Covid's pandemic and its strange origin

NwDylan

Rookie
Guys, I'm proposing a discussion based on the Covid theme and its relationship with the occult elite.
As a start, I highlight three topics:
• Disclosure of Russia's vaccine in August 2020 and media negativism and hush up;
• The emerging of potent variants of the virus;
• The use of Covid to carry out agendas, such as population reduction;

Well.. a few days ago we just completed a year of a pandemic, exactly a year ago I created a post (https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/coronavirus-the-virus-designed-for-population-reduction.7084/) theorizing about this disease as it is a population reduction, and I was right, many at the time believed it was just a little flu, even me I wondered if it was just an insignificant thing, unfortunately I was right.

From the beginning, I always found this story about the emergence of Covid very strange, I cannot believe that it could have originated from an animal, as it was widely reported by the media and WHO, an institution in which it is totally controlled by the occult elite. In my view, this virus was created in the laboratory with the aim of reducing population. Its way of acting is very different from current diseases, it is a highly mutable, potent and lethal virus, capable of developing serious complications in the patient, and even causing the development of future sequelae, something very powerful to have arisen simply from an animal. I know of the capacity and power of the hidden elite, and of their long-standing desire to achieve population reduction, but I did not imagine that they were going to cause something so catastrophic at that time. This Agenda was something that had been planned for a long time but had not been put into practice, and there were not many signs that this was so close to being accomplished, it seemed more like a bluff, a myth. The hidden elite has done everything to keep this pandemic for a long time and kill as many people as possible, and in my opinion, just as the virus was created in the laboratory, a cure must have been developed in parallel, but it must to be restricted to occult members and important public figures, such as politicians and celebrities (industry pawns), if they wanted, they would have ended this pandemic days after it started, but then they would not meet the goal. A strange case was the way in which the media denied the vaccine from Russia, announced in August last year, doubting its effectiveness and trying in every way to stifle the disclosure, until they succeed, from then on it reinforces the hypothesis of hidden elite is trying to prolong this pandemic, together with the fact that, at the present time, with the start of vaccinations, mutations of the virus appear that are more transmissible and potent than the original, in regions that are currently vulnerable to the virus, such as Brazil and Africa.

I also theorize that in addition to the population reduction, this pandemic would also be the greatest sacrifice ever made in recent times.

What do you think about all this?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Read your OP and thought I should comment.
Well.. a few days ago we just completed a year of a pandemic, exactly a year ago I created a post (https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/coronavirus-the-virus-designed-for-population-reduction.7084/) theorizing about this disease as it is a population reduction, and I was right, many at the time believed it was just a little flu, even me I wondered if it was just an insignificant thing, unfortunately I was right.
Despite what media says, the SARS CoV-2 virus, which causes CV-19 isn't a disease, it's a viral infection. However, SARS Cv-2 has never been isolated, never met Koch's postulates or a gold standard, thus has never been proven to be the cause of any illness.

Worthwhile article.
COVID-19 PCR Tests Are Scientifically Meaningless
Though the whole world relies on RT-PCR to “diagnose” Sars-Cov-2 infection, the science is clear: they are not fit for purpose

One only has to look at previous mortality figures from previous years compared to 2020 to see that there is no pandemic, in the original sense of the word to include a high mortality rate.
Screenshot_2021-01-06 James Perloff ( jamesperloff) Twitter.png

The reason so many deaths are attributed to CV-19 is due to relabeling flu, pneumonia and many other diseases as CV-19 deaths. For example, someone dies of heart disease, but tests positive for CV-19. This is considered a CV-19 death.

Screenshot_2020-07-01 Toronto's mandatory summertime masks.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I also theorize that in addition to the population reduction, this pandemic would also be the greatest sacrifice ever made in recent times.
What do you think about all this?
I believe you are correct but at this point has little to do with a "virus" and more to do with what's in the shot.

NwDylan

Rookie
Read your OP and thought I should comment.

Despite what media says, the SARS CoV-2 virus, which causes CV-19 isn't a disease, it's a viral infection. However, SARS Cv-2 has never been isolated, never met Koch's postulates or a gold standard, thus has never been proven to be the cause of any illness.

Worthwhile article.
COVID-19 PCR Tests Are Scientifically Meaningless
Though the whole world relies on RT-PCR to “diagnose” Sars-Cov-2 infection, the science is clear: they are not fit for purpose

One only has to look at previous mortality figures from previous years compared to 2020 to see that there is no pandemic, in the original sense of the word to include a high mortality rate.
View attachment 52758

The reason so many deaths are attributed to CV-19 is due to relabeling flu, pneumonia and many other diseases as CV-19 deaths. For example, someone dies of heart disease, but tests positive for CV-19. This is considered a CV-19 death.

View attachment 52759

So does this mean that the Covid pandemic is a scam? From what I understand from the articles, the functioning of the covid would be similar to that of HIV, correct? It affects immunity and causes patients to die from other complications, such as respiratory failure.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So does this mean that the Covid pandemic is a scam? From what I understand from the articles, the functioning of the covid would be similar to that of HIV, correct? It affects immunity and causes patients to die from other complications, such as respiratory failure.
Yes its a scam. This video and article will explain more. The goal is to vaccinate nearly everyone in the world.

Ultimate Proof: Covid-19 Was Planned to Usher in the New World Order

Last edited:

Sunshine

Established
Of course it's a fkng scam. If they were trying to use this thing for "population reduction," you would think they would have built in a higher death rate than 1 to 2%. The Spanish Flu was 20%, yellow fever 10%, cholera was 5-10%, even the polio death rate was over 15%. Covid looks like a weak little bitch compared to those scary forerunners.

Dodo

Rookie
I have many theories on the subject.

1- this is a way to see if people blindly listen To them no matter how dumb everything is and yet it is a complete success, just check people running with a mask or wear one alone in their cars... this would be a test before creating a more deadly virus maybe To see how we react

2- the actual reduction would be through vaccine as seen in utopia series

3- this is a way of making people accept the NWO as a solution and evidence for future pandemics...

4- cash money disappear and complete control over economy

5- spotting people that dont listen and isolate them from society (vaccine passport To go To public places)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I'm from one of the most affected states in brazil. What i've come to realize is that people who didnt caught it in the past are getting it now. First it was older people (since old people don't listen to anyone), now it is young people that are getting it because they left the house in december.

Another thing, it has stronger cases now but you must take in consideration that most people in 2021 have spent an entire year inside closed rooms, without almost any sunlight, eating bad and without exercises.