Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

Carolyn

Star
Dunno. They should be trying to find out if it is connected to anything underground...
What about where it came from, doubt its aliens lol but hey never say never, especially after this year!!

Whoever put it there must have a lot of money you would think, can't be cheap to make or transport it there whether its just a solid lump or if there is anything in it at all. I was thinking could anybody have had a prop from the film a space odyssey but was the prop even that big or made of the same material?

Carolyn

Star

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
What about where it came from, doubt its aliens lol but hey never say never, especially after this year!! Whoever put it there must have a lot of money you would think, can't be cheap to make or transport it there whether its just a solid lump or if there is anything in it at all. I was thinking could anybody have had a prop from the film a space odyssey but was the prop even that big or made of the same material?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This actually looks like a skincrawler. There's what's called "Skincrawler Ranch" in Utah because of the numerous sightings:

Thanks OM. That was interesting.
Whatever it is, I'm hoping it's a fake:eek:
Now I'm thinking about the movie The Mist. No thanks.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
This actually looks like a skincrawler. There's what's called "Skincrawler Ranch" in Utah because of the numerous sightings:

Looks kinda 3Dish. But now I can have another subject to look up.
Never heard of skincrawlers.

Living in the southwest, I’ve heard of skinwalkers. Native american legends

Looks kinda 3Dish. But now I can have another subject to look up.
Never heard of skincrawlers.

Living in the southwest, I’ve heard of skinwalkers. Native american legends
I think I might be mixing up the terminology, as I’ve heard and read these creatures referred to as “nightcrawlers” because there have been other types seen in that area. They’re legends just like Bigfoot.

That said, Area 51 is also out that way so...

Maes17

Superstar
I think I might be mixing up the terminology, as I’ve heard and read these creatures referred to as “nightcrawlers” because there have been other types seen in that area. They’re legends just like Bigfoot.

That said, Area 51 is also out that way so...
Ah now this is even more interesting. Could be aliens.