Creation Of Babies(biblically)

Damien50

Star
Yeah, especially the spiritual side of man. I don't have solid reasons and iam just grappling about but my person desperately believes so. Just look at how much He values human life.

Genesis 9:5-6
"Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from
the hand of every beast I will
require it, and from the hand of
man. From the hand of every
man’s brother I will require the
life of man. “Whoever sheds man’s blood,
By man his blood shall be shed;
For in the image of God
He made man."

Let's look at Christ's conception. The power of the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary. He had to somehow provide a Y-chromosome to bind to her X, in making Christ's human body (Psalm 40:6~a body You have prepared for Me) then somehow delivered the divine into that. Okay, this all weird...

What do you think will happen when the code eventually fails
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/the-human-race-is-dying-dna-degeneration-would-eventually-lead-to-the-total-extinction-of-humanity
I was actually going to ask you the same thing lol. I didn't know it was real, I just had an inclination that our imperfect bodies wouldn't be sustainable. I figured the second coming might occur when it happens but I don't really know.

I personally don't mind if God isn't involved until the breath of life. I figured genetic coding determined everything including finger prints with an immeasurable amount of genetic combinations to work with. Even twins aren't identical and I assume all these genetic choices and switches were put in place by God for us to multiply and flourish but the fall of man would lead to decay eventually.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was actually going to ask you the same thing lol. I didn't know it was real, I just had an inclination that our imperfect bodies wouldn't be sustainable. I figured the second coming might occur when it happens but I don't really know.

I personally don't mind if God isn't involved until the breath of life. I figured genetic coding determined everything including finger prints with an immeasurable amount of genetic combinations to work with. Even twins aren't identical and I assume all these genetic choices and switches were put in place by God for us to multiply and flourish but the fall of man would lead to decay eventually.
Oh cool! For me, its a sweet and comforting thought that God would take the time to actually 'knit me' together even though, maybe, it might not be the case afterall.
Heard the NSYNC song: God must have spent a little more time on you?

Though, given Lucifer's birth (Ezekiel 28:13), i have always wondered how He created those billions and billions of angels. As intelligent beings (that do not procreate), iam 70% sure He didn't speak them into existence. It would be a sight to watch Him go about that task!

Damien50

Star
Oh cool! For me, its a sweet and comforting thought that God would take the time to actually 'knit me' together even though, maybe, it might not be the case afterall.
Heard the NSYNC song: God must have spent a little more time on you?

Though, given Lucifer's birth (Ezekiel 28:13), i have always wondered how He created those billions and billions of angels. As intelligent beings (that do not procreate), iam 70% sure He didn't speak them into existence. It would be a sight to watch Him go about that task!
Maybe in that I'd be more amazed if He genetically planned our coding to make us self sufficient in every way but spiritually. That's some real architectural skill obviously lol.

I took psalms as being more so hyperbole and poetic in nature than some literal truth as why I don't like it being used whereas Jeremiah sounds more conclusive as God spoke this but I don't know if this was specific to Jeremiah or in general.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Maybe in that I'd be more amazed if He genetically planned our coding to make us self sufficient in every way but spiritually. That's some real architectural skill obviously lol.
True that! No wonder the Psalmist exclaimed (further down the chapter)
"How precious also are
Your thoughts to me, O
God! How vast is the sum
of them!
".

Though, i've also often wondered at His other decisions (Acts 17:26). Does He decide how many kids one will have? Eugenicists claim there's too many of us now. But others who have number-crunched claim its the right amount of people since Noah; not too many and not too few and that can only imply direct involvement. Only now, infertility is on the rise worldwide (fracking, contraception etc), severe in some places, so that cannot be the hand of God. Inotherwords, does someone truly just decides to have a child then God uses the child for His purposes? Example: the prophecies about Alexander the Great and his 4 generals. If i use acts 17:26 to explain this, it means He is involved from the get-go. I know....iam wading into pre-destination and free-will here.

Damien50

Star
True that! No wonder the Psalmist exclaimed (further down the chapter)
"How precious also are
Your thoughts to me, O
God! How vast is the sum
of them!
".

Though, i've also often wondered at His other decisions (Acts 17:26). Does He decide how many kids one will have? Eugenicists claim there's too many of us now. But others who have number-crunched claim its the right amount of people since Noah; not too many and not too few and that can only imply direct involvement. Only now, infertility is on the rise worldwide (fracking, contraception etc), severe in some places, so that cannot be the hand of God. Inotherwords, does someone truly just decides to have a child then God uses the child for His purposes? Example: the prophecies about Alexander the Great and his 4 generals. If i use acts 17:26 to explain this, it means He is involved from the get-go. I know....iam wading into pre-destination and free-will here.
I actually thought that God had pre planned all this so that we could adapt and survive genetically.

Look at how the body deals with obesity or other hazardous life styles. Animals and plants can genetically adapt to their environments through generations and we're no different if not better. It just makes it seem even more divine in nature that our bodies can literally be programmed based on environment and habits. Do I think God is constantly involved in our creation or deciding our day of death? No, but I think He does at times but not literally all the time or for everyone.

I can see where you're going but it seems on a more case by case basis than some constant thing. For me, I think we have to determine when statements are for everyone or for someone specific otherwise we end up with some odd ideas.

Karlysymon

Superstar
You do make an interesting point that the ability to adapt is rooted in divinity. Thus Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (a creation of man) wouldn't adapt to a mini-ice age or closer to reality, robots cannot adapt/operate contrary to their program.
So do you think your stance (God's breath as the only involvement) would hold for posterity if Adam and Eve hadn't sinned?
Also, the reason they were banished from Eden was so they couldn't reach out to the tree of life and eat its fruit thus becoming immortal sinners down the ages. So yeah, like you said, God has left us to access a spiritual tree of life, to take of its fruit.

Damien50

Star
You do make an interesting point that the ability to adapt is rooted in divinity. Thus Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (a creation of man) wouldn't adapt to a mini-ice age or closer to reality, robots cannot adapt/operate contrary to their program.
So do you think your stance (God's breath as the only involvement) would hold for posterity if Adam and Eve hadn't sinned?
Also, the reason they were banished from Eden was so they couldn't reach out to the tree of life and eat its fruit thus becoming immortal sinners down the ages. So yeah, like you said, God has left us to access a spiritual tree of life, to take of its fruit.
To be perfectly honest, I don't know. God made Eve from the rib of Adam and Adam from dirt. It doesn't say if this breath of life was given to Eve.

So I can't conclusively answer that question unfortunately.

Job 33:4 KJV
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

With this I could say that maybe God forms us and gives us life with our first breath.

Psalm 104:29 KJV
Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

Adam was dust and Eve was only a rib originally from dust.

Isaiah 42:5 KJV
Thus saith God the Lord , he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Breath for physical life and spirit for the spiritual? Perhaps.

Thus saith God the Lord , he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Am I making the point as to why I think life begins with that first breath? I'm going to bring this back around to the main point.

So I know I said I couldn't answer conclusively but I can say with confidence that I believe this is God's way of giving everything life. It was his way before the fall and after so I believe this is how we all receive life otherwise being like the house of Israel in Ezekiel, having no breath and ultimately no life. It's also why I think God didn't give severe punishment for hitting a woman and causing abortion versus actually killing a woman and receive the fullness of the law.

Karlysymon

Superstar
To be perfectly honest, I don't know. God made Eve from the rib of Adam and Adam from dirt. It doesn't say if this breath of life was given to Eve.

So I can't conclusively answer that question unfortunately.

Job 33:4 KJV
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

With this I could say that maybe God forms us and gives us life with our first breath.

Psalm 104:29 KJV
Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

Adam was dust and Eve was only a rib originally from dust.

Breath for physical life and spirit for the spiritual? Perhaps.
Oh, okay. Thanks. Its interesting that when he saw her for the first time, he broke out into poetry: this is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. He was looking at his second-self. Obviously God had to breathe into her, otherwise she would have remained like those dry bones in Ezekiel. Fully clothed with muscle and flesh but no life...until the Spirit of God moved.

I haven't read everything but i just wanted to share this food for thought.

How many babies have existed and have grown by the Will and Power of God Almighty?

How innocent and pure is a baby? Only God Can Create such innocence and purity. And how miraculous is it that its beauty is a mix of both!

Yes, i do believe that and iam glad you asked because its something i've always thought about. Man is very important to God and is the only terrestrial creation that wasn't spoken into existence. And i believe the 'getting down in the dirt' continues to this day, i mean, He decides one's nationality and ancestry (Acts 17:26).

In VC's analysis of the movie Lucy, i found this part of Luc Besson's interview VERY interesting.

Doctor speaks to Lucy:
“Pregnant women
manufacture CPH4 in the
sixth week of pregnancy in
tiny quantities. For a baby, it packs the power of an
atomic bomb. It’s what gives the fetus the necessary energy to form the bones in its body. I heard they tried to make a synthetic version of it.”

Luc Besson:
Q: Some people are
complaining about the fact that the science behind your film — the whole idea that humans only use 10 percent of their brains — is not true. What’s your response to that?

A: It’s totally not true. Do
they think that I don’t know this? I worked on this thing for nine years and they think that I don’t know it’s not true? Of course I know it’s not true! But, you know, there are lots of facts in the film that are totally right.
The CPH4, even if it’s not the real name — because I want to hide the real name — this molecule exists and is carried by the woman at six weeks of pregnancy."

If it is, what i think it is, are 'they' trying to harness the power of God? Despite that, i think He lets somethings happen with reasons best known to Himself, its already a fallen/imperfect world afterall.
You should read about the human life cycle (body and spirit) in the Quran and Hadiths. It's truly amazing.