Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

Lurker

Star
i get the fact that MSG additives have been increasing in our food supply, but if you look at any footage from the 80s, youll see FAR fewer fat people. go back further and there are virtually none.
lets say thyroid issues are the result of todays society (food (gmos, additives, etc.) and culture (electronics, doodler phones, social media). that doesnt negate the fact that these people have an option to do something about it. ive got very low tolerance for laziness.
i get the fact that MSG additives have been increasing in our food supply, but if you look at any footage from the 80s, youll see FAR fewer fat people. go back further and there are virtually none.
lets say thyroid issues are the result of todays society (food (gmos, additives, etc.) and culture (electronics, doodler phones, social media). that doesnt negate the fact that these people have an option to do something about it. ive got very low tolerance for laziness.
OK, and those with reduced mobility? The fact remains that you don't know what is causing someone's weight issues.

polymoog

Superstar
OK, and those with reduced mobility? The fact remains that you don't know what is causing someone's weight issues.
overeating is a choice. obesity is rampant, but so is a lack of self-control these days.
one is hard pressed to find someone consuming a normal caloric intake per day and having a hippopottom bottom.

5'6" is not a big deal. that guy is 4`11"(he claimed), which is shorter than most women. you still are at eye level with most women.
youre right-- he shouldntve taken it out on the retail workers, even if one triggered his tirade. i read that hes had other outbursts, but thats not the point-- he is disrespected and the brunt of the joke because hes short. just look at any of the comments on the video. i cant believe i am playing SJW here, but no one takes him seriously because of it-- especially, it seems, women on dating sites.

a significant portion of women are and always will be attracted to smug douchebags. this guy and other short guys have nothing to do with that-- the women themselves that seek those guys are shallow and deserve them. its a boon to remove them from your dating pool.
Danny DeVito is 4”11 too right? Look it sucks, being that height as a man is frowned upon and men are victim to unrealistic standards of themselves due to Madison Avenue as well, but it doesn’t excuse his behavior or this attitude towards women. My dad is 5”3 and reproduced and the old bastard has a sugar baby so im not inclined to listen to a bunch of whining.

Look at me, the radical leftist is more of a stoic than my detractors. Man up, accept who you are and go forward or exit stage left man, grow up people.

Maes17

Superstar
Danny DeVito is 4”11 too right? Look it sucks, being that height as a man is frowned upon and men are victim to unrealistic standards of themselves due to Madison Avenue as well, but it doesn’t excuse his behavior or this attitude towards women. My dad is 5”3 and reproduced and the old bastard has a sugar baby so im not inclined to listen to a bunch of whining.

Look at me, the radical leftist is more of a stoic than my detractors. Man up, accept who you are and go forward or exit stage left man, grow up people.
I’m only 5’7. Confidence.
That’s what it amounts too. Accept and respect yourself and all falls into place eventually.

Maes17

Superstar
As do I. There’s a certain lack of discipline that’s prevalent today. Maybe it is the tech making everything accessible.

DevaWolf

Veteran
As do I. There’s a certain lack of discipline that’s prevalent today. Maybe it is the tech making everything accessible.
Judgement is easy when you're not the one affected by it. If weight loss diets were effective, 50% of the nation would not be obese and die of it. Losing weight is easy, but regaining it is even easier. 95% of people who lost weight regain it in 5 years, because the body is hardwired to fight starvation and keep the weight on.
Fat people want to be thin, else the diet industry would not be as succesful as it is. Yet it does not happen. Ever wondered how? Only 5% of dieters is succesful in the long term (over 5 years) so maybe the research does not yet have the tools to truly help those who are fat.

That, combined with gmo's, bad food acces, lack of quality food (especially for poor people) does cause an obesity epidemic. And there are no easy answers like 'just don't be lazy'. Look up the statistics, there is proof for all I wrote here.

Maes17

Superstar
Judgement is easy when you're not the one affected by it. If weight loss diets were effective, 50% of the nation would not be obese and die of it. Losing weight is easy, but regaining it is even easier. 95% of people who lost weight regain it in 5 years, because the body is hardwired to fight starvation and keep the weight on.
Fat people want to be thin, else the diet industry would not be as succesful as it is. Yet it does not happen. Ever wondered how? Only 5% of dieters is succesful in the long term (over 5 years) so maybe the research does not yet have the tools to truly help those who are fat.

That, combined with gmo's, bad food acces, lack of quality food (especially for poor people) does cause an obesity epidemic. And there are no easy answers like 'just don't be lazy'. Look up the statistics, there is proof for all I wrote here.
The lack of access to quality food for sure.
Gmo’s and the like are messing up hormones big time which translates to overweight people.

I’m guilty of indulging in junk food every now and then. Sometimes I notice an energy spike, sometimes I crash.

But to those who don’t have access to quality food cause of income, etc. I do understand why obesity is a problem.

DevaWolf

Veteran
American mom, 32, forced to live in Saudi Arabia loses custody of her four-year-old daughter after a judge in the kingdom ruled she is 'too Western to raise the child' because she went to Burning Man and has social media accounts 'full of nudity'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367719/Mother-32-loses-custody-battle-daughter-Saudi-Arabia-new-Islam.html
I think it's really sad, but it does show again why as a Western person it's not a good idea to marry into Saudi Arabia.

morita

Veteran
i disagree. the guy became a dick because (and i just saw this stat browsing through some random vids on bitchute) 80% of the women go after the top 20% of the guys, according to the dating site that did the analysis. i dont have the video, since i watched it, thought it was interesting, and moved on. conversely, the men had 80% of the women as 'average' and the extremes occupied 20% of the total.
anyway, social justice advocates should be railing against womens natural inclinations to ignore the average guy and go after the elite, creme de la creme men on these sites... to say nothing of nice, short guys.
further, what he said was probably true. the snickers and lip biting from others simply because he was born short. i have no problem fat shaming because thats its a choice to be a sack of crap and overeat. this guy was truly dealt the short straw, and he cant do anything about it.
LOL what are you even saying? That women should be forced to date short guys because they are "nice"?! No one is entitled to a relationship. And men certainly aren't entitled to women's bodies.
That's not "social justice" that's some incel bs.

Last edited: