Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

DavidSon

Star
Well that didn't take long :D :

Harris Takes Lead, Affirms Unwavering Commitment to Israel in Netanyahu Call

"A report from Politico said Harris is looking for more foreign policy experience and is expected to have more one-on-one time with heads of state than previous Vice Presidents... Earlier this week, Harris spoke with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison. Last month, Harris held calls with French President Emmanuel Macron and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau."

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran
Well that didn't take long :D :

Harris Takes Lead, Affirms Unwavering Commitment to Israel in Netanyahu Call

"A report from Politico said Harris is looking for more foreign policy experience and is expected to have more one-on-one time with heads of state than previous Vice Presidents... Earlier this week, Harris spoke with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison. Last month, Harris held calls with French President Emmanuel Macron and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau."
Funny how this is the one thing our political parties agree on...
Its almost like...
Israel owns us. Or something.

[*waves at Mossad outside my window*]

A Freeman

Superstar
That's the joke.
We're Bibi's bitch-colony and it feels bad.
*sigh*
It was understood to be a joke. :)

What's amazing is people lining up on both sides of the imaginary aisle to cry about how the other side is owned by the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel, even though that situation never changes from one administration to another, for what are hopefully obvious reasons.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

The Agrarian

Veteran
It was understood to be a joke. :)

What's amazing is people lining up on both sides of the imaginary aisle to cry about how the other side is owned by the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel, even though that situation never changes from one administration to another, for what are hopefully obvious reasons.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/
I love my pre-mil friends but seriously, as an adherent to Amillenial doctrine that verse in Revelation is impossible to ignore.

It literally says "Synagogue of Satan". There is no wiggle-room around that.

A Freeman

Superstar
I love my pre-mil friends but seriously, as an adherent to Amillenial doctrine that verse in Revelation is impossible to ignore.

It literally says "Synagogue of Satan". There is no wiggle-room around that.
Agreed about there being no wiggle room regarding the description given in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, which calls these impostors out as "them that say they are jew and are NOT".

Something to consider is that the supposed choice between the "pre-mil" and "amillenial" doctrines is itself a false dichotomy. In other words, it is completely illogical (and unscriptural) for Satan and his angels to be bound for a thousand years, only to be let loose again to be rounded up and cast into The Fire (as the pre-millenial doctrine seems to teach). That doctrine hinges on ignoring that only Satan is bound for that period of time, and the past tense reference in Revelation 12:7-9, which clearly states that there WAS war in heaven, which ended roughly 6000 years ago, with Lucifer/Satan/the devil and his angels being banished/cast to the Earth, where we've been ever since.

The amillenial doctrine apparently assumes that the descriptions given to John in Revelation 20 about Christ's 1000 year reign on Earth are figurative rather than literal, because those descriptions aren't well understood. The 1000 year period Satan spent shut up in the "bottomless pit" was to keep his power to deceive entire nations in check during that period, which ended a little more than 100 years ago. Shortly after he was let loose, we had the first world war, aka "the war to end all wars", which not only didn't end all wars, but increased them.

WW2 followed roughly 20 years later. And WW3, which really started 35 years ago with the invasion of Kuwait, will soon enter its final phase, which will see the U.S. and U.K. pitted against Russia and China, after being weakened by Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, in the war that the counterfeit-Jews have been trying to get started for years.

The counterfeit-Jews couldn't get Trump to start that war (even though Trump obeyed most of their other orders), but they shouldn't have any problem getting dementia Joe and/or Kabala Harris to do their dirty work.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Agreed about there being no wiggle room regarding the description given in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, which calls these impostors out as "them that say they are jew and are NOT".

Something to consider is that the supposed choice between the "pre-mil" and "amillenial" doctrines is itself a false dichotomy. In other words, it is completely illogical (and unscriptural) for Satan and his angels to be bound for a thousand years, only to be let loose again to be rounded up and cast into The Fire (as the pre-millenial doctrine seems to teach). That doctrine hinges on ignoring that only Satan is bound for that period of time, and the past tense reference in Revelation 12:7-9, which clearly states that there WAS war in heaven, which ended roughly 6000 years ago, with Lucifer/Satan/the devil and his angels being banished/cast to the Earth, where we've been ever since.

The amillenial doctrine apparently assumes that the descriptions given to John in Revelation 20 about Christ's 1000 year reign on Earth are figurative rather than literal, because those descriptions aren't well understood. The 1000 year period Satan spent shut up in the "bottomless pit" was to keep his power to deceive entire nations in check during that period, which ended a little more than 100 years ago. Shortly after he was let loose, we had the first world war, aka "the war to end all wars", which not only didn't end all wars, but increased them.

WW2 followed roughly 20 years later. And WW3, which really started 35 years ago with the invasion of Kuwait, will soon enter its final phase, which will see the U.S. and U.K. pitted against Russia and China, after being weakened by Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, in the war that the counterfeit-Jews have been trying to get started for years.

The counterfeit-Jews couldn't get Trump to start that war (even though Trump obeyed most of their other orders), but they shouldn't have any problem getting dementia Joe and/or Kabala Harris to do their dirty work.
I understand VCF is a pretty diverse place, so my position may be unfamiliar to a lot of people. My order (read: church, denom.) takes a position that all prophecy except the Resurrection/Second Coming is fulfilled in Christ snd His relationship to His bride and disciples on Earth.

I believe if you "plug in" this understanding you'll find it harmonizes beautifully with the totality of scripture, especially the doctrine of election (Ephesians 1:4).

But yes, modern-day Judaism ceased to have any connection to God's visible, on-Earth covenant after the events in the New Tesament and is wholly Satanic in practice.

A Freeman

Superstar
I understand VCF is a pretty diverse place, so my position may be unfamiliar to a lot of people. My order (read: church, denom.) takes a position that all prophecy except the Resurrection/Second Coming is fulfilled in Christ snd His relationship to His bride and disciples on Earth.

I believe if you "plug in" this understanding you'll find it harmonizes beautifully with the totality of scripture, especially the doctrine of election (Ephesians 1:4).

But yes, modern-day Judaism ceased to have any connection to God's visible, on-Earth covenant after the events in the New Tesament and is wholly Satanic in practice.
Thank-you. However plugging in the amillenial position you just espoused has already revealed it to be as much at odds with Scripture as the other viewpoint (pre-millenial). This isn't being shared with you to start an argument, only to point out the obvious issue with not taking what Christ says, in His Revelation, literally.

We are coming to the end of 6000 years of "Winter", i.e. misrule under Satan, that will culminate in The Fire for over 99.99% of the world's population.

There will be a Sabbath millenium ("Summer") under Christ's rule and God's Law, which will include only the "Elect" (Rev. 7:4-9, 14:1-4). All the more reason for all of us to correct our errant behavior now, while there's still time to do so, as Judgment Day is fast approaching.

The Agrarian

Veteran
MEMO: During his 1st term as VPOTUS, Joe Biden came out in favor of legalizing LGBT marriage on a federal level, just 2 days before U.S. President Barack Obama did.

But of course, it was the case of doing "what's best for business" in the USA [the corporation].
And this is where our left-wing friends squirm. Corporate America's aggressive advocacy of every progressive talking-point (minus wages and taxes. *ahem* Jeff Bezos) has broken the political narrative.

The ONLY thing they have now is this weird culture of public shaming or sexual libertinism. If the real Right goes populist on economics and attacks corporate influence they will win... but that remains to be seen.

Last edited: