Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

This appears to be some NASA fear mongering and/or the person tweeting the information is unaware of when they were first recorded. These clouds were apparently first spotted in '06 and was promoted by Gavin Pretor-Pinney in '09 (source).

Also seen on this site here:

27. Asperatus Or Agitated Clouds
The apparatus or agitated cloud formation is one of the rarest occurrences in nature. The last time they were seen was in 2009, and as much as scientists have tried to find it again, the clouds have not appeared since.

Asperatus Or Agitated Clouds

Back then, Gavin Pretor-Pinney of the Cloud Appreciation Society was the one who found it first. They are usually formed in a storm-like formation which makes for a stunning view.

This appears to be some NASA fear mongering and/or the person tweeting the information is unaware of when they were first recorded. These clouds were apparently first spotted in '06 and was promoted by Gavin Pretor-Pinney in '09 (source).

Also seen on this site here:

27. Asperatus Or Agitated Clouds
The apparatus or agitated cloud formation is one of the rarest occurrences in nature. The last time they were seen was in 2009, and as much as scientists have tried to find it again, the clouds have not appeared since.

Asperatus Or Agitated Clouds

Back then, Gavin Pretor-Pinney of the Cloud Appreciation Society was the one who found it first. They are usually formed in a storm-like formation which makes for a stunning view.
Man, they’re crazy looking
6E0C49C0-E912-41EB-B9EF-811488E8B5E7.jpegCF5DFAD0-EC85-46C9-B614-5A7C1385D860.jpeg99285F8D-FBE3-4B8A-ABE8-777035FEADEF.jpeg

polymoog

Superstar
Step on up and get it for him
i got him the pick to go with it!
frank NEVER asks for anything, and you wont get it for him?

and get this for me, too:

i want the colossal size and the 10 pound portion. i can eat them while watching covid-19 side effects videos.

Maes17

Superstar
i got him the pick to go with it!
frank NEVER asks for anything, and you wont get it for him?

and get this for me, too:

i want the colossal size and the 10 pound portion. i can eat them while watching covid-19 side effects videos.
Oooh crab legs for me?!
You’re too kind Poly. Thanks! I do like butter as a dipping sauce.

Rumor around these parts you’re a rich little nugget. Matching pick and guitar. What a swell guy