Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

Maes17

Superstar

Daze

Superstar
Did you ever think we'd see a day when your phone would call the cops on you?

If you have an apple phone it can. Apple has software that scans all the pictures in your albums and your camera lens. Using facial recognition and other technologies it can report you to the local authorizes.

Your brother in law sitting by you has warrants for parking tickets? When your iphone see's his face and scans him while your browsing through your text messages you might get a visit from the local PD.

Awoken2

Superstar
This reminds me of that song....... get into my dreams......and get out of my car......or was it the other way around?

Maybe next time, she gets the bus.

Daze

Superstar
Few days back i made a post showing how apple is scanning everyone in your photos and those around you through your camera lens. Looking for the opportunity to report someone to the authorities.

Here's a recent video where Facebook is recording your face, using AI to judge your emotions.

I put tape on my laptop built in camera years ago. Looks like its time to put some nail polish or something on my cellphones selfie camera.
Not that i ever use Fedbook, but you can be sure Apple and FB are not the only ones using this tech.

saki

Star
Portland Names Bridge After The Simpsons’ Ned Flanders to Promote Kindness in Crime-Ridden City
The Ned Flanders Crossing bridge was originally named the Flanders Crossing but was changed to the full name of the character in hopes that it will encourage citizens to be nice to each other, according to a report by Daily Mail.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler reportedly claimed that Ned is a perfect example for the promotion of kindness in the city.

1631507442308.png

Man in Sapporo attempts to rob convenience store with lighter

saki

Star
SCIENTISTS INTRIGUED BY STRANGE BLOBS ON URANUS
THE BLOBS ARE MUSHY AND FILLED WITH GAS.

Uranus’ Mystery

Researchers believe that mushy blobs on Uranus are hiding lots of gas.