Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

redqueen

Superstar
I just saw this clip along with another one of a young girl bragging that she is on
course to break her last year record of however many guys with a substantial amount
more this year
I'm trying to find the clip think it was on the whatever podcast but all I found so far is
this one of a 100+ count
still extremely disturbing and disgusting to me wether it's a man or woman doing it
it's very disturbing and I cannot ever imagine being proud of something like this
it all reminds me of that kiss guy gene simmons

that's the way tptb want Peoples,lusting instead of ever finding True Love and having
that life changing experience of it
not to mention it increases stds,makes it so there more abortion happening because
there's all these lust connections instead of Love

We've been watching them create this with all the one night hookup style apps that are
now available out there today and it's only going to get so much worse

edit to add a lil off topic
since it's been on my mind
for those who have mentioned my typing style as I don't think I ever did say
that I'm also sideways on an eyepad which may make it look different
idk I felt the need to mention it because I turned my eyepad the straight way
and noticed how different it looked compared to how I See it when writing it

Last edited:

RecievingA

Star
I just saw this clip along with another one of a young girl bragging that she is on
course to break her last year record of however many guys with a substantial amount
more this year
I'm trying to find the clip think it was on the whatever podcast but all I found so far is
this one of a 100+ count
still extremely disturbing and disgusting to me wether it's a man or woman doing it
it's very disturbing and I cannot ever imagine being proud of something like this
it all reminds me of that kiss guy gene simmons

that's the way tptb want Peoples,lusting instead of ever finding True Love and having
that life changing experience of it
not to mention it increases stds,makes it so there more abortion happening because
there's all these lust connections instead of Love

We've been watching them create this with all the one night hookup style apps that are
now available out there today and it's only going to get so much worse

edit to add a lil off topic
since it's been on my mind
for those who have mentioned my typing style as I don't think I ever did say
that I'm also sideways on an eyepad which may make it look different
idk I felt the need to mention it because I turned my eyepad the straight way
and noticed how different it looked compared to how I See it when writing it
Yes people are often chasing the next high, consumerism, gambling, sex, drugs etc