lost someone or someone he Knows was
severely injured by the xav

if this dr administered the xav at all check
the records of who he did and how those
Peoples are doing now

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
LOOK AT THE VIDEO !!! No smoke before explosion !!! There was no fire before feds blew it up !!

copy-paste from Jim Stone's page -
I'll tell you something I at least know about. A train carrying beyond toxic chemicals derailed in Palestine Ohio. One car was leaking the chemicals but was not burning. So what did the federal government do? It put explosives on the 4 that were not leaking and blew them up!!! A mega disaster has now been created and there's not a peep about it on Drudge. THAT is what I am talking about when I say an AI is expunging the news, I am not mistaken, that really is happening.
SHOCKING: Environmental disaster intentionally caused by federal government - a derailed train carrying many carloads of Poly vinyl chloride was detonated on purpose in Palestine Ohio
That's the last thing you'd ever want to do, that substance, when not cured (as was the case) is probably the worst carcinogen known to man. I think "they" wanted to cause a huge disaster so they derailed the train on purpose, and then for no conceivable reason put explosives on the tanks and blew them up on puropse. A side comment here - something that is getting censored but I have known about since the 80's - un cured polyvinylchloride is BAAAD, I found out about that after someone I knew had to walk into a cleanup scene and died of cancer within 2 months. You cannot expose yourself to un-cured liquid PVC fumes NO MATTER WHAT. Cured it is fine, un-cured it's one of the worst things there is.I REPEAT: THEY DERAILED A TRAIN CARRYING PERHAPS THE WORST CHEMICAL CARGO POSSIBLE AND THEN DETONATED EVERY SINGLE CAR CARRYING THAT SUBSTANCE ON PURPOSE, right in the middle of the most prime farm land in the country. That's a clear and obvious act of war waged on the United states by the government.

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
In 2020 Cayman Island bought 2.5 trillion dollars worth of stocks in US corporations. I would suggest public flogging for anybody who are tied to those "tax-heavens" .

"In March 2020, the Federal reserve and Treasury created a corporate debt purchasing program where the Treasury would purchase corporate debt from companies at low (but adjustable) interest then combined those debt obligations into US securities that it then sold to the Federal Reserve. I guess we now may know where the Fed put those. "