Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

Thunderian

Superstar
Harris was calling Biden a racist, not too mention a rapist, a few months back. That she’s now his VP pick shows how meaningless those accusations have become, and how absurd the corner is that the Democratic Party has painted itself into.

And then there’s this:

60B710FD-6E4B-40B7-BECA-950FC14BA1FB.jpeg

She’s only going to lose them votes.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Everyone on here is acting like none of this is all staged and scripted. Biden in 1977 was scripted to speak in the vernacular that fit the times and he's doing the same for the times now. The same applies for Trump. Pedophiles and actors the lot of them.

You would think most of you on here would know this by now considering it's VC.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Did you say that in the Trump thread? Just because we make fun of him does not mean we buy into the left-right dynamic.
I'm sure I have. It's a long thread and I do remember commenting a few times. I've always been pretty open on my views in regards to the left and right. And you do know I consider myself a conservative for the most part, right?

Nobody has called anyone out in the Trumped thread, so perhaps this thread is saying more than meets the eye, in the way of double-standards in the forum. My intention was partly to show who would dole out likes there and complain here. Why is this bothersome to some who readily participate there? Mirrors can Expose a lot. For instance, have you participated in some of what I am hinting about? And why not let members have equal fun or just ignore the thread?? So when you like tons of posts there and scoff at this thread giving Biden a break that is textbook double standards. My point is made.
I'm not sure why you're getting defensive as that's what I sense from this post. I was just commenting on what KF stated, that's all. As I've stated earlier, I'm not really into partisan politics because it's a divide and conquer strategy, when in fact, it's all a game for us minions produced by TPTB. If it came across as a double standard, that wasn't my intent.

That said, please continue on with the thread and have your fun with it.

Not you....Orwell who cannot deny participation or liking many posts there.
Oh cut it out! Seriously?!!!? When I think of Trump, I think of him of back in the early '90s when he was married to Ivana with all that bad makeup so I see him more a caricature, nothing more. I just find it amusing he's your president now, that's all.

The Zone

Star
Come on Orwell. We were talking dynamics and the facts remain via what you give a like to and participate in. I am not mad or trolling but I do hope you think about what a double standard actually is with concern to the left-right thing. Biden is plenty goofy but we'll give him a break. So, yeah, both threads are fruitless.

Last edited:
Come on Orwell. We were talking dynamics and the facts remain via what you give a like to and participate in. I am not mad or trolling but I do hope you think about what a double standard actually is with concern to the left-right thing. Biden is plenty goofy but we'll give him a break. So, yeah, both threads are fruitless.
I have to admit, you're putting too much thought and my personality into something I'm really not invested in. The thread was recent because KF made a point, I liked the comment because I thought it had merit and that's pretty sums it up. If you want to put more into it, then you're free to do so, but I don't really care for either candidate.

The Zone

Star
You're all up in that Trumped thread yet say you're not invested? Call people and the left/right dynamic out equally. We were discussing dynamics not Kung Fu's comment or at least I was. This thread had a dual intent when it was posted and I was trying to make a point.

Biden latest tweet
EfVOQaNXYAASW7N.jpg
So much pandering and attacks on those evil white folks

Last edited: