Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

Maes17

Star
My neighbor is crazy stuff —- i’ve posted history with her before. I think she’s off her meds. So she called the city on us over the trash can/wall issue. City took our defense and said that wall is our side of the property line. She loses the legal battle. Throws down our basketball court and trash cans.

Just now, we have new neighbors looking to rent across the street. Well crazy neighbor next door has been parking her vehicles across the street in the driveway for the new family looking to rent. So they get into it. Lol. What a Saturday

Lurker

Star
My neighbor is crazy stuff —- i’ve posted history with her before. I think she’s off her meds. So she called the city on us over the trash can/wall issue. City took our defense and said that wall is our side of the property line. She loses the legal battle. Throws down our basketball court and trash cans.

Just now, we have new neighbors looking to rent across the street. Well crazy neighbor next door has been parking her vehicles across the street in the driveway for the new family looking to rent. So they get into it. Lol. What a Saturday
Never a dull moment for you, huh?

Maes17

Star
Then she proceeds to topple over our court. That house across the street with the for rent sign. She’s fueding With them too

polymoog

Star
Jacob Blake's Father Goes Full CLOWN WORLD on CNN, 'I Hate Brussels Sprouts'

1:30.

if you dont like brussels sprouts, you aint black!!