wonder who bought the patent on this,I'm about to go off
and dumb down for so I'm done researching for tonight
it would be Good to Know though,can't believe Ya could
have bought it for a few bucks that's crazy

can use it to destroy a city or kill Peoples,for half the audience
there it would only take a small one now imagine what a big one
could accomplish then

little longer of the above clip

As a person that studied sound & propogation of sound this is spot on.

redqueen

Superstar
it's a very interesting topic eh Maldarker

I have researched a bit on the subject
of sounds/frequencies and the effects
it can have on the things around Us and
on living things and it's amazing how much
one can effect with the right sounds/frequencies
and all the different effects that be accomplished
by adjusting the sounds/frequencies a little bit even

think this is something tesla played with when he
caused a earth quake using frequencies and his
machine I would have to look it up again or if any
here can remember if that's right?

no matter what it's a Good area for researching

FilthPig

Veteran
For me it sounds like a whole lot of nonsense.I like Bowies voice and some songs are rather good but in the end he was a pedo cabalist.
I dont know if Burroughs liked to hump kids but he was also a shady character,deep into occult and heroin.I only read one of his books and it was rather garbage,full of drugs and some pedo crap,i think it was called "Citys of red light" or something like that.

How can a black noise bomb level a city ? Black noise would be something we wont hear,so it has either very very low volume/wave density per area , or very large or very small wavelength.Like ultrasound or dogwhistle.Sound is pressure propagation and how much pressure would u need to push over a city ? That amount of pressure wont be quiet...So black noise bomb kinda works like quiet atomic bomb ?Yeah im not buying it..Patent does not mean a thing works,u can patent concepts and ideas that have nothing to do with reality as long as u are willing to pay for those patents.

@redqueen Best book about Tesla for sure ,its called "Prodigal genius".

Maldarker

Star

I have researched a bit on the subject
of sounds/frequencies and the effects
it can have on the things around Us and
on living things and it's amazing how much
one can effect with the right sounds/frequencies
and all the different effects that be accomplished
by adjusting the sounds/frequencies a little bit even

Harmonic freq....Everything vibrates.

Maldarker

Star
For me it sounds like a whole lot of nonsense.I like Bowies voice and some songs are rather good but in the end he was a pedo cabalist.
I dont know if Burroughs liked to hump kids but he was also a shady character,deep into occult and heroin.I only read one of his books and it was rather garbage,full of drugs and some pedo crap,i think it was called "Citys of red light" or something like that.

How can a black noise bomb level a city ? Black noise would be something we wont hear,so it has either very very low volume/wave density per area , or very large or very small wavelength.Like ultrasound or dogwhistle.Sound is pressure propagation and how much pressure would u need to push over a city ? That amount of pressure wont be quiet...So black noise bomb kinda works like quiet atomic bomb ?Yeah im not buying it..Patent does not mean a thing works,u can patent concepts and ideas that have nothing to do with reality as long as u are willing to pay for those patents.

@redqueen Best book about Tesla for sure ,its called "Prodigal genius".
Just like our eyes are very limited so is the range we hear. Doesn't mean what is being talked about isn't plausible.

FilthPig

Veteran

I forgot to mention before.
Page 135 describes the earthquake machine and how it worked and how it came to be and other stories surrounding it.I would copy-paste it but its multiple pages and i dont want to take up that much space.The whole book is an quite excellent read
Or if in trouble finding the right spot,press CTRL+F to open searchbar and insert "earthquake",will find it quickly.

redqueen

Superstar
exactly Maldarker
@FilthPig Thank Ya I appreciate it
will read them when I get a chance

just because Ya cannot Hear something it doesn't
mean it cannot cause damage,take wifi,We cant
Hear that well most cannot Hear it but look at all
the damage it can do to all living things

as db said in the above video it's all about finding
that resonant frequency if Ya Know what something/
someone's resonant frequency is Ya can do some actual
harm/damage to that person/thing depending on how
often and how long they are exposed to it

like the dog whistle Ya mentioned We cannot Hear it
but the animals can and the longer it's done the more
reaction from the dog Ya get,if Ya use it none stop for
hrs on end it will harm that dog as well

it's not just resonant frequencies that can cause effects
though take music for an example certain music/sounds/
tones can elicit an affect in Peoples as well,in different ways
depending on the sounds/tones of the music being Heard/
listened to

everything in Our World has frequencies and runs off
frequencies that's how tptb can affect Us using silent
weapons,they have had time/money and peoples to
perfect this and have no issue using on Peoples

really is the perfect weapon for them as hardly anyone
believes it exists and go ahead and try proving that's
what happened

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Infrasonic weapons like the long range acoustic device (LRAD) rely on loud, low frequency sounds (infrasound). These bulky units have been used for crowd control and repelling pirates. When on high power, the effects are like a “punch in the guts”, ranging from nausea to involuntary evacuation of the bowels.

This is just a very minute part of what it can do this is just the low range of sound so hifreq

Sonic and ultrasonic weapons (USW) are weapons of various types that use sound to injure or incapacitate an opponent. Some sonic weapons make a focused beam of sound or of ultrasound; others produce an area field of sound. As of 2021 military and police forces make some limited use of sonic weapons.

So in pratice: a warning given to every sonar tech before climbing into the nose of the sonar array....Make sure its tagged out & your the one that tagged it cuz that will at the least burn you like a micro wave inside out or outright kill you.

SomaticBanshee

Established
all about the frequencies as everything
in Our World has one,I'll let Bowie explain
it's a very interesting topic

We Know tptb use frequency weapons all the time
they like having that deniability where no one can
prove a thing,silent weapons are extremely hard to prove
specially since most of the sleeping don't believe that these
weapons exist

wonder who bought the patent on this,I'm about to go off
and dumb down so I'm done researching for tonight
it would be Good to Know though,can't believe Ya could
have bought it for a few bucks that's crazy

can use it to destroy a city or kill Peoples,for half the audience
there it would only take a small one now imagine what a big one
could accomplish then

little longer of the above clip

I don’t know you gotta take it with a serious grain of salt with him during his diamond dogs/thin white duke period. He was so Coked out of his skull in those years. All he consumed was that drug and milk. Ate zero food and didn’t sleep for weeks at a stretch and was battling a massive sex addiction. I can’t even listen to his music anymore and pretty much done with him now.

Maldarker

Star
exactly Maldarker
@FilthPig Thank Ya I appreciate it
will read them when I get a chance

just because Ya cannot Hear something it doesn't
mean it cannot cause damage,take wifi,We cant
Hear that well most cannot Hear it but look at all
the damage it can do to all living things

as db said in the above video it's all about finding
that resonant frequency if Ya Know what something/
someone's resonant frequency is Ya can do some actual
harm/damage to that person/thing depending on how
often and how long they are exposed to it

like the dog whistle Ya mentioned We cannot Hear it
but the animals can and the longer it's done the more
reaction from the dog Ya get,if Ya use it none stop for
hrs on end it will harm that dog as well

it's not just resonant frequencies that can cause effects
though take music for an example certain music/sounds/
tones can elicit an affect in Peoples as well,in different ways
depending on the sounds/tones of the music being Heard/
listened to

everything in Our World has frequencies and runs off
frequencies that's how tptb can affect Us using silent
weapons,they have had time/money and peoples to
perfect this and have no issue using on Peoples

really is the perfect weapon for them as hardly anyone
believes it exists and go ahead and try proving that's
what happened
There was an ep of unxplained that delved back into the Dyalotov pass mystery - so in short what they think drove these people into a psychosis was the low freq sound created by the pass and the snow with the wind blowing like it was...causing at first eyes to vibrate causing hallucinations of sight & then auditory hallucinations....fatigue of whole body.....to mass hysteria

SomaticBanshee

Established
He can’t read faces now? Does he want people to feel sorry for him because he can’t relate to others around him? This sounds more like something that should be in the world weekly news. Is he trying to back away from those awful pictures of him? Face Blindness is a real thing now? Next he will say that he had no idea what the photo shoot was about because he couldn’t “read” the photographer’s face? Or the person who chose his clothes?

Maldarker

Star
He can’t read faces now? Does he want people to feel sorry for him because he can’t relate to others around him? This sounds more like something that should be in the world weekly news. Is he trying to back away from those awful pictures of him? Face Blindness is a real thing now? Next he will say that he had no idea what the photo shoot was about because he couldn’t “read” the photographer’s face? Or the person who chose his clothes?

Acquired prosopagnosia results from occipito-temporal lobe damage and is most often found in adults. It is subdivided into apperceptive and associative prosopagnosia. In congenital prosopagnosia, the individual never adequately develops the ability to recognize faces.

Yes its a real condition question should be what caused it in him....what trauma?

FilthPig

Veteran
There was an ep of unxplained that delved back into the Dyalotov pass mystery - so in short what they think drove these people into a psychosis was the low freq sound created by the pass and the snow with the wind blowing like it was...causing at first eyes to vibrate causing hallucinations of sight & then auditory hallucinations....fatigue of whole body.....to mass hysteria
It seemed more like they put their tent in a very shitty place,got hit with a mini-avalanche that buried the tent in a knee-deep snow for a moment.They cut the tent open after they managed to struggle to get out which must have taken some time. Stove was probably dead,so u are in -40 c in darkness with barely any clothes on.

Although there were so many crazy other factors in that story so this not seem to explain everything.Soviet officials seemed to cover up alot about this event so there is a version they got beaten to death/dropped down from helicopter by soviet military who later for whatever reason decided to make it look like an accident.The group did pass by earlier one soviet military base and took a photo of it that was not very far from where they died.Whole Ural mountain range was filled with soviet anti-air missile bases since soviets during WW2 moved almost all their war industry next to/close to Ural mountains where they still largely remain.Its in the middle of Siberia,best way for spyplanes to orientate in that region is with the help of Ural mountains that cut through siberia from north to south.Otherwise everywhere else around is just endless forest and good luck finding your way there.
Gary Powers and his U-2 spyplane was brought down by one of those Ural mountain anti-air complexes couple years after dyatlov pass incident.So yeah,soviets didnt like anybody to wonder around in that area.
There was so much more involved in that dyatlov pass story,so idk.

Maldarker

Star
It seemed more like they put their tent in a very shitty place,got hit with a mini-avalanche that buried the tent in a knee-deep snow for a moment.They cut the tent open after they managed to struggle to get out which must have taken some time. Stove was probably dead,so u are in -40 c in darkness with barely any clothes on.

Although there were so many crazy other factors in that story so this not seem to explain everything.Soviet officials seemed to cover up alot about this event so there is a version they got beaten to death/dropped down from helicopter by soviet military who later for whatever reason decided to make it look like an accident.The group did pass by earlier one soviet military base and took a photo of it that was not very far from where they died.Whole Ural mountain range was filled with soviet anti-air missile bases since soviets during WW2 moved almost all their war industry next to/close to Ural mountains where they still largely remain.Its in the middle of Siberia,best way for spyplanes to orientate in that region is with the help of Ural mountains that cut through siberia from north to south.Otherwise everywhere else around is just endless forest and good luck finding your way there.
Gary Powers and his U-2 spyplane was brought down by one of those Ural mountain anti-air complexes couple years after dyatlov pass incident.So yeah,soviets didnt like anybody to wonder around in that area.
There was so much more involved in that dyatlov pass story,so idk.
Lots of theories yes...avalanche doesn't make sense though even a small one. Where they targeted by the soviets with such a weapon idk but the sound created by this area was created somewhere else thats why they think it could have happened there same experince happened in a similar path. This explains alot more then an aval. imho...cuz i know what sound can do and does.

FilthPig

Veteran
Lots of theories yes...avalanche doesn't make sense though even a small one. Where they targeted by the soviets with such a weapon idk but the sound created by this area was created somewhere else thats why they think it could have happened there same experince happened in a similar path. This explains alot more then an aval. imho...cuz i know what sound can do and does.
Dude,u know how heavy snow is ? now imagine yourself inside a sleeping bag,inside a tent,that gets covered lets say knee-deep layer of snow. How fast would u get out ?

SomaticBanshee

Established
Acquired prosopagnosia results from occipito-temporal lobe damage and is most often found in adults. It is subdivided into apperceptive and associative prosopagnosia. In congenital prosopagnosia, the individual never adequately develops the ability to recognize faces.

Yes its a real condition question should be what caused it in him....what trauma?
well judging from reading his statements from this article it sounds like he has these two things more than anything else. I think he is lying about being “face blind” because he doesn’t want to lose jobs. His handlers are telling him to say this. Doesn’t saying “I’m face blind” sound better than saying he’s a schizoid? Or emotionally detached? Or he has Flattening of Affect. Basically, he’s insane.

Maldarker

Star
well judging from reading his statements from this article it sounds like he has these two things more than anything else. I think he is lying about being “face blind” because he doesn’t want to lose jobs. His handlers are telling him to say this. Doesn’t saying “I’m face blind” sound better than saying he’s a schizoid? Or emotionally detached? Or he has Flattening of Affect. Basically, he’s insane.

Thats what i was thinking its just a reason and probably not true or if it is it was created by his handlers maybe they broke something.

Maldarker

Star
Dude,u know how heavy snow is ? now imagine yourself inside a sleeping bag,inside a tent,that gets covered lets say knee-deep layer of snow. How fast would u get out ?

DUDE!!!! you ever.......
Yeah i do i live in an area that is 40 below in the winter is common....it doesn't explain it all the sound theory does it drove them nuts plain simple reason for how the bodies where recoverd... more then likely they attacked each other while others just laid down to die. You ever exp sound like this? If not do some research into it and try it on yourself then tell me what you think.

FilthPig

Veteran
Dont get emotional .Look at the pic where they were setting camp and where tent was found.Someone moved it from first spot or there has been small avalanche.They also built another campfire down the hill.They did all that while being crazy and fighting each other to death because of some speculated sound? Maybe some of them got badly damaged when that wall of snow fell on them or got hurt in the chaos that followed it.
From one of their diarys it was mentioned that some of the group members didnt get along,had a fight over stove earlier(was too hot to sleep next to it),there was a love triangle going on ,2 members had kulak background and were hiding it ,one was a KGB informer etc. There are still many tiny details in the story that can twist it one way or another,in the end who the f knows..