Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

polymoog

Superstar
LOL what are you even saying? That women should be forced to date short guys because they are "nice"?! No one is entitled to a relationship. And men certainly aren't entitled to women's bodies.
That's not "social justice" that's some incel bs.
i am saying its pretty hypocritical how the left says it is racist, 'non-inclusive, etc. to do x, y, and z, but when it comes to defending short guys who are dismissed by women solely on their stature, they dont say a word.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I personally don't have a beef;)with vegans. I just thought this was another funny vegan story.

Thousands to attend BBQ outside home of vegan who sued neighbors over smelly meats
https://nypost.com/2019/09/04/thousands-to-attend-bbq-outside-home-of-vegan-who-sued-neighbors-over-smelly-meats/
Thousands of people are roasting an Australian vegan who took her neighbors to court over the smell of meat and fish from their barbecue — by planning a massive cookout outside her home.

Cilla Carden made headlines this week for her legal beef, in which she claimed the odors from her neighbors’ barbecues had destroyed her quality of life, 9News reported.

Now more than 3,000 people are planning to attend a cookout outside her Perth home, organized on a Facebook page called “Community BBQ for Cilla Carden.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mother takes little daughter to meet her hero BILLIE EILISH

Billie flashing the devil horn sign while holding her young fan.
snahtjyukipshot.jpg

Mother has this to say about their meeting:
snapshot.jpg