Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

polymoog

Superstar
Thieves on a stolen digger rip ATM out of a building
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kjysX486QdYH/

i wouldve drilled holes into the ATM, and then put chains on the back of a truck and yanked the thing out of the wall. the thing is, they could only hold 26,000 USD or so, tops. not worth the risk. (this vid was from ireland)
i would hijack the truck that makes the rounds filling the ATM machines with cash first. they could hold 150,000 or so (or more?). thats a lot easier.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Thieves on a stolen digger rip ATM out of a building https://www.bitchute.com/video/kjysX486QdYH/
i wouldve drilled holes into the ATM, and then put chains on the back of a truck and yanked the thing out of the wall. the thing is, they could only hold 26,000 USD or so, tops. not worth the risk. (this vid was from ireland. i would hijack the truck that makes the rounds filling the ATM machines with cash first. they could hold 150,000 or so (or more?). thats a lot easier.
Whenever I see an armored car I think, "Note to self: it stops at _________ to pick up the deposits Friday at 12:45pm." :cool:

Awoken2

Superstar
id like to take a stick of dynamite and shove it into that thing and watch it blow up.
That sounded very John Connor....I'm sure he said words to that effect in Terminator 1.

Problem being they don't make these things in ones, there's probably a production line somewhere knocking these things out in large numbers.....how much dynamite have you got?

ed_ten_72

Being called "that cock girl" for the rest of your life... I wonder if imbeciles come up to her with "do you want some cock?" on a daily basis.

polymoog

Superstar
That sounded very John Connor....I'm sure he said words to that effect in Terminator 1.

Problem being they don't make these things in ones, there's probably a production line somewhere knocking these things out in large numbers.....how much dynamite have you got?
well, ive got the dvd box set of good times.

1570056672326.png