forgot when Obama tried to start a war with Iran. They were doing the Iran deal. I forgot when Obama ordered police to attack his own citizens for a photo op. I forgot when Obama said he would not step down if voted out of office. As bad as Obama is , he is nowhere near Trump. You're lying to yourself if you try and convince yourself otherwise.
"He dropped more bombs than the Bush administration. He dropped so many bombs they ran out of bombs."

Last edited:

neptunejoo

Established
I am not American. But sometimes I wonder why do people elect such people like Trump and Biden. Both seem don't have virtues of charismatic leaders.

Just like decide which one is the worst of the worse.

polymoog

Superstar
I am not American. But sometimes I wonder why do people elect such people like Trump and Biden. Both seem don't have virtues of charismatic leaders.
100% true, but this phenomenon of voting for the lesser of the two evils is not limited to the united states. virtually all countries worldwide have this problem with politicians.

Lisa

Superstar

Everyone is a sinner...that limits everyone..you won’t find perfect on earth.

Thunderian

Superstar

You don’t think Trump is charismatic? Tune into the Republican convention and listen to him speak, then compare it to any of Biden’s dry-as-cracker-juice addresses. He’s a natural comedian, he has a better grasp of the issues than anyone else, and he knows exactly what Americans are concerned about. I think he’s a brilliant politician, but his Twitter habit consistently costs him.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I'm 12 minutes into that clown Jimmy Dores video and he hasn't refuted one of the points I raised.
So you just post rubbish without addressing anything I've said ? Jimmy Dore ranting is a great rebuttal isn't it ?
And yet you failed to bring up any of the points that he did. And can't refute any that he did. He's not ranting, that's just you spinning, and he clearly illustrates that Obama was a warmongering corporate shill no better than the rest of them and all above the law. You just don't want to hear that. But if you don't believe it SEE: Libya. Every point you try to make is a jaundiced leftist view with a big dollop of TDS. And don't think you're fooling anyone. We all know who's pushing rubbish and clowning here....

Last edited:
And yet you failed to bring up any of the points that he did. And can't refute any that he did. Face it, Obama was a warmongering corporate shill no better than the rest of them. SEE: Libya Every point you try to make is a jaundiced leftist view with a big dollop of TDS. And don't think you're fooling anyone. We all know who's clowning here....

I talked about Iran, and attacking US citizens for photo ops, instead of addressing that you pulled a bait and switch and posted a video with Jimmy Dore talking about torture.

Yeah torture that Trump said he would do to family members of terrorists. Did Jimmy "lick Trump's ass" Dore mention that ?

I never claimed Obama is a peacenik so you are just arguing with yourself, all I said was Obama wasn't trying to start a war with Iran, and trying to start a war with Iran is far worse than anything Obama did.

But you keep being an undercover Trump shill and talking about irrelevant points.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
all I said was Obama wasn't trying to start a war with Iran, and trying to start a war with Iran is far worse than anything Obama did.
Almost everything they did over there was about warfare with Iran. Undeclared war aka asymetrical warfare which is manifest in Syria and Yemen. Libya they did for the UN and NWO to get African migration started into Europe. Ghadaffi was the stopper in the bottle on that, always was, so they removed the stopper and in the process created slave markets in Libya. Or didn't you read the emails hetween Clinton and the Israeli ambassador plotting to destroy Syria? That was to weaken Iran and strengthen Israel....

Almost everything they did over there was about warfare with Iran. Undeclared war aka asymetrical warfare which is manifest in Syria and Yemen. Libya they did for the UN and NWO to get African migration started into Europe. Ghadaffi was the stopper in the bottle on that, always was, so they removed the stopper and in the process created slave markets in Libya. Or didn't you read the emails hetween Clinton and the Israeli ambassador plotting to destroy Syria? That was to weaken Iran and strengthen Israel....

Trump has continued everything Obama did, and even taken things further.

Obama did not directly try to start a war with Iran. Trump did. You still do not get it.

DavidSon

Star
I talked about Iran, and attacking US citizens for photo ops, instead of addressing that you pulled a bait and switch and posted a video with Jimmy Dore talking about torture.

Yeah torture that Trump said he would do to family members of terrorists. Did Jimmy "lick Trump's ass" Dore mention that ?

I never claimed Obama is a peacenik so you are just arguing with yourself, all I said was Obama wasn't trying to start a war with Iran, and trying to start a war with Iran is far worse than anything Obama did.

But you keep being an undercover Trump shill and talking about irrelevant points.
I don't understand you and UAC accusing each other of shilling. I highly doubt either of you are shills, just different opinions. Dore also isn't an operative just because he's disgusted by the hypocracy of the democratic party. I happen to share many of his views.

Obama's presidency is a relevant topic as Biden partook in his orders, and this includes democrats. Dore is correct: Obama is the biggest gaslighting, condescending POS to ever hold office. Reagan 2.0. If you're claiming the democrats are less dangerous then It's important to recall what Obama initiated. There's a trap set to trigger leftists into blind, frothing hatred for Dump... we've got to be aware of giving so much energy with revulsion for the Dump administration (including Pompeo, Dershowitz, DeVos, WS skull and bones Menuchin, Adelson, Kushner, etc.) that we put blinders on to the reality they're both factions of the same cabal.

Among other things, president Barack Obama:

I don't understand you and UAC accusing each other of shilling. I highly doubt either of you are shills, just different opinions. Dore also isn't an operative just because he's disgusted by the hypocracy of the democratic party. I happen to share many of his views.
Dore is shilling for Russia and Trump. End of. His "disgust of democratic hypocrisy" is just an excuse for him to hide behind. He spends all of his time attacking Democrats when TRUMP is in office. That is a shill. You yourself admitted you have now found out tons of information on Trump's links to Russia, and the shill named Dore is trying to gaslight his audience into believing its all a fraud. Fu&% Jimmy Dore. He is a disgusting piece of shi* in my books.

Obama's presidency is a relevant topic as Biden partook in his orders, and this includes democrats. Dore is correct: Obama is the biggest gaslighting, condescending POS to ever hold office. Reagan 2.0. If you're claiming the democrats are less dangerous then It's important to recall what Obama initiated. There's a trap set to trigger leftists into blind, frothing hatred for Dump... we've got to be aware of giving so much energy with revulsion for the Dump administration (including Pompeo, Dershowitz, DeVos, WS skull and bones Menuchin, Adelson, Kushner, etc.) that we put blinders on to the reality they're both factions of the same cabal.
I'm not defending Obama. I'm saying everything bad he has done, Trump has expanded and made even worse.

Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Iran, have all been escalated under Trump with more troop deployments and more belligerent actions.

People are trying to rewrite history and whitewash Trump's record, and it is simply to give us another 4 years of this disaster.[/QUOTE]

Thunderian

Superstar
DavidSon posted:

Among other things, president Barack Obama:
Biden 2020! It’ll be just like old times!