Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

polymoog

Superstar
so whether the dems openly admit it or not, they know biden is mentally INcapable of being president for 4 years. why not just run sanders to give the dems a real shot against trump? i guess sanders doesnt have the pedophilic qualifications.

What Biden did is make the pick that maximized his chances of continuing to make the race a straight referendum on Trump while also selecting someone, in Harris, whose resume suggests will be ready to step in if and when Biden decides to step aside.

this has a lot of weight coming from CNN, and everyone knows the CNN is the quintessential CIA propaganda media outlet.

The Zone

Star
So Kamala Harris claims that Joe Biden and Barack Obama stopped Ebola... Who knew..

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris today called for every governor to mandate mask-wearing in public for at least the next three months.

“It’s not about your rights,” Joe Biden ... Those 5 words tell you everything you need to know about the Democrats and who would be a real dictator.

Fishy Fauci

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
are you serious? they actually had their account suspended?
Twitter ‘accidentally’ suspends satirical site Babylon Bee after it mocked Kamala Harris and USPS conspiracies

polymoog

Superstar
those SOBs are so trigger happy to delete anyones account for wrongthink.
wheres your boy trump to set this publisher/platform thing straight, once and for all??
you do realize that if he continues to allow this that he (or any non-liberal voice) will never get anything out on social media (to say NOTHING of any of the child trafficking, conspiracy stuff, etc.), right?
is he asleep at the wheel or what?

Good interview with Professor Cornel West

"If I had to chose between the Neoliberal disaster Biden, and the Neofascist catastrophe Trump, I'll chose the Neoliberal disaster Biden"

Aero

Superstar
I like Kornel West. But Idk if I totally agree with that.

When comparing neoliberalism and neofascism by policy alone, it's a wash. In fact, comparing Biden to Trump in many ways is a wash. This observation probably explains why politics have become so personal. In essence, we are pinned into a box and the only choice is to get personal.

On a personal level, both candidates could be considered hot heads. Now to me, there is a clear difference though. Trump seems far less 1 sided with his hotheadedness. Maybe that's a temporary effect that's not really a plus. Either way, my argument is that it is a plus because it shows some level of compromise.

Also, Bidden seems to not want his personal attributes to show. Some might call his demeanor as more professional, but my argument is that being a professional liar isn't good. Lying is lying, and if I had to pick between two types of liars. I would pick the liar that's transparent in their lies.

In any case, I'm not picking either of them. I have a boycott on elections because I think they are rigged.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Good interview with Professor Cornel West "If I had to chose between the Neoliberal disaster Biden, and the Neofascist catastrophe Trump, I'll chose the Neoliberal disaster Biden"
Knowing full well that you won't get "neoliberal" disaster Biden but instead "neofacist" disaster Harris instead. Biden has had two aneurysms and is clearly struggling with vascular dementia if not outright Alzheimers. He'll never serve, and if he can't debate to state his case, shouldn't. As a senator, well just look at her train wreck dumpster fire of a state. She don't care. She'll be even more ruthless than Trump because she's already shown it as a prosecuter. She's more dangerous because she IS a politician. It's public knowledge that she slept her way up, knowingly kept an innocent man in jail, locked parents up for truancy, and locked up a lot of black dudes for weed, while claiming to smoke weed and jam on Tupac 2 years before Tupac even released an album. These people will say anything to pander. And will backtrack on her public stated belief that she is now on the ticket with a sexual abuser (because you can say anything in a debate.) Does that just about cover all the ways to sell out and participate in the very system that she will supposedly "change?" These are the traits of a sociopathic narcissist. No boundaries. See, here's the problem with the whole sorry rotten political process: they don't worry about corrupting the candidates after they get into office, now they won't get on the ticket unless they're already corrupted going in. Only sociopaths need apply. Once again, these are your choices:
1597774073311.png
Either way you're getting a Lannister....

Lisa

Superstar
those SOBs are so trigger happy to delete anyones account for wrongthink.
wheres your boy trump to set this publisher/platform thing straight, once and for all??
you do realize that if he continues to allow this that he (or any non-liberal voice) will never get anything out on social media (to say NOTHING of any of the child trafficking, conspiracy stuff, etc.), right?
is he asleep at the wheel or what?
But they’re back now..and it looks like the have a website anyway...

Perhaps trump is working on it? He’s been rather busy in other areas and fighting off the attack media and their fake news...I mean the guy isn’t superman.

Maybe he’s waiting until he has that next four years before he starts in on that? Or maybe a third term? ;)
Trump says he wants a THIRD term because his campaign was spied on and he can only lose a 'rigged' election - then recounts conversations with God who he says is 'testing' him with the pandemic

Knowing full well that you won't get "neoliberal" disaster Biden but instead "neofacist" disaster Harris instead. Biden has had two aneurysms and is clearly struggling with vascular dementia if not outright Alzheimers. He'll never serve, and if he can't debate to state his case, shouldn't. As a senator, well just look at her train wreck dumpster fire of a state. She don't care. She'll be even more ruthless than Trump because she's already shown it as a prosecuter. She's more dangerous because she IS a politician. It's public knowledge that she slept her way up, knowingly kept an innocent man in jail, locked parents up for truancy, and locked up a lot of black dudes for weed, while claiming to smoke weed and jam on Tupac 2 years before Tupac even released an album. These people will say anything to pander. And will backtrack on her public stated belief that she is now on the ticket with a sexual abuser (because you can say anything in a debate.) Does that just about cover all the ways to sell out and participate in the very system that she will supposedly "change?" These are the traits of a sociopathic narcissist. No boundaries. See, here's the problem with the whole sorry rotten political process: they don't worry about corrupting the candidates after they get into office, now they won't get on the ticket unless they're already corrupted going in. Only sociopaths need apply. Once again, these are your choices:
View attachment 40397
Either way you're getting a Lannister....

LOL comparing Harris to Trump now, saying she's even worse.

You guys are getting desperate, Ill take Harris any day.

Trump is a psychopath, anybody is better than Trump.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
LOL comparing Harris to Trump now, saying she's even worse You guys are getting desperate, Ill take Harris any day. Trump is a psychopath, anybody is better than Trump.
Still looking at everything through your left/right goggles, I see. Or is it just TDS? "You guys?" I can't stand any of them, and just got through pointing out that they're all sociopaths and narcissists. But psychopath? No, that honor is still reserved for Dick Cheney and Hilary Clinton. Maybe Bush Sr. but I see him more as a sociopath. But didn't Obama personally do like 300 dronestrikes and exclaim that he didn't know he would be so good at killing? Is that psychopathic? How many drone strikes has Trump done like that? Face it, if they don't have sociopathic traits that can be used by the real controllers they're not getting the nod. And so once again it will be a Lannister in office...

Last edited:
Still looking at everything through your left/right goggles, I see. Or is it just TDS? "You guys?" I can't stand any of them, and just got through pointing out that they're all sociopaths and narcissists. But psychopath? No, that honor is still reserved for Dick Cheney and Hilary Clinton. Maybe Bush Sr. but I see him more as a sociopath. But didn't Obama personally do like 300 dronestrikes and exclaim that he didn't know he would be so good at killing? Is that psychopathic? How many drone strikes has Trump done like that? Face it, if they don't have sociopathic traits that can be used by the real controllers they're not getting the nod. And so once again it will be a Lannister in office...
No I'm looking at things objectively which clearly you aren't.

What makes Trump not a psychopath ?

A man who almost started a war with Iran over his ego, by murdering their top general

A man who dropped the largest non nuclear bomb on Afghanistan all for his ego

A man who ordered police to shoot peaceful protesters with tear gas for his photo op, again his ego

A man who jokes about not stepping down from office if he loses the election

A man who pals around with white supremacists and Jewish supremacists

A man who talked of killing family members of "terrorists"

A man who vetoed his own party to continue the genocide in Yemen.

A man who jokes about still being elected after "shooting people in the streets"

A man who literally lies every time he opens his mouth

A man who wants to use police against the population and against the will of local governments

This man is clearly a psychopath and if you can't see it, its YOU who is wearing the goggles of delusion.