Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

Ramoncito

Rookie
"the treader of the path" 7+1= 8 ( anti-christ number). A draw from Alesteir crowlie.
lamlarge.jpeg

Last edited:

saki

Star
...an African-American man tasked with cleaning/dusting a statue of Robert C. Byrd.....
....those who know the history of The Kleagle/Exalted Cyclops, Robert C.Byrd will get the raw irony here.....
1579518310502.png
"Robert C. Byrd, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter."

saki

Star
Just about any crazy, wheels-off story in the Untied States either start or ends with "in Florida".
...the headlines alone will have you howling..... "Florida Man" is a new 'anti-hero/superhero' meme genre....
Florida Man
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Florida Man is an Internet meme, popularized in 2013, in which the phrase “Florida Man” is taken from various unrelated news articles describing people who hail from or live in Florida, and interpreted as the name of a fumbling superhero. Internet users typically submit links to news stories and articles about unusual or strange crimes or events occurring in Florida, particularly those where "Florida Man" is mentioned in the headline and has been wreaking havoc. The meme calls attention to Florida's supposed notoriety for strange and unusual events.[1] Miami New Times claimed that freedom of information laws in Florida make it easier for journalists to obtain information about arrests from the police than in other states and that this is responsible for the large number of news articles.[2]

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The forests look green, therefore have retained some moisture?
It means that D.E.W. - Direct Energy Weapons were used to cause those fires. Many photos have been published showing homes completely destroyed due to fire and heat yet near by existing trees, bushes and grass have gone unscathed. Other photos have shown vehicles melted due to extreme heat which normal fire temperatures can't reach.

Lisa

Superstar
It means that D.E.W. - Direct Energy Weapons were used to cause those fires. Many photos have been published showing homes completely destroyed due to fire and heat yet near by existing trees, bushes and grass have gone unscathed. Other photos have shown vehicles melted due to extreme heat which normal fire temperatures can't reach.
I remember that..but I was just thinking..the trees look green...do you think that could have something to do with the fire not touching it? I just think about making fires in the fire pit and if you try to use firewood thats wet..it won’t burn. Wouldn’t green trees mean that there is moisture in them so they didn’t burn? That’s the point I’m trying to make anyway.