Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

real or fake...hmm i’m so tempted to believe this is real, because I definitely think Michelle is a tranny, but I just can’t imagine this picture could get out there in any way.
View attachment 64977
Anything's possible, but I think this could just be a rumour to make truthers look a bit off whack, like Q does. This seems to be the picture that was doctored to make Michelle look like a man:

As well, Maila seems to have her smile as seen here:

I do think Obama is bisexual if that helps. :) I can't remember his name, but there was that one man who was afraid to testify before Congress about his encounter with Obama in the back of a limo, but was encouraged to do so, and it was actually on C-SPAN. Soon after he did, he was found dead. I can't recall his name, but should I remember, I'll edit the post.

Daze

Superstar
Imagine, when you were a child, a boy and being told to wear a dress to school.

1.jpg

Are you ready to get off of this rock yet? Lord knows i am.

~JC~

Veteran
...This disgusting representation of a human being. Some pop star I guess? This is End times (no pun:)

Daze

Superstar
No it was very real and the not guilty verdict is the first good news in a long time. I am very surprised it wasn't rigged like all the elections.
Idk, the video could be fake. But since i wasn't at the trial, and the media does nothing But lie, I'm afraid I'll never know at least.