Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

Awoken2

Superstar
And the award for the strongest front door in Irela..... ohhh hold on, that award doesn't actually exist.

...And the award for the dumbest police in the world goes toooooo......

These clowns

Meanwhile the drug dealers had casually popped out the back door, nipped into town, put all their drugs in a secure area, went for lunch, done a bit of shopping then came back home to see if any of the coppers needed any first aid.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Jen Psaki, basically the mouthpiece for DC says in a press conference...

"I think that everyone is gonna have to take a hard look at where they want to be. Uh, at this moment in history.
..As we're looking at efforts across the country to uh, to prevent people from being able to exercise their fundamental rights"

Straight from the horses mouth, as they say.

DesertRose

Superstar

I had to wipe the tears from my face after watching this! :D Funniest minute of video I've seen in a while:

:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks OM, just saw this!
Magpies team up to outwit scientists, study says
New research claims to show first ever evidence of cooperative ‘rescue’ observed in the birds

:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks OM, just saw this!
Magpies team up to outwit scientists, study says
New research claims to show first ever evidence of cooperative ‘rescue’ observed in the birds

The most voted comment says this:

"Meanwhile millions of humans all over the world voluntarily downloaded covid tracking apps."

Birds have proven they're wiser than most humans! :D

FilthPig

Veteran

I would like to add to this - most people seem to be only capable of selfish-emotional thinking.They only look at things from their perspective(like or no like,how it makes me feel etc).Unselfish-unemotional-logical thinking is a rare thing these days.
Emotions are like the bassline that your thoughts will follow .When you feel happy then u got happy thoughts an so on.
Emotions are your inner worlds reaction to outside world .Soul,imagination,mind etc lets just simple it down and call it all your inner world .
The weaker the persons inner world is the more it is influenced/manipulated by outside world.
Their materialistic Ego/persona that likes to receive is stronger than their spiritual soul that gets joy from giving.Materialistic well being is more important than spiritual/mental one.
That's what you get when you strip people from religion/spirituality - easily manipulatable weaklings with no integrity.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Not sure if it has been shared
do they really expect people to stay
social distancing while they are all
hoping they will not die
this is nuts