Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

1610140940867.png

The Chinese government is imprisoning and torturing 3 million Uyghur Muslims in concentration camps, sterilising their women and aborting their babies, separating them from their children, forcing them to renounce their religion, indoctrinating them with CCP (Chinese Communist Party) propaganda, and erasing their culture and history. In short, they are comitting genocide. But no one seems to be paying much attention.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Near the end times the anti-christ is given control of the weather.

The Prophet (saw) was asked about the anti-christ, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? He said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him.
He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth.
(Sahih Muslim 2937)

While this is exactly what Haarp / chemtrails do, alter the weather.

I find your image interesting as it links these together. Ba-al is something i never noticed before.

Vision

Veteran
The Great Conjunction happened last month, December 2020 around the winter solstice/Christmas period.

Eesa (pbuh)/Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) are reported to be born during a Great Conjunction..

Could it be that the Anti-Christ/Dajjal was born during this period..?

Just throwing it out there! God knows best!

-- @Daze @DesertRose --

@VigilantCitizen - I know your focus is primarily on media/entertainment/news but I hope this interests you!

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
The Great Conjunction happened last month, December 2020 around the winter solstice/Christmas period.

Eesa (pbuh)/Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) are reported to be born during a Great Conjunction..

-- @Daze @DesertRose --

@VigilantCitizen - I know your focus is primarily on media/entertainment/news but I hope this interests you!

Allahu alam. I'm no scholar, far from it. But what about the hadith that mentions Christians meeting the dajjal on an island? Where he was chained up? Hadith Al-Jassasah. With this in mind, wasn't he already born?

While they are older articles, others point to dajjal being present when Musa's followers made the golden calf, allegedly the dajjal was the one who made the calf speak.

How about the famous rocket engineer, Jack Parsons? The open devil worshiper who claimed the dajjal was helping him? This guy lived during the early 1900's so he's not exactly ancient.

Was the anti-christ just born or was he always here? I really don't know. But its pretty easy to see his influence is strong, especially when it comes to modern day Israel rising to become thee global power.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Near the end times the anti-christ is given control of the weather.

The Prophet (saw) was asked about the anti-christ, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? He said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth.
(Sahih Muslim 2937)

While this is exactly what Haarp / chemtrails do, alter the weather.

I find your image interesting as it links these together. Ba-al is something i never noticed before.
Interesting.

So who or what can be the anti-christ?
Is it a person or an idealogy?

Daze

Superstar
Interesting.

So who or what can be the anti-christ?
Is it a person or an idealogy?
Its definitely a person. There are alot of hadiths that describe him. Short, stalky build. Curly hair. He will be sterile and won't have any children. He will only have one eye, his 2nd eye will appear to be a floating grape, damaged / wiped over some how.

Nearly everywhere you look today one eye is praised via movies and pictures. Like the eye of sauron, the eye of providence, the one eye that "allegedly see's everything". The evil people in this world are preparing you for his arrival by over exposing you with one eyed imagery and glorifying it.

If you noticed alot of recent depictions of Jesus have him with only 1 eye. For example Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ.
proxy-image.jpg

This is key because many already believe a prophet could be god while the anti-christ will eventually claim to be god. It is no accident they are portraying Jesus in this way.

However the truth is one eye is a literal defect, a mark of imperfection while the one and only God has no flaws.

DesertRose

Superstar

The only thing we conclude about prophet Jesus's birth (peace be upon him) is that he came from a virgin mother by the permission of God which made it a miracle. We do not take into account his birth nor that of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon both of them)since we do not worship them but the Creator The Most High.:)

Vision

Veteran
The only thing we conclude about prophet Jesus's birth (peace be upon him) is that he came from a virgin mother by the permission of God which made it a miracle. We do not take into account his birth nor that of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon both of them)since we do not worship them but the Creator The Most High.:)
Absolutely, just pointing out possible out that they possibly during a great conjunction. :)

Lil axe

Veteran