guess this is gonna be the "smart cities"
of the future,tptb will have their no go zones
for all of Us,We'll only be allowed within the
boundaries that they set out

it's gonna take more than one of these as its
only to House 9mil sa has 35mil roughly or
is that the numbers they expect to have by

reminds me of the movie IN TIME

The film follows Justin Timberlake’s character Will Salas, a factory worker that lives in Dayton, the lowest of the 12 Time Zones that separate the rich from the poor. One night, Will saves a rich man from New Greenwich, the highest of the Time Zones,

SomaticBanshee

Established
I just watched this and I'm adding it here because of the 3:58 mark. I was so terrified. I can't believe the saturday evening post even ran that picture! Also the tone of the narrator and just the whole program alone is mind boggling. They make it sound like its really not a big deal and ABC normalizes it! They present it almost like one of the many bogus UFO documentaries made for TV at the time. This TV produced program has Crazy Stuff-Insert Here all over it. Would like to know what others on this thread think because I am seriously shocked by the callousness of it all.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
I shared this yesterday here:

The part where "Boston Industrialist" Stanley Lovell was nicknamed by General Wild Bill Donovan, Dr. Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes), it also mentions that Lovell enjoyed his nickname so much he posed for the Saturday Evening Post.

SICK FUCKS.

View attachment 78394

View attachment 78395

View attachment 78396
View attachment 78397

View attachment 78400
View attachment 78398View attachment 78399View attachment 78401
View attachment 78402
View attachment 78403
What the hell is Scopelamine? Is it like an early form of Ketamine? Also look out for the James Moore chemist freak interview at 11:35. He sounds and acts like his memories were erased too. His eyes and his breath control are really off. His behavior is really erratic. I think they left the camera on him for longer because the camera crew was so freaked out by him.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Ok I find this to be highly suspicious that Jolyon West, who was a notorious MK Ultra programmer did not come up once in this documentary. I think he was trained by that Gottlieb guy who came up in the doc but no mention of West? Really strange.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Looked up his name proper and the also search for...LOL!!!

View attachment 78404
Wow. You cannot make this s*^t up. Look at this sick cast of characters; I'm gonna cast this movie. Olson played by Kevin Costner, Helms played by gay pedo/Epstein butt buddy Kevin Spacie, West played by the older overweight guy in stranger things, Dulles played by Daniel Day Lewis, Gottlieb played by Alec "Murderer" Baldwin, Sirhan played by Kamal Nanjani (since he's the only east indian guy working in TV/Film), Ruby played by Quentin "The Oldest Fan Boy in the World who is buddies with Israeli intelligence now" Tarantino. Who could direct it? I don't think anyone would go near it because they would fear for their lives.

FilthPig

Veteran

Tut tut tut.....should have used salami
That Etienne Klein seems like an interesting character,i wonder if he is also one of those "god's chosen people".Reading from his wiki that he has been scamming/plagiarizing before and that in CERN he was involved in the design of the Large Hadron Collider .Also he taught quantum physics and particle physics at Centrale Paris for several years .
Alot about particle physics is a scam from my point of view since it got started by Einstein and his fellow tribesmen.

Jim Stone has been saying it for a while that ALL those James Webb telescope images are fake that they have been showing.
copy paste from his page ,july 21-

What everyone missed: The Webb telescope is colorblind
Recently we all got to see a cute image "from the Webb telescope" that had beautiful colorful galaxies. Only one problem: The WEBB sees infrared only. The colors are not possible. Additionally, structurally speaking the WEBB can only produce 3 pointed stars. The number of points on stars in reflector telescopes is determined by how many struts are holding the secondary mirror. The Webb has 3 struts. Therefore, the stars will have 3 points.

I was right before Webb launched: Due to the fakery being returned as "Images from the Webb" There's a good chance that if anything did get launched, it was a mockup and corruption pocketed the majority of $10 billion. Now they say it is getting repeatedly damaged by micrometeorites. That's a good excuse to simply "ditch the project" and then issue some cute fake photos for the kiddies.

The Hubble CAN produce beautiful colorful galaxy pics. It was tuned to the visible frequency range (considerably above and below also) but the Hubble CAN produce magnificient crowd pleasing photos. And that was a good choice, considering when it was launched. However, the Webb was supposed to be a science only instrument that had no crowd pleasing appeal at all. Why then are they faking crowd pleasing photos and slapping the name "Webb" to them? To prove it is "real"?? Anyone with any astronomy sense ought to be able to call BS, and people probably are. Google is probably doing lots of cleanup.

Awoken2

Superstar
He definitely had a touch of the Stanley Kubricks about him.

He would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky chorizo maker with a keen eye!

The "I done it for a joke" line being funnier than the joke itself.....irony.

SomaticBanshee

Established
One of the craziest things I've seen. How could that awful person be allowed to drive after so many crashes? That video of her charging traffic is insane. She was most likely high or she did it intentionally, BLM is partly a death cult so it would not be a surprise if that's what really occurred. I'm sure Black Lies Matter will fund her lawyers. Who charges with their car like that with all of that traffic everywhere?!! She should serve six lifetimes for the six lives she snuffed out in seconds.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
ok I'm with the guy in the video wth
is this bs now and look how many
Peoples didn't think twice about
touching it and even when it told
them the info on themselves they
still didn't See or think there is a problem

nope not at all just some cool new tech
being installed right I mean come on
what is it gonna take to wake Peoples up
I mean I guess some will never awaken no
matter what Truths are in front of them but
this has to wake some right?

redqueen

Superstar
not sure but something about this video
seems off in the way he looks while he is
reading his message if it is True it made
me wonder if he was dexav

redqueen

Superstar
what is the reasoning behind them
having to do this of course We're
looking at one of the "freest societies"
right

no one should be treated like this
by their so called leaders it's disgusting
to See imagine being the ones living there
having to go through it,it can very well be
all of Us soon if our governments have
their way

redqueen

Superstar
ok I didn't Know any place else to
post this

everything he speaks on should be things
Peoples are at least aware of and watching
but it was the goog explosion I came to post

the goog explosion he mentions

one of their largest centers they have
made me think right away of the crap
We experienced in Canada awhile back
where the one provider went down and
all it took with it

is this another way to test out tptb's plans
to blackout Our access to the internet and more
as there is a lot more Peoples waking up and
Our only resource really to communicate is
the internet eh

Last edited:
post this

all it took with it

the internet eh

I believe you might be talking about two different things as Cyber Polygon was the reason why Rogers went down in Canada. While the explosion might be unfortunate, you should keep in mind that Google/Alphabet Inc. is invested in pharmaceuticals:

Google Is Now a Pharmaceutical Company

Add to it, if one is solely using Google products to access the Internet, HAVE A BACKUP PLAN OR DON'T USE THEM AT ALL. They're not the only company that gives access to the Internet. Remember they also own You Tube and do a great deal of censorship of the adverse reactions of the "vaccines", for obvious reasons since they're invested in the product.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
post this

all it took with it

the internet eh

Google has essentially built its own "Googletown" there, thats how massive the Council Bluffs project is.