Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

They must have so much dirt on Biden after 47 years as another career politician...I'm sure they're blackmailing him into this Presidential run...they're like marionettes pulling the strings saying "ok buddy...we've covered for you for 47 years...now it's payback time..."

Tidal

Star
All been taken down now, pretty much.

Yes, vids have a habit of vanishing off the net, so do as I do and save the ones you want to keep for posterity.
A foolproof method is to point your camera or smartphone etc at the screen while a vid is running and start filming it, then when you've finished upload it to your computer, then copy it to an external hard drive or burn it to disk..:)

Yes, vids have a habit of vanishing off the net, so do as I do and save the ones you want to keep for posterity.
A foolproof method is to point your camera or smartphone etc at the screen while a vid is running and start filming it, then when you've finished upload it to your computer, then copy it to an external hard drive or burn it to disk..:)
I wish I’d done that with the video of Joe Biden drooling over those poor young girls. The guy is like a fucking peado vampire.

video has now been removed from YouTube.

Tidal

Star
I wish I’d done that with the video of Joe Biden drooling over those poor young girls. The guy is like a fucking peado vampire.
video has now been removed from YouTube.

But luckily there are still plenty of screenshots around like the ones below, and Biden and his supporters dare not say they're fakes because there were plenty of eyewitnesses around who'd come forward and say they're NOT fakes..:)

Tidal

Star
Yup.
This is what's done in FRONT of cameras.
In the open.
In public.
Nope!
Nothing to see here........ move along!

Yeah, by doing it in public they'll hope to use it as a defence and say "But if I was a peedo I wouldn't do it in public would I?", and hope people would swallow it.
Same with peedo film stars who kiss and fondle kids in their films, they'd use the same defence..:)

@Tidal
Yeah seems like desensitization, to me.
To be fair this pictures posted by Tidal paint a far more innocent picture of the - now deleted - videos.

has anyone made copies of these videos? Good idea to keep uploading them to YouTube Bitchute, or posting them on this thread - lest it gets derailed. I’ve noticed every single video linked in this thread has now been deleted.

Aero

Superstar
I shouldn't have to point out that arguments against Biden went from him being incapable of being totally capable in about 2 seconds flat. Now, a person can be both capable and incapable in different contexts. People can also go from capable to completely demented in 2 seconds flat. I've seen it happen.

I don't think Biden/Harris are incapable, though. If I end up being wrong, I'll gladly carry their asses. So yeah, be prepared for President Aero. And by President I mean, me sneaking some shit in during me playing carry.