made me wonder if these repeated names
have a bigger purpose than just being too
lazy to come up with new ones

could these certain names hold some sorta
hidden meaning/power We're not aware of?idk
but there is many examples of this being done

FilthPig

Veteran
Disgusting. Another "chosen one" trying to divide people even more . In near future if you had tall ancestors or certain DNA sequence then you will get smaller daily bug ration than others for the sake of equality !
Jews like Frenkel and Kogan already did that in gulag ,gave everybody the same amount of food (amont was miniscule and to call it "food" is a bit misleading ). Result was that taller and bigger people died off quicker than the rest.More energy was extracted from them through work than they would get back from tiny food ration.Smaller weaklings survived and they could be handled easily since they had no strength to fight back.Malnurished people are also dumb (brain and body need fat,manganese and dozens of other things).
Kinda seems they are trying to take us down that path again.When WW3 kicks off then they will install food ration system probably in most places and when war ends ,the system remains.That i guess could be their plan.I doubt people want to willingly give away their right to decide what and how much they consume.

THAT is textbook NAZI. :confused:
Idk what textbook you are using but colored people were treated better in Adolfs Germany than in USA or UK at that time .