Cow Worship- The logic behind tradition of Hindu religion

Alanantic

Star
It's simply respect.

"Due to the multiple benefits from cattle, there are varying beliefs about cattle in societies and religions. In some regions, especially Nepal and most states of India, the slaughter of cattle is prohibited and their meat may be taboo. Cattle are considered sacred in world religions such as Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, and others. Religions in ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Israel, ancient Rome, and ancient Germany held similar beliefs." -- Wiki

"In Hinduism, the cow is revered as the source of food and symbol of life and may never be killed. However, many non-Hindus interpret these beliefs to mean that Hindus worship cows. This is not true. It is more accurate to say the cow is taboo in the Hindu religion, rather than sacred." -- www.religionfacts.com/cow-taboo

Kung Fu

Superstar
Hinduism today is one of most the manipulated and corrupt religions around. Satan definitely had his way with Hinduism.

"And the folk of Moses, after (he had left them), chose a calf (for worship), (made) out of their ornaments, of saffron hue, which gave a lowing sound. Saw they not that it spake not unto them nor guided them to any way? They chose it, and became wrong-doers."

-Quran, 7:148

Last edited:

Alanantic

Star
"Christianity today is one of most the manipulated and corrupt religions around. Satan definitely had his way with Christianity."

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." -- Carl Sagan
"The fanatic is always concealing a secret doubt." John le Carre

Kung Fu

Superstar
"Christianity today is one of most the manipulated and corrupt religions around. Satan definitely had his way with Christianity."

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." -- Carl Sagan
"The fanatic is always concealing a secret doubt." John le Carre
I agree Christianity has also been manipulated and twisted since the days of the Ebionites. Hinduism, however takes the cake and is by far the worst. With their twisted religious customs to their pantheon and endless supply of gods.

Etagloc

Superstar
It's simply respect.

"Due to the multiple benefits from cattle, there are varying beliefs about cattle in societies and religions. In some regions, especially Nepal and most states of India, the slaughter of cattle is prohibited and their meat may be taboo. Cattle are considered sacred in world religions such as Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, and others. Religions in ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Israel, ancient Rome, and ancient Germany held similar beliefs." -- Wiki

"In Hinduism, the cow is revered as the source of food and symbol of life and may never be killed. However, many non-Hindus interpret these beliefs to mean that Hindus worship cows. This is not true. It is more accurate to say the cow is taboo in the Hindu religion, rather than sacred." -- www.religionfacts.com/cow-taboo

polymoog

Superstar
I agree Christianity has also been manipulated and twisted since the days of the Ebionites. Hinduism, however takes the cake and is by far the worst. With their twisted religious customs to their pantheon and endless supply of gods.
they worship one god. that one god has many moods, per se. think of luke skywalker star wars figure in his hoth outfit, in his x wing outfit, or his black outfit where he fights vader. different looks, same guy. matter of fact, to hindus, everything is god. thats why they greet each other with 'namaste' (i salute the god within you). its a very ancient religion, and their vedic texts have a great deal of historical information-- its really a fascinating, colorful religion.

as far as the sacred cow is concerned, its been speculated (allen and delair) that during the cataclysm ca. 9000 BC, it was the cow that provided a long supply of milk during a time when there was little else to eat. in honor of this, the cow eventually became a sacred animal-- or at least an animal that would be far more productive by not slaughtering it for meat.

manama

Star
In original hinduism if a man dies, his wife has to be burned along with him lol. Ofcourse they don't practice it anymore but its part of the original religion, but then "feminists" will attack Islam calling it misogynistic for actually giving women rights. Worshipping anything that benefitted them and anything that scared them, its the most prime example of people straying away from God.

they worship one god. that one god has many moods, per se. think of luke skywalker star wars figure in his hoth outfit, in his x wing outfit, or his black outfit where he fights vader. different looks, same guy.
Don't you hate it when your God has a different mood so he turns into an ocean from the sun.

Kung Fu

Superstar
they worship one god. that one god has many moods, per se. think of luke skywalker star wars figure in his hoth outfit, in his x wing outfit, or his black outfit where he fights vader. different looks, same guy. matter of fact, to hindus, everything is god. thats why they greet each other with 'namaste' (i salute the god within you). its a very ancient religion, and their vedic texts have a great deal of historical information-- its really a fascinating, colorful religion.

as far as the sacred cow is concerned, its been speculated (allen and delair) that during the cataclysm ca. 9000 BC, it was the cow that provided a long supply of milk during a time when there was little else to eat. in honor of this, the cow eventually became a sacred animal-- or at least an animal that would be far more productive by not slaughtering it for meat.
They certainly do not worship One God. Each sect of Hinduism, if you can call it a sect, have a few main gods they worship and then countless lesser gods they also acknowledge.

However, if you read some of their oldest scriptures it says to worship One God and there is no likeness to this God and that you will take no other gods for God. However, with time their religion has been decimated by people who added "new" scripture for a small price to the point where there's countless number of gods and have pictures and statues of their gods everywhere.

One of my wife's friends is a property manager for a set of condos here in Toronto and one guy was complaining that he has been seeing a lot of roaches in his apartment which was weird because this condo doesn't have them. They do an investigation and they find the source of this guy's roach problem is the unit adjacent to his. Anyways, they go to this person's unit and when the person opened the door it was an Indian Hindu woman and the investigators were shocked. She had roaches crawling all over her and she had them all over her unit. The investigators said they would be calling pest control but she gave them a resounding "NO" and that you shouldn't kill them because they're our gods.

One of my Greek buddies rents out his basement and one time he had an Indian couple come and inquire about the rent. They said they would pay extra if they could let their roaches multiply because it was a sign of good luck or some bullshit along those lines. Of course, he told them to get the F-out.

Haich

Superstar
One of my Greek buddies rents out his basement and one time he had an Indian couple come and inquire about the rent. They said they would pay extra if they could let their roaches multiply because it was a sign of good luck or some bullshit along those lines. Of course, he told them to get the F-out.
LOL! Roaches are sacred now?

SubhanAllah, may Allah guide these people man.

I have a temple in my town and it's so beautiful. I usually drive past it and one day, I saw there was some sort of religious or traditional gathering. They placed huge circular silver trays on the floor and filled them with milk, sweets and other food. Then, to my horror, I see hoards of rats spilling out of a small shed behind the temple. The spread was laid for the rats! I had no idea if the rats were guests at the party or if the party was indeed for the rats!

Kung Fu

Superstar
LOL! Roaches are sacred now?

SubhanAllah, may Allah guide these people man.

I have a temple in my town and it's so beautiful. I usually drive past it and one day, I saw there was some sort of religious or traditional gathering. They placed huge circular silver trays on the floor and filled them with milk, sweets and other food. Then, to my horror, I see hoards of rats spilling out of a small shed behind the temple. The spread was laid for the rats! I had no idea if the rats were guests at the party or if the party was indeed for the rats!
It was for the rats. It's not uncommon to hear about and see Hindus bathe in milk with rats in there as well.

Last edited:

Violette

Star
They certainly do not worship One God. Each sect of Hinduism, if you can call it a sect, have a few main gods they worship and then countless lesser gods they also acknowledge.

However, if you read some of their oldest scriptures it says to worship One God and there is no likeness to this God and that you will take no other gods for God. However, with time their religion has been decimated by people who added "new" scripture for a small price to the point where there's countless number of gods and have pictures and statues of their gods everywhere.

One of my wife's friends is a property manager for a set of condos here in Toronto and one guy was complaining that he has been seeing a lot of roaches in his apartment which was weird because this condo doesn't have them. They do an investigation and they find the source of this guy's roach problem is the unit adjacent to his. Anyways, they go to this person's unit and when the person opened the door it was an Indian Hindu woman and the investigators were shocked. She had roaches crawling all over her and she had them all over her unit. The investigators said they would be calling pest control but she gave them a resounding "NO" and that you shouldn't kill them because they're our gods.

I had to move to a different apartment unit because apparently the Indians that lived there before me left the place in horrific conditions. These are pretty nice apartments in the suburbs so you wouldn’t expect there to be a pest problem. After I found a bed bug when moving in the property manager told me the previous renters had 8+ people living there and they left the place infested with roaches and bed bugs. She said their place was one of the most disgusting things she’s ever seen. I’ve also had friends who work with them complain that they will consistently leave pee and period blood all over the toilet without bothering to clean it. They just seem to not give a damn about hygiene or cleanliness at all.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I had to move to a different apartment unit because apparently the Indians that lived there before me left the place in horrific conditions. These are pretty nice apartments in the suburbs so you wouldn’t expect there to be a pest problem. After I found a bed bug when moving in the property manager told me the previous renters had 8+ people living there and they left the place infested with roaches and bed bugs. She said their place was one of the most disgusting things she’s ever seen. I’ve also had friends who work with them complain that they will consistently leave pee and period blood all over the toilet without bothering to clean it. They just seem to not give a damn about hygiene or cleanliness at all.
It's because of their religion. Hinduism is a very old religion so it's had ample time for Satan to really mess around with it. They purposely bring roaches into wherever they live so they can multiply because it's seen as a kind of blessing because in a sense you're multiplying your gods. I never believed it until I started hearing about it from people close to me who work in professions that allow them to see these things happen. Then I started researching and everything started to make sense.

It's sad if you read some of their oldest scriptures it clearly states that there's only One God and this God has no likeness to anything of His creation and that you shall take no demi gods for God. Yet today they do everything opposite to that.