Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

Carolyn

Star
So I googled Mr Maker to find out info about this TV Serious and went to the wikipedia page, wanted to find out when it had originally aired and found this weird comment regarding the origin of the show, like seriously lol this is like weird as fuck lol

"The show originated as a television adaption of the communist manifesto but this idea was quickly changed."

Carolyn

Star
Feel dizzy just watching that video lol I am terrified of heights even more than I used to be, top of a flight of 10 stairs youd think I was about to fall off the edge of a cliff lol which was a recurring dream I used to have as a kid, would always wake up just as I was blown off it.

Tidal

Star
Feel dizzy just watching that video lol I am terrified of heights even more than I used to be..

Me too, as a kid I'd think nothing of climbing up to the top board of our local open-air swimming pool and jumping off with my mates, but when I tried again some years later when I was about 18 I got halfway up the ladder and had to sheepishly climb back down in reverse with my head spinning with vertigo and everybody laughing at me .. :eek:

Carolyn

Star
Me too, as a kid I'd think nothing of climbing up to the top board of our local open-air swimming pool and jumping off with my mates, but when I tried again some years later when I was about 18 I got halfway up the ladder and had to sheepishly climb back down in reverse with my head spinning with vertigo and everybody laughing at me .. :eek:
I used to be scared of being up high and having to jump down, it really used to hurt like f*&k all of my legs I didnt know my joints were fooked up then though but I used to be less scared than I am now.

Me, my daughter and her boyfriend went to see Kevin Bridges at this concert hall about 5 years ago, we were in the high up balcony bit and I had to go to the toilet and I was climbing down the stairs backwards on my hands and knees. I seriously must have looked fkn insane lol but my balance was all over the place cause of the height. I lived in a top floor flat most of ny life growing up and we had a veranda which I was always ok with but years later I couldnt even go out in it at all.

Carolyn

Star
This guys videos are really funny, got a bit bored after a few weeks bit still take a look now and then really like the sims ones and theres a theme park type game he plays but much better than that one I really have no clue but its definitely good for a giggle.

Also this guy too lol

Maes17

Superstar
My neighbor is crazy stuff —- i’ve posted history with her before. I think she’s off her meds. So she called the city on us over the trash can/wall issue. City took our defense and said that wall is our side of the property line. She loses the legal battle. Throws down our basketball court and trash cans.

Just now, we have new neighbors looking to rent across the street. Well crazy neighbor next door has been parking her vehicles across the street in the driveway for the new family looking to rent. So they get into it. Lol. What a Saturday