Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

saki

Star
Man Shouts N-Word at Colorado Rockies Game--No, Wait, It’s Just More Leftist Hysteria
...snip...

An astonishing 34,000 people were on hand at Denver’s Coors Field Sunday for a largely meaningless game between two teams that are going nowhere, the Miami Marlins and the Colorado Rockies, and thus were on hand to witness America’s latest racist atrocity: a fan repeatedly shouting “N***er” at a black player. Except, as you may already have guessed, no one shouted any such thing.
“Colorado Rockies investigating after fan uses racial slur during Miami Marlins outfielder Lewis Brinson’s at-bat.” So did the Denver Post: “Fan yells racial slur at Miami Marlins’ Lewis Brinson at Coors Field; Rockies investigating.” And the New York Daily News: “Marlins outfielder Lewis Brinson repeatedly called N-word by fan during game against Rockies.” And the Washington Post: “‘Disgusted’ Rockies investigating racial slur shouted while Black Marlins player was batting.” And AP: “Marlins’ Brinson target of fan’s racial slur in Colorado.”
There was just one problem with all this. Video of the incident shows the fan in question not even looking at Brinson or the game at all. He is looking at the Rockies’ mascot, which is named “Dinger,” waving to him and calling out his name.
1628556939805.png

Lil axe

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Cintra

Star
The Plymouth thing was an angry incel.

saki

Star
Transracial Activist And Former NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Launches OnlyFans Account, Promises ‘Foot Pics’
"You know damn well what we’re tryna see," one commenter said after Dolezal asked her Instagram followers what kind of OnlyFans content they would be willing to pay for.
1629408761603.png

Maes17

Superstar
Transracial Activist And Former NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Launches OnlyFans Account, Promises ‘Foot Pics’
"You know damn well what we’re tryna see," one commenter said after Dolezal asked her Instagram followers what kind of OnlyFans content they would be willing to pay for.
View attachment 60807
3BC76BDD-6A3C-4433-8F35-5DFF93D0A5BF.gif

Maes17

Superstar
Can I insert Albuquerque? We’re not at chicago levels but I feel we have enough essays and vatos representing the barrios of the 505 to be crazy.

“eee that’s all sick huh?”

Maes17

Superstar
WOW!

This one might be better with the music muted, but fascinating, nonetheless:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
WOW!

This one might be better with the music muted, but fascinating, nonetheless:

Nature can been terrifying...but people can be real stupid!!??...driving towards a tornado..no thanks.

Nature can been terrifying...but people can be real stupid!!??...driving towards a tornado..no thanks.
I know. The one where they're watching the tsunami wave come into shore had me floored. I kept thinking 'Kid, get on your bike and SKEDADDLE!', but he just stood there and watched the shoreline get flooded and took off at the very last minute.